Boston Red Sox

Comments

• force-10force-10 Posts: 794
    force-10 wrote:
    Sabathia 82 pitches on 6IP. He´s probably gonna finish the game. I´m starting to think we´ll have to be happy with just winning the series.

The indians are gonna kick their asses as well. I´m almost 100% sure about that. Their negative streak will end with the yankees. Well at least that´s what I´m rooting for. ;)

Damn! sabathia let me down! :lol::lol::lol:
    IN THE DARK, ALL CATS ARE BLACK.
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    The Yankee-mobile ...

wheels_coming_off5b15d.jpg
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    YES PLEASE!!!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    I hope Sox hitters don't dig in too much right now ... head on a swivel, able to bail out at any time.

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    That´s how ortiz gets back at them. Two hits, and two RBI´s. Oh, and that´s only in the 7th inning!
    Scutaro with a 9th inning hit. Everyone with at least 1 hit for the red sox tonight!

And now, only crawford left to score a run!
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,714
    Man, Ortiz really cries a lot for someone coming off a big sweep of the Yanks.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Man, Ortiz really cries a lot for someone coming off a big sweep of the Yanks.

Yeah but i prefer that than refusing to bat 9th and put a show like a flower girl. cough, cough, posada, cough.
    Another day at the office for #28 today. His shoulders must be tired for carrying this team since day 1. MVP? Who knows, if he keeps going like this.
    I love when the Red Sox can score a dozen runs before lunch. :D

Well, bautista finaly shows signs of life in this series.
    And pedroia as well!
    jimed14 wrote:
    I love when the Red Sox can score a dozen runs before lunch. :D

Damn, they might do it again.

Wow. I gotta say it, yet again. Adrian is showing some mvp numbers. A homer and a double in three AB. It seems now, something usual every game.....

Ortiz with a 3run homer. Goddamn! What a whoopass!

I can imagine in Boston, that Gonzalez has put red sox fans in his pocket already.
    9 in a row baby!

Amazing how Salty and Tek are both contributing offensively now. A month ago they looked like they couldn't hit Babe Ruth league pitching, now they're streaking.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    force-10 wrote:
    Wow. I gotta say it, yet again. Adrian is showing some mvp numbers. A homer and a double in three AB. It seems now, something usual every game.....

Ortiz with a 3run homer. Goddamn! What a whoopass!

I can imagine in Boston, that Gonzalez has put red sox fans in his pocket already.

Adrian is firing on all cylinders, I'll call him the *SMOOTH OPERATOR*. So is the rest of the team.

So far he's making the fans of seeing him in this logo.....

d93850d6.gif

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    Anyone going to Fenway next Sunday?
  • adam42381adam42381 Posts: 2,505
    The Sox are playing amazing baseball over the past week and a half. Hopefully they can keep rolling along. My only major concern at this point is our RF situation. Both Drew and Cameron look totally lost at the plate. Too bad Kalish is hurt or he'd probably be starting now.
    I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.
    Loving this tear the sox are on. Everything seems to be working for them. Nice to see Lackey come back from the DL and pitch better.

Looking forward to seeing Rizzo play at Fenway. Seems like he was a nice score for the Padres in the Gonzalez trade.
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
    the brewers and padres series look great. But don´t forget the TB series.

Shields, Hellickson, and Price are no cheap nuggets. They have enough to sweep the sox and they´ll be like 1 game behind if they do. They won both games at fenway in april, but this june red sox is def not the same. Its gonna be a great and important series.
    Getting shut down by big game James Shields. He was money tonight against our lineup. Shit happens.
    Shit. 5 H from the red sox today. 3 of ´em from gonzalez. I´ll type it again: another day at the office for adrian!
    Can't win 'em all ... at least I have James Shields on all my roto teams. :lol:

Youk with a 3 run blast in Tampa....3-0 Beantown.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Beckett is pitching a gem tonight a 1 hitter so far.

Peace

A 1 hit complete game gem from Beckett and the Sox win 3-0.

Peace

Joe followed the rules by the book, Youkilis tore that motherfucker away! :lol:

With great pitchers, boston´s bats are silenced. Boy, am I worried about the phillies series at the end of this month.
    force-10 wrote:
    Joe followed the rules by the book, Youkilis tore that motherfucker away! :lol:

With great pitchers, boston´s bats are silenced. Boy, am I worried about the phillies series at the end of this month.
    You got great pitching coming this weekend...
  • Brain of mJBrain of mJ Posts: 786
    Probably the least watched 1 hitter in history, great work though, Josh.
    Probably the least watched 1 hitter in history, great work though, Josh.
    least watched 1 hitter? That's sooooo Boston ;)...Pedro threw one for the Expos against the Padres with 9,700 in attendance. Last night there was supposedly 19,338. Plus some people were flipping, plus a lot of people think hockey is stupid and would rather watch baseball, plus did 10k people watch the Expos on television post-strike? I get your point though, just had to get fired up for this weekend.