Options

AAaarrrrggghhhgfffffhgghaaaaar rttggg

Comments

• Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    ah hah... but that wasn't censorship :p if you read it again, it was MCKB's sneaky way of insulting harmless. I think that explains his confusion about Dunk editing too. He read hers and not his.

You mean SHE wrote the one I read??

Fuckin ell you guys affect my Hydrocephalus, I'm going home. :rolleyes:
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Bottom line is. dunk's trying to wind me up. He doesn't realise that someone else is going to make my head explode with anger! Good luck, dunk! ;)

is it Makesheadsexplodewithanger? He only joined the forum yesterday as well.. he must be either a tortured evil genius or a plumber... :confused:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812

my Hydrocephalus :rolleyes:

That's probbly what's causing the itching HLF. It's an std you can catch from water slides.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    nah im gonna wait till college. when its worth it :D
    Truth. This is my first day back at university post-xmas. My day went like this:

7:30 - Alarm goes off. I turn it off and set it ahead for an hour.

8:30 - Alarm goes off. Lecture is in 30 mins. Hit snooze 6 times

9:30 - missed lecture, choose not to attend seminar

10:00 - Get up

11:00 - shop for food and beer

12:00 - meet friends at pub. drink 3 pints

14:00 - lecture

16:00 - seminar

17:00 - go back to room, crack open a beer.

And so it goes...
    :D My god, how will I ever actually learn anything doing this...
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    ah hah... but that wasn't censorship :p if you read it again, it was MCKB's sneaky way of insulting harmless. I think that explains his confusion about Dunk editing too. He read hers and not his.

i didnt mentioned censorship, i dunno who did, i just saw Kelly being creative and funny, as usual...:)
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    That's probbly what's causing the itching HLF. It's an std you can catch from water slides.

Hmmm... good guess, but I can't give you that. :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Truth. This is my first day back at university post-xmas. My day went like this:

7:30 - Alarm goes off. I turn it off and set it ahead for an hour.

8:30 - Alarm goes off. Lecture is in 30 mins. Hit snooze 6 times

9:30 - missed lecture, choose not to attend seminar

10:00 - Get up

11:00 - shop for food and beer

12:00 - meet friends at pub. drink 3 pints

14:00 - lecture

16:00 - seminar

17:00 - go back to room, crack open a beer.

And so it goes...
    :D My god, how will I ever actually learn anything doing this...
    ehhh, first day back. who cares. dont get behind though
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    Linda wrote:
    i didnt mentioned censorship, i dunno who did, i just saw Kelly being creative and funny, as usual...:)

Definitely, peoples posts have got mixed up here! :D
  • Options
    Linda wrote:
    I misinterpreted... apologies :)

Creative and funny indeed. I don't quite know how she copes with the dual onslaught of Dunk's wild and innuendo-laden insinuations and Harmless' perfect foil for such insinuations.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:

Creative and funny indeed. I don't quite know how she copes with the dual onslaught of Dunk's wild and innuendo-laden insinuations and Harmless' perfect foil for such insinuations.

Foil? As in tin foil?

• Options
    ehhh, first day back. who cares. dont get behind though
    hah, I'll do my best :D at least I'm not as bad as my buddy who was in the pub with me. He was 3 essays behind before christmas. after three weeks off, he still is. All I care about is him still coming to the pub even if his overly-relaxed ass gets kicked off the course
  • Options
    LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    Jeremy1012 wrote:

we know you boys are silly, thats why she copes...;)
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Options
    Foil? As in tin foil?
    are you sure you aren't drunk?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foil_%28literature%29
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:

I cope fine.

*nervous twitch*
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    hah, I'll do my best :D at least I'm not as bad as my buddy who was in the pub with me. He was 3 essays behind before christmas. after three weeks off, he still is. All I care about is him still coming to the pub even if his overly-relaxed ass gets kicked off the course
    hell, theyre not your essays! :D

• Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:

I knew it was a literature reference of some kind....

• Options
    dunkman wrote:
    aye... in Castle Fuckula :)

I've been there...they have the world's thinnest towels.

and the grounds keeper has an alarmingly speckled gherkin.

but all in all, I preferred it to the rockin' Casa Shocker.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    Linda wrote:
    we know you boys are silly, thats why she copes...;)
    Moi? silly?! how very dare you :D

ok... maybe a little bit... :o

I always feel like siding with MCKB though... just to be nice. I reckon she could kick their asses though anyway.
  • Options
    I knew it was a literature reference of some kind....
    question is, are you Dunk's foil or is he yours?
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:

Depends what kind of comedy you consider to be the main event..... Mine is 'cerebral'. True story. :cool: His is just shite. :D

• Options
    Art thou all mad? If ay? Why say thee?
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:

HAHAHAHA

dunks jealous that he's not harmless' only friend!
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Depends what kind of comedy you consider to be the main event..... Mine is 'cerebral'. True story. :cool: His is just shite. :D

I think you misread Dunk that day. I believe he said your comedy is like cereal: small, boring, and something anyone could make. ;)
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    Cerebral comedy? In the vein of whom? Are we talking a Woody Allen? A William Melvin Hicks? A George Carlin?

please say all three. then we can start a stand-up comedy club together in London and be hipster kings.
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    I think you misread Dunk that day. I believe he said your comedy is like cereal: small, boring, and something anyone could make. ;)
    nice.....

• Options
    HAHAHAHA

dunks jealous that he's not harmless' only friend!

Great. Now come on and moisturise my tattoo again or I'm seriously considering editing down my friends list. :p:D

• Options
    Great. Now come on and moisturise my tattoo again or I'm seriously considering editing down my friends list. :p:D
    wait, we can have friends lists on here????????? :confused:

cool i guess

• Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Cerebral comedy? In the vein of whom? Are we talking a Woody Allen? A William Melvin Hicks? A George Carlin?

please say all three. then we can start a stand-up comedy club together in London and be hipster kings.

I need to watch more of all three, but fuck I've got to try it one of these days.. I've got this dark, sadistic urge to get on the stage and die on my arse and be laughed at... not with!

• Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    mookie9999 wrote:

:D

i have no idea what this was originally about? but i have an overwhelming desire to glue my face to a battleship.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    wait, we can have friends lists on here????????? :confused:

cool i guess

Nope, just a bad joke.