Options

AAaarrrrggghhhgfffffhgghaaaaar rttggg

Comments

• Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    No. I thought about asking for my money back but the tattoo was just sweeet so I thought better of it.

You need to find yourself a better tattoo parlor! Preferably one that is open 24 hours and has asian "tattoo" artists.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,813
    The infernal ITCHING! Someone make it stop!

Try vitamin E ointment and slap it when it gets itchy!
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    get MCKB to scratch it for you

HLF: "oh this itches"

MCKB: "oh here snookums i'll scratch it for woo"

HLF: "oh thanks babes... get me a cold Strongbow when you're up"

MCKB "no probs, hey... did you ever invite Dunk for that 3some"

HLF: "nah, he mentioned he had a Yoga video to make that night"

Dude you changed this post, which makes my reply to MCKB's smilie null and void! Thanks a fucking bunch! :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Dude you changed this post, which makes my reply to MCKB's smilie null and void! Thanks a fucking bunch! :D

i never changed a word :confused:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

First time I read it it said nothing about the threesome... or am I seeing things?
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    dunkman wrote:
    I was just going to say that. there's no edit sign.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    I was just going to say that. there's no edit sign.

OK, carry on.... I am tired. :D

• Options
    OK, carry on.... I am tired. :D
    Nevermind man. Premature alzheimers is underrated anyways :D
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    First time I read it it said nothing about the threesome... or am I seeing things?

Are you drunk on the Strongbow? ;):)
  • Options

awww a post of sweet concern.

ps. get a room

p.p.s. and put the results on youtube
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

ps. get a room

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    The infernal ITCHING! Someone make it stop!

Hemorrhoids can be a bitch..
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options

I wish....

• Options
    ????

wait.

????

wait.

??????????????

heyah. I am confused and in need of alka seltzer and tomato juice.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

ps. get a room

OK so NOW watch MCKB get angry ;):D

• Options
    LindaLinda Posts: 1,656

naw, she just edit when she quote dunks post....
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Options

No shit! If Dunkman doesn't know by now that MCKB prefers Google Video over Youtube than he shouldn't be running his mouth!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    dam, its times like these i wish i could drink.
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    Linda wrote:
    naw, she just edit when she quote dunks post....
    :eek: are you accusing MCKB of censoring the truth???

Nooooo... I don't believe it :)

(MCKB, you need to post and prove everyone wrong)
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    No shit! If Dunkman doesn't know by now that MCKB prefers Google Video over Youtube than he shouldn't be running his mouth!

It wasn't that. She thinks hotel rooms are cheap... I think she wants a castle chamber. :D

• Options
    LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    :eek: are you accusing MCKB of censoring the truth???

Nooooo... I don't believe it :)

(MCKB, you need to post and prove everyone wrong)

page 2.....;)
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Options
    It wasn't that. She thinks hotel rooms are cheap... I think she wants a castle chamber. :D

aye... in Castle Fuckula :)
  • Options
    Get someone to buy you the booze :D

actually no, that's irresponsible of me. I'd been drunk several times by your age but never just sat at home on the computer. That took a couple of years...

But just wait. Threads like this are a lot more fun (or is that just - threads like these are fun) when drinking. Except... I'm probably the only one here who is, apart from Dunk but he's a drunk.
  • Options

Try and dissuade her on the castle idea. They've got shit for lighting and the acoustics wreak havoc on the sound!
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    ????

wait.

????

wait.

??????????????

heyah. I am confused and in need of alka seltzer and tomato juice.

Bottom line is. dunk's trying to wind me up. He doesn't realise that someone else is going to make my head explode with anger! Good luck, dunk! ;)
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:

:D:D
  • Options

Dude I actually only went on a drinking binge for a week.... Most of the time I just act like a silly arse because I am one, nothing to do with an altered state. In fact if I was in an altered state more often I'd probably become that tortured genius I've always dreamed of becoming.

• Options
    Linda wrote:
    page 2.....;)
    ah hah... but that wasn't censorship :p if you read it again, it was MCKB's sneaky way of insulting harmless. I think that explains his confusion about Dunk editing too. He read hers and not his.
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Get someone to buy you the booze :D

actually no, that's irresponsible of me. I'd been drunk several times by your age but never just sat at home on the computer. That took a couple of years...

But just wait. Threads like this are a lot more fun (or is that just - threads like these are fun) when drinking. Except... I'm probably the only one here who is, apart from Dunk but he's a drunk.
    nah im gonna wait till college. when its worth it :D
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    Dude I actually only went on a drinking binge for a week.... Most of the time I just act like a silly arse because I am one, nothing to do with an altered state. In fact if I was in an altered state more often I'd probably become that tortured genius I've always dreamed of becoming.

Same here. I'm more silly when I'm sober. :o