Heroes

Comments

• Obsidian22 wrote:
    Is invisible man, gone for good or captured? When Peter flew out the window, I can't recall what happened to invisible man from last weeks episode.
    didn't peter take him with him when he flew away? i could be remembering wrong though

i really liked last night's episode, like you said, was complicated but yet made things clearer too.
  • didn't peter take him with him when he flew away? i could be remembering wrong though

i really liked last night's episode, like you said, was complicated but yet made things clearer too.

Yea he took him back to his apt. and then vanished and ran out the door.
    8-20-92 \ 6-16-08
    10-4-96 \ 5-6-10
    9-6-98 \ 5-7-10
    4-19-03 \ 9-22-12
    10-6-04 \ 7-19-13
    6-24-06 \ 12-6-13
    10-1-14 \ 4-16-16
    \ 4-26-16 \
  • So whats gonna happen to Clare? Why did the hasian shot him and then erase his memory? Did he earse Clare from his memory so Clare could run and he would have no memory about it? Why was the cop lying on the table? I fucking love that show! Whats Heros dad got to do with it?
    I'll be back
  • So whats gonna happen to Clare? Why did the hasian shot him and then erase his memory? Did he earse Clare from his memory so Clare could run and he would have no memory about it? Why was the cop lying on the table? I fucking love that show! Whats Heros dad got to do with it?

He said go deep so they cannot get anything out of me about her, so I guess he took all memory of Claire.

He told the cop he was not gonna let him go earlier inthe show, but would tell him the truth. I look for that guy to take the place of Claire's dad (just a guess). It is an awesome show for sure.
    8-20-92 \ 6-16-08
    10-4-96 \ 5-6-10
    9-6-98 \ 5-7-10
    4-19-03 \ 9-22-12
    10-6-04 \ 7-19-13
    6-24-06 \ 12-6-13
    10-1-14 \ 4-16-16
    \ 4-26-16 \
  • I'm just glad to see that Eric Roberts has a steady job.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • I cant stop thinking about Hero! Thats the only good thing about Mondays.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwa7q_VjuYE

I cant wait until next monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you guys think Peter and Sylar are going to go at it? And what can this new Hero do? And what about Linderman? And what the hell is up with Simone? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    I'll be back
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvVn7IUT_Wo

I will try to find new clips like this one.
    I'll be back
  • jamestr1jamestr1 Posts: 185
    Another great Heroes episode. So, HRG was trying to save Claire and keep them from finding her. That's great. Hopefully they won't kill him when he comes back. I can see Matt becoming the new HRG or at least his partner. Guess we'll have to wait and see. Another week without Niki/Jessica and DL, can't say that I missed them. So, Hiro's dad is more involved than we were led to believe. Maybe that's he wanted Hiro to take over the company.

Should be good again next week.
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    mr. bennet losing his memories will return him to his hard ass company man status.......bad news for the heroes.......is linderman expecting hiro? is linderman DONALD SUTHERMAN? did peter heal simone.......or did she?
    where are my cheesy poofs?
  • brain of c wrote:
    is linderman DONALD SUTHERMAN?

Sutherman???? Do you mean Sutherland? Actually, I read a rumor that Linderman may be played by Malcolm McDowell.

Great episode! Finally got around to seeing it tonight. Great effects on Claire's burning body, especially when she was walking out of the house at the end of the episode.

Very interested to find out how Hiro's father is connected in all of this.

Did Peter heal Simone? Good question, although I doubt it because the healing power Peter absorbed from Claire is for self only as far as we know. Perhaps a new character is being introduced that has a chameleon power of sorts?
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    jamestr wrote:
    Another great Heroes episode. So, HRG was trying to save Claire and keep them from finding her. That's great. Hopefully they won't kill him when he comes back. I can see Matt becoming the new HRG or at least his partner. Guess we'll have to wait and see. Another week without Niki/Jessica and DL, can't say that I missed them. So, Hiro's dad is more involved than we were led to believe. Maybe that's he wanted Hiro to take over the company.

Should be good again next week.

Matt may work for them some but i think eventually his morality will force him to break off or he may work with them if he is forced to. (work with us or we kill your wife/you etc)
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Obi OnceObi Once Posts: 918
    Great episode! Finally got around to seeing it tonight. Great effects on Claire's burning body, especially when she was walking out of the house at the end of the episode.
    I was surprised to see that Claire has regenerate clothing too, bummer...
    your light's reflected now
  • NickyNoochNickyNooch Posts: 629
    Sutherman???? Do you mean Sutherland? Actually, I read a rumor that Linderman may be played by Malcolm McDowell.

Very interested to find out how Hiro's father is connected in all of this.

Did Peter heal Simone? Good question, although I doubt it because the healing power Peter absorbed from Claire is for self only as far as we know. Perhaps a new character is being introduced that has a chameleon power of sorts?

Funny I thought it was Donald Sutherland... then I was like, Donald Sutherland would never do this show.

Yeah the rumor I'm hearing is Malcolm McDowell (The guy from a clockwork orange).

