Boston Red Sox

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    Congrats on 100 years...love,the Evil Empire
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    We want Tito chants, huh?

Really?? :lol::lol: Didn't have game in my hotel

BOBBY V :fp: :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    did you all see a the cover on the ny post today :lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,717
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    We want Tito chants, huh?

Really?? :lol::lol: Didn't have game in my hotel

BOBBY V :fp: :lol:

haha, yeah, whatever fans were left in the 9th were chanting we want tito. You could hear it pretty clearly.
    81 wrote:
    did you all see a the cover on the ny post today :lol::lol::lol:

100 years of ass kicking. That's awesome. Gotta love the post.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,785
    g under p wrote:
    Happy 100th Fenway!

...and Happy Birthday MOM!

Peace

she also 100 :?: :lol:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    "who ese Karim Garcia"? - this is why Pedro will always be the greatest.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    :P

tumblr_lmqjfcIGJs1qkk3xyo1_500.jpg
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    Today was a piss poor sports day in Beantown. Shake it off and make tomorrow a beter one. i'm glad i wasn't able watch any of it.

Shake it off

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Im gonna puke
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    sheesh. stop pissing off my girlfriend, start winning already
    Ben and Henry meeting with Bobby V. Safe assumption would be roster moves but weird for an owner to be in that conversation. How about "we hired you to be a tactical manager, what the fuck is wrong with you?"
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,772
    Did that pitch count lose ANOTHER game?
  • dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    Boy they should of spent the little bit of extra money to have gotten Roy Oswalt. We could use a gritty hard nose veteran on this team.

Just seems like there is no direction on the team. To many different personalities that dont gel well togeather. Starting with Bobby V.

I wish the ownership would get down on their knees and crawl back to ESPN and beg Tito to come back.

I dont think this team realy cares about winning for Bobby V. That can cause problems :cry:

Shoot EV tour postponed and my Red Sox cant win. What the hell is going on :x
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    dwhite76 wrote:
    Boy they should of spent the little bit of extra money to have gotten Roy Oswalt. We could use a gritty hard nose veteran on this team.

Just seems like there is no direction on the team. To many different personalities that dont gel well togeather. Starting with Bobby V.

I wish the ownership would get down on their knees and crawl back to ESPN and beg Tito to come back.

I dont think this team realy cares about winning for Bobby V. That can cause problems :cry:

Shoot EV tour postponed and my Red Sox cant win. What the hell is going on :x

Please don't forget the Bruins falling behind 3 games to 2 to the Capitals. It's early but this was said last year and it is known what transpired at the end of the season. Like BV said the team has or IS hitting ROCK BOTTOM, the team can only move up from here.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Pete Abe

• The Red Sox allowed seven runs in the seventh inning and seven more in the eighth inning to blow a 9-1 lead. If ever there was a day to skip "Sweet Caroline," in favor of some decorum, this was it.

But the song played and on one of the most embarrassing days in franchise history, people sang, "So good! So good!" like they were drunk at a wedding.

It's only a song and if people want to sing, so be it. But let's forget about the notion that Fenway Park is a tough place to play and is full of hard-core fans. Because it's not any more. It's a place where people gleefully sing a cheesy song after their team blows a nine-run lead.

Nobody is singing when they home team is getting embarrassed at Yankee Stadium or Citizens Bank Park. Bruins fans weren't singing at the Garden Saturday. Either winning really matters or it doesn't. If it does, put the silly song on the shelf during games like this.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Pete Abe

• The Red Sox allowed seven runs in the seventh inning and seven more in the eighth inning to blow a 9-1 lead. If ever there was a day to skip "Sweet Caroline," in favor of some decorum, this was it.

But the song played and on one of the most embarrassing days in franchise history, people sang, "So good! So good!" like they were drunk at a wedding.

It's only a song and if people want to sing, so be it. But let's forget about the notion that Fenway Park is a tough place to play and is full of hard-core fans. Because it's not any more. It's a place where people gleefully sing a cheesy song after their team blows a nine-run lead.

Nobody is singing when they home team is getting embarrassed at Yankee Stadium or Citizens Bank Park. Bruins fans weren't singing at the Garden Saturday. Either winning really matters or it doesn't. If it does, put the silly song on the shelf during games like this.

That's a little rough from that writer. People go to the ballpark for the game but also to have fun. I mean no matter what the score is at Yankee Stadium the geoundscrew still does the YMCA dance and people love it. Also for years they also did the COtton Eyed Joe dance at the end of the seventh I believe it was.
    I hear you. He has been railing sweet Caroline for years and trashing the fans that sing it in blowouts. I was comparing it to the YMCA myself. Guess his point is that the entire stadium wouldn't be joining in the YMCA. Probably a little overboard but he definitely has at least a bit of a point.
    Guess what guys ? The Red Sox did not loose today :P Thank God :D
    Wow, when shit like that double play goes against you, you have no luck
    That was a absolute shot
    Bard out of the pen.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Bard out of the pen.

Yes only because he was supposed to pitch last nigh.

Its not because they finaly started to think correctly. When I seen Bard come out I was like finaly. Then Aceves was warming up I was like WTF????

Make Aceves a starter (or get Oswalt) and Make Bard the closer. He is better than Aceves and Bailey by far.

Aceves did almost everything he could do to loose this game. If the SOX lost tonight I think Bobby V would not be allowed back in Boston. Hed may not any way :lol:
    I have noticed a pattern: Red Sox win when my GF does not watch them play on TV. So I will do my part to try to prevent her from watching any more games this season. :mrgreen:
    I stole Derek Lowe's World Series ring and trophy. Don't tell anyone. Pawn Stars here I come.
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I have noticed a pattern: Red Sox win when my GF does not watch them play on TV. So I will do my part to try to prevent her from watching any more games this season. :mrgreen:

Great, tie her ass up or send her out shopping :D
  • adam42381adam42381 Posts: 2,505
    dwhite76 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Great, tie her ass up or send her out shopping :D
    This.
    I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.
    Somehow some way The Boston Red Sox will change this saying....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4HFie1Cn-8

Go Sox. :mrgreen:

Peace

Carl Crawford to James Andrews
    so the free trial period of MLB network has ended, so expect to start winning more games as my GF won't be able to watch. Apparently following along online is ok as she did that last night.