Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    wait, we can have friends lists on here????????? :confused:

cool i guess
    I think he just means in his head.

Or if not, how the FUCK do we do that?!
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    please say all three. then we can start a stand-up comedy club together in London and be hipster kings.

oh that will do a fuckload of business :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    I think he just means in his head.

Or if not, how the FUCK do we do that?!

Friends in my head?? Fuck you've just hit a nerve.... :(

Serious... get away from me. All of you. And make me sandwiches.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options

would you like that 'you suck' sandwich on white or rye. :D
    I will be what i could be

• Options
    dunkman wrote:
    :D

i have no idea what this was originally about? but i have an overwhelming desire to glue my face to a battleship.

I hate it when you make me snort laugh! :D
  • Options
    I need to watch more of all three, but fuck I've got to try it one of these days.. I've got this dark, sadistic urge to get on the stage and die on my arse and be laughed at... not with!
    For the love of all that is pure and holy, download Rant in E Minor by Bill Hicks. For my heathen atheist ass, this is the Bible. If you are ever feeling angry, stick it on and just know that someone else was angrier. If you ever feel satirical, stick it on and listen to a man preach the truth :D It's so good. It's not even comedy, it's like humorous but important philosophy.

But yes, I have the same desire. I decided a month or so ago to try it but I haven't made any steps in that direction. I think I could be good. I suggested it to a friend and she told me "I'm not just saying this because we are friends but you are the funniest, most sharp-witted guy I know". She was probably drunk but I don't give a shit.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    wait, we can have friends lists on here????????? :confused:

cool i guess

i think there is something called a 'buddy list".. in the same area as 'ignore list'
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    i think there is something called a 'buddy list".. in the same area as 'ignore list'
    HELL YESS!!!
    I will be what i could be

• Options

Nah Mark, I meant the LIST is in your head. The friends are real. honest :o

Or at least I am *makes sad, imploring face for forgiveness*

Not gay. Not gay at all.
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    I suggested it to a friend and she told me "I'm not just saying this because we are friends but you are the funniest, most sharp-witted guy I know". She was probably drunk but I don't give a shit.

she was being untruthful ... i get told that same line by girls all the time.. although in my case they are telling the truth.. they are nuns and nuns never lie
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    For the love of all that is pure and holy, download Rant in E Minor by Bill Hicks. For my heathen atheist ass, this is the Bible. If you are ever feeling angry, stick it on and just know that someone else was angrier. If you ever feel satirical, stick it on and listen to a man preach the truth :D It's so good. It's not even comedy, it's like humorous but important philosophy.

But yes, I have the same desire. I decided a month or so ago to try it but I haven't made any steps in that direction. I think I could be good. I suggested it to a friend and she told me "I'm not just saying this because we are friends but you are the funniest, most sharp-witted guy I know". She was probably drunk but I don't give a shit.

I think we should get a five minute spot with Dunk... a trio.

(Trio Dunk, trio.... not threesome)
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    dunkman wrote:

If I'm too lazy to put anyone on my ignore list, I'm sure as hell not going to add anyone to my buddy list. A buddy list sounds queerer than a Liberace yard sale.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    she was being untruthful ... i get told that same line by girls all the time.. although in my case they are telling the truth.. they are nuns and nuns never lie

Did they tell you that nuns have a sense of humour?

• Options
    Did they tell you that nuns have a sense of humour?

they werent real nuns :rolleyes:... they were going to a "come as a photo-negative" party
  • Options
    I think we should get a five minute spot with Dunk... a trio.

(Trio Dunk, trio.... not threesome)
    Ok but after his mean comment about my potential hilarity, can he be the source of our mockery and the butt of all jokes? Our comedy gimp if you will?

Still a trio though, definitely not a threesome.
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Nah Mark, I meant the LIST is in your head. The friends are real. honest :o

Or at least I am *makes sad, imploring face for forgiveness*

Not gay. Not gay at all.

Yeah I'm sort of kidding. Sorry if that appeared dark or self-deprecating. My comedy is cerebral remember. It treads that dark territory in which you're not sure whether to laugh or gouge your eyes out with a cumpus.

• Options
    dunkman wrote:
    they werent real nuns :rolleyes:... they were going to a "come as a photo-negative" party

LOL that was pretty good. Do you reckon it could go in the act Jeremy? He probably fuckin stole it anyway..

• Options
    Yeah I'm sort of kidding. Sorry if that appeared dark or self-deprecating. My comedy is cerebral remember. It treads that dark territory in which you're not sure whether to laugh or gouge your eyes out with a cumpus.

what in the fucking world is a 'cumpus'? :D:D
  • Options
    I knew you were kidding dude. My comedy is sarcastic or ironic. It's so damn subtle that no one can ever tell though. I'm not even kidding this time for messageboard banter. Everytime I make a sarcastic or ironic comment to my mother, she thinks I'm serious. It's a potentially harmful gift but also quite amusing.
  • Options
    LOL that was pretty good. Do you reckon it could go in the act Jeremy? He probably fuckin stole it anyway..
    It's pretty damn funny. In which case, one of us has to deliver it and he gets not a fucking jot of credit.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

Something he "picked" up from his tattoo artist.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• Options

hey you two are on your own :)

mooks.. me and you? against this pair?
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    I knew you were kidding dude. My comedy is sarcastic or ironic. It's so damn subtle that no one can ever tell though. I'm not even kidding this time for messageboard banter. Everytime I make a sarcastic or ironic comment to my mother, she thinks I'm serious. It's a potentially harmful gift but also quite amusing.

Hmmm... together we could take the comedy world by storm.

Except 'subtle; sarcastic'.... aren't those words which unfunny people use? ;)

• Options
    dunkman wrote:

Oh... a comedy SLAM! :cool:

• Options
    dunkman wrote:

Just name the time and place. As long as it doesn't interfere with my naptime.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    Aww. This is so sweet. Am I still allowed in this thread, even though you guys are being 'funny'. ;)
  • Options
    Hmmm... together we could take the comedy world by storm.

Except 'subtle; sarcastic'.... aren't those words which unfunny people use? ;)
    No no, I lure them into a false sense of security by being snidely offensive in a manner in which they do not realise, such is my staggering sense of timing and subtlety, until they are feeling comfortable and hoping for a night of tame slapstick. Then you come in with the pitch-black humour of a devil and literally rip their faces off.

Or something...
  • Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    dunkman wrote:

It's what comes out when you have hydrocephalus. Aint that the truth HLF? Itches like hell apparently.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

Isn't that the way it's fucking spelt? Or did you want me to say 'a pair of....'

Either way, fuck off. :D

I thought a 'compass' was the tool with the erect arrow pointing true north.