9/17/95-New Orleans,LA 8/14/00-New Orleans,LA 4/8/03-New Orleans,LA 4/13/03-Tampa,FL 10/8/04-Kissimmee,FL 8/5/07-Chicago,IL 6/16/08-Columbia,SC 6/23/09-(EV Solo)Atlanta,GA 5/1/10-New Orleans,LA 9/21/12-Pensacola,FL 11/1/13-New Orleans,LA 4/11/16-Tampa,FL  4/23/16-New Orleans,LA

• Low_Light03Low_Light03 Posts: 1,227
    Obi Once wrote:
    I was surprised to see that Claire has regenerate clothing too, bummer...

Let's pray she does Playboy one day.
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    i watched it on the sci fi channel last night for the first time... is that it's normal network? (like sometimes you can watch grey's anatomy reruns on lifetime for example)

when they showed a flashback of the Asian man giving claire to the dad and saying he has to adopt her, did you guys recognize him? that's george takei, he was Mr. Sulu on the original star trek from the 1960's.

i'm completely lost but that's my kind of show.

to the person who said they are glad to see eric roberts has a job....he was in a lifetime drama with anne heche. it was sad, she was a married internet whore and she screwed him over and manipulated him.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • iluvcats wrote:
    i watched it on the sci fi channel last night for the first time... is that it's normal network? (like sometimes you can watch grey's anatomy reruns on lifetime for example)

when they showed a flashback of the Asian man giving claire to the dad and saying he has to adopt her, did you guys recognize him? that's george takei, he was Mr. Sulu on the original star trek from the 1960's.

i'm completely lost but that's my kind of show.

to the person who said they are glad to see eric roberts has a job....he was in a lifetime drama with anne heche. it was sad, she was a married internet whore and she screwed him over and manipulated him.

Heroes originally airs Monday nights on NBC.

George Takei plays Hiro's father on the show, and his involvement in the situation with Claire is a surprise that was just introduced in the episode that you saw.

There was an in-joke a couple weeks earlier, as a woman called Hiro "Sulu" since he was Japanese... and Takei is playing Hiro's father.

I would recommend trying to find and view the back episodes, or else some of the storylines will be a little more difficult to follow. For example, last week's episode didn't really feature anything about Sylar or Peter, who are major characters in the show.
    I would recommend trying to find and view the back episodes, or else some of the storylines will be a little more difficult to follow. For example, last week's episode didn't really feature anything about Sylar or Peter, who are major characters in the show.

how if it is not dvd yet? wait til it's rerun time?
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • new heroes on global tv tonight, sunday night...just a reminder... :)
  • VERY interesting episode. :)
    VERY interesting episode. :)

shhhhhhh

Have not seen it yet in the states :(
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Can't wait for tonight's episode. This is the first time in the series that I've been left guessing what's gonna happen next.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    Holy shit that was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Peter dosent die. Remember in like the 2nd or 3rd epsoide when future Hiro came back to see Peter he said "You look different without the scar" He will be the one to kill Sylar. I bet Sylar kills Nuclear man and he is the one that is going to try to blow up NY, and Peter will kill him. I wonder if Sylar got Peters power? I knew that new "hero" girl was going to be bad news. I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'll be back
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    that was AWESOME.

but we have to wait till april 23rd for more??? eeeeeeeeeee
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'll be back
    iluvcats wrote:
    how if it is not dvd yet? wait til it's rerun time?

Nope if you go to NBC.com you can click on heroes and go to the episode section and you can watch all of the old episodes and get caught up!

I thought last night's episode was good. Not as good as the last three but i realize it was setting things up for the final few shows.

APRIL 23!! ?? !! :eek: :eek:

I can't wait :(
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • releesemereleeseme Posts: 387
    That episode was just plain sic. I did not think they could top last weeks, but that was great. Sux that we have to wait til April for more.
    8-20-92 \ 6-16-08
    10-4-96 \ 5-6-10
    9-6-98 \ 5-7-10
    4-19-03 \ 9-22-12
    10-6-04 \ 7-19-13
    6-24-06 \ 12-6-13
    10-1-14 \ 4-16-16
    \ 4-26-16 \
  • Low_Light03Low_Light03 Posts: 1,227
    Vivian Lewis is hot.
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
  • PissBottleManPissBottleMan Posts: 4,154
    One thing I didn't like...why did they make a big mystery about Mr. Linderman all week and then give away who he was in the opening credits.

I saw Malcolm McDowell's name and thought, "Well, that's who it is."

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • RockinInCanadaRockinInCanada Posts: 2,016
    One thing I didn't like...why did they make a big mystery about Mr. Linderman all week and then give away who he was in the opening credits.

I saw Malcolm McDowell's name and thought, "Well, that's who it is."

PBM

Yeah I noticed that as well....instantly put the two together....
    thanks for the info (nbc.com)

does matt (greg grunberg) remind you guys of Lumpy from leave it to beaver?
    they look like they could be uncle and nephew
    :p
    10/10 - Brad in B'more