Options

AAaarrrrggghhhgfffffhgghaaaaar rttggg

Comments

• Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Aww. This is so sweet. Am I still allowed in this thread, even though you guys are being 'funny'. ;)
    Yes you are, as long as you leave your inverted commas at home. They hurt my ego.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    Aww. This is so sweet. Am I still allowed in this thread, even though you guys are being 'funny'. ;)

That might be the single most patronising, demasculising utterance I've ever heard. :p:D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Isn't that the way it's fucking spelt? Or did you want me to say 'a pair of....'

Either way, fuck off. :D

I thought a 'compass' was the tool with the erect arrow pointing true north.

you have 7 degrees in book crap... you tell me how its spelled? ;):D

so me and mookie9999 against BeverlyHills90210 and Mister 'Ohhhh i'm too scared to use a swear word at the end of my username incase mommy looks at my internet history'.

:p
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    That might be the single most patronising, demasculising utterance I've ever heard. :p:D

:cool: I know. ;)

:)
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677

More than when the doctor that birthed you proclaimed "It's A Girl!"?
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    It really is :D she comes across as so nice and sweet but she can really kick you in the balls if she wants :o

"I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    you have 7 degrees in book crap... you tell me how its spelled? ;):D

so me and mookie9999 against BeverlyHills90210 and Mister 'Ohhhh i'm too scared to use a swear word at the end of my username incase mommy looks at my internet history'.

Look "broseph"... if you don't stop calling me BeverlyHills90210, I'm going to take a little trip to Castle Fuckula and stick a boxset of said 90s TV abomination down your throat.

Capiche? :D
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

:D HAHA!
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    It really is :D she comes across as so nice and sweet but she can really kick you in the balls if she wants :o

I'm sorry. I'm just trying to be funny. :o

I'll go hang out with the girls. They're less sensitive. (I can't help it! I'm SO sorry)!
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    More than when the doctor that birthed you proclaimed "It's A Girl!"?

No, that was only a flawed medical diagnosis.... for which I forgave him later. Turned out I wasn't a girl, I was only a cripple. :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options

I'll go hang out with the girls. They're less sensitive. (I can't help it! I'm SO sorry)!
    SEE HARMLESS?! no one understands when I'm kidding :o

Stay here, please? :) We need a female to balance out Dunk's raging testosterone fueled sense of self-doubt and deep-seated insecurity.
  • Options

AAAaaaaaaaahhhhhhh my balls are shrinking as you speak.

• Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Look "broseph"... if you don't stop calling me BeverlyHills90210, I'm going to take a little trip to Castle Fuckula and stick a boxset of said 90s TV abomination down your throat.

Capiche? :D

i understand... sorry but it was just a Miss Spelling :D

(that joke means you're behind us 2.. it was that good ;) )
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    AAAaaaaaaaahhhhhhh my balls are shrinking as you speak.
    Let's hope she stays quiet when you get that room then...
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    i understand... sorry but it was just a Miss Spelling :D

(that joke means you're behind us 2.. it was that good ;) )

AHAHAHAHA

Did you catch the one with the girl and the cripple? It was good. I used the word 'cripple'. Oooooh there it was again. I'm controversial. Jongleurs would never book me.

• Options

well then you need to PM, me lovie...
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options

Oh God not you.... ;):D

• Options

Don't do it HLF. Unless you want your voice to go up an octave and hair to grow between your toes.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    oh you boys...so silly.

such, very very silly pets. ;)
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    oh you boys...so silly.

such, very very silly pets. ;)

O.K. MAYDAY!! We need some super-fucking powerful MASCULINE, MANLY MAN FORCEFIELD around us.... now! *curls into foetal position*

• Options
    O.K. MAYDAY!! We need some super-fucking powerful MASCULINE FORCEFIELD around us.... now! *curls into the foetal position*

you called :)
  • Options

YES! *Claps exstaticly with delight*
  • Options

HAHAHA that was pretty funny :D 1 point to you....

The boys are still winning though. :cool:

• Options

you're that excited you fell on your keyboard during the spelling of that didn't you :)
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    you called :)

Not unless you want me to wear you like a bullet proof jacket.

• Options
    HAHAHA that was pretty funny :D 1 point to you....

The boys are still winning though. :cool:

I was being serious! My girl's here now! Phew!
  • Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    O.K. MAYDAY!! We need some super-fucking powerful MASCULINE, MANLY MAN FORCEFIELD around us.... now! *curls into foetal position*
    Don't worry, I am here!
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    you're that excited you fell on your keyboard during the spelling of that didn't you :)

Oh. Did I? LOL! :D

(At least I know when to put in a question mark)!
  • Options
    I was being serious! My girl's here now! Phew!

Shouldn't she be disqualified for having a penis?
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    Don't worry, I am here!

its no use if you're later than a 15 year old chav's period though ;)