Options

Eddie Vedder Plays West Seattle Monday & Tuesday!!

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    is the beard back?
    SeaTut73 wrote:
    Two questions:

1. Was Ed sporting an Obama 08' button...like on the poster?

2. Was Ed sporting his beard again?

1. no

2. yes

"I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    senninsennin Posts: 2,146
    is the beard back?

yep
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    I am heading to my local bar after work to celebrate what an amazing week this was!!!

Thanks Eddie for a stellar Tuesday night in Seattle!!!
  • Options
    LutesLutes Posts: 43
    aNiMaL wrote:
    I am heading to my local bar after work to celebrate what an amazing week this was!!!

Thanks Eddie for a stellar Tuesday night in Seattle!!!

I'll take care of celebrating for Monday! What an experience. I purposefully didn't go Tuesday because I wanted others to have a shot..do you know how hard that was??????
  • Options
    Lutes wrote:
    I'll take care of celebrating for Monday! What an experience. I purposefully didn't go Tuesday because I wanted others to have a shot..do you know how hard that was??????
    That must have been incredibly hard to not go on Tuesday when you knew what was happening.

I feel so fortunate to have gotten in Tuesday night for the incredibly intimate show.
  • Options
    IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    Lutes wrote:

Wow. I respected you when you kept it a secret and I respected you even greater by yielding for other PJ fans the next night.

You rock, Lutes!

Have a blast relieving the show, boys! :)
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • Options
    any pictures!?
    Adge
    12.9.06= Rockin In The Free World
  • Options
    VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    *wave to all my friends*

Awww what!?! Thank you. You guys are all too damn sweet with your comments. :o But seriously though...these are just the natural effects of PJ/EV taking place!! The excitement just naturally happens...then you hear about a show like this and it suddenly makes it all that much more. ((:D)) Also makes the reality of the tour set in a little bit.:eek: It still feels like a total dream at this point though! Not real at ALL. I can't even process whats about to take place. It's already TOO MUCH and it hasnt even happened yet!! haha.

Sennin....I’ll see you in SC??? Sweeeet!

Oh and Mel, you know I’ll report back with every single orgasmic detail. I looooove being able to make you feel like you’re right there with me! Such an added bonus to all the magical experiences. :)

This really was such a special intimate treat. I’m still smiling for you Seattle!

OOo and the beard is back? Niiiiiice. I cant help but smile about that as well. It just suits him perfectly. So Ed.

*sigh* He played Around the Bend! :o *feels lightheaded*

GOD and to think~~> this is only the beginning of the "he played this/he played that" *squeals*
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    soo, are there really no pictures or is the "Elite group" secretly exchanging them via PMs?

I haven't seen any pics yet, but there is a cell phone video of Far Behind on myspace. Fairly obstructed view, low light, etc... but it definitely has me pumped for the Vancouver show.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    You mean The news actually mentioned The Pit nicknames?
    Not by name, it just talked about those of us who had no tickets, given coffee from the Easy Street staff, and then let in to the show for free. That just happened to be me and a few other key Pit members. Here is the article: http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003741807
  • Options
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    soo, are there really no pictures or is the "Elite group" secretly exchanging them via PMs?
    I am in this so called elite group and I have no pictures. I didn't have my camera, and they made us turn our cell phones off.

I only saw one person in ther take a picture and I think it was an Easy Street Record staff member.
  • Options
    VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    Hell yeah! *nods & grins* They mentioned these shows on a local radio station here tonight!!! They played the Foos which segwayed into Seattle which segwayed into "guess what happened the other night to a bunch of lucky fans...."
    :D

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  • Options
    brokenarrowbrokenarrow Posts: 478
    aNiMaL wrote:
    Hahaha - it's hard to get everything out in one posting. I still am reeling from the excitement from Tuesday night. An absolutely priceless night - something I will never ever forget for as long as I live.

I could go on and on like a school girl -

that's what it's all about, ;)

what a fantastic night for all of you, I think I would be stunned if I ever got that lucky!! All of your stories are great