Heroes

Comments

• brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    it just keeps getting better.
  • jamestr1jamestr1 Posts: 185
    Great episode.

I actually watched Heroes over 24 tonight. Got 24 on tape.
  • oh come on. it was awsome! They over hype every show though.
    It was a good show, but for the promos with the "This is the best episode ever!" and "You'll be saying _____(fill in the blank with whatever they showed on the promo)" lines, they had better deliver. But, it wasn't as good as they made it out to be. They usually are never as good as they are made out to be though.
  • intodeep wrote:
    I thought this episode was pretty damn awesome!

I figured claire's mom was a pyro by the way she lit her ciggarette. Pretty cool stuff.

When the father bust in right as Silar is about to kill his wife with the bad ass haitian that was awesome.

It looks like peter might be the only one that could really fight Silar with all his abilities. Peter could channel his abilities and use them against him.

Plus the scense with hiro and his dad were awesome. Love the way he figured out what was best for his family and for him.

And Nathan is claire's father :eek: damn!

Man i can't stop i really enjoyed this episode and can't wait for next week.

me either!!!!! I am having flash backs to my x-files days!!!! this has potential to be HUGE SHOW!!!!!!
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Only good thing about monday is it means heroes is on tonight :)
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • intodeep wrote:
    Only good thing about monday is it means heroes is on tonight :)

indeed! :D

another great episode tonight. i think i will have to be watching the west coast feed as well...:)
  • indeed! :D

another great episode tonight. i think i will have to be watching the west coast feed as well...:)

I can't wait to see if Sylar "tags along" with Mohindar in future episodes! :eek:

...and whats up with Nikki/Jess hiding her "heroes" tattoo with makeup? If her hubby and son Micah have special powers, what difference does it make if her tattoo shows even if Jess is acting as Nikki? Nikki had the tattoo before Jess banned Nikki to the "mirrors"... :confused:
    "you shall be released" ~ EV
    I thought that was one of the best shows they have had. So much stuff happened.

the cop taking the diamonds was disapointing.

Didn't Nathan meet Claire when he came to pick up Peter at the Jail when Peter came to "save the cheerleader"? Or did their paths not cross?

I thought that was odd Jessica hiding her tattoo as well.

If the rest of the episodes are like this man it is going to be one heck of a season!
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    Yes, I believe that Nathan did meet Claire. They at least said "hi" to each other. I don't think anything more than that happened.

I think the tattoo only shows up when Jessica is in control. I don't think that it is there when Nikki is in control. Have we seen anyone else with the tattoo?
    jamestr wrote:
    Yes, I believe that Nathan did meet Claire. They at least said "hi" to each other. I don't think anything more than that happened.

I think the tattoo only shows up when Jessica is in control. I don't think that it is there when Nikki is in control. Have we seen anyone else with the tattoo?
    It seems like we have. Wasn't that girl that met suresh named eden? For some reason i think we saw her tatoo.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Yeah, the tatoo only shows up when Jessica is in control, which is why she is hiding it...

Nathan didn't meet up with Claire, she threw a rock at his car window.
    "Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore."

10/21/06 & 10/22/06 (Bridge Shows)
    Yeah, the tatoo only shows up when Jessica is in control, which is why she is hiding it...

Nathan didn't meet up with Claire, she threw a rock at his car window.

I know they did not meet in this episode but i think the episode after peter saves her they met briefly. Maybe not met but they saw each other when Nathan went to pick up peter from the Jail in texas.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    intodeep wrote:
    I know they did not meet in this episode but i think the episode after peter saves her they met briefly. Maybe not met but they saw each other when Nathan went to pick up peter from the Jail in texas.

Yeah that seems about right...

anyway, for anyone whos wondering apparently were gonna get some more episodes, another break, and then about 7 more episodes....i think episode 17 or so is supposed to be a big deal, 'the one everyone will be talking about', even though its gonna be a stand alone, like 'six months ago.'
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.
    LedZepFan wrote:
    Yeah that seems about right...

anyway, for anyone whos wondering apparently were gonna get some more episodes, another break, and then about 7 more episodes....i think episode 17 or so is supposed to be a big deal, 'the one everyone will be talking about', even though its gonna be a stand alone, like 'six months ago.'

how long from now is episode 17 i want to be talking about it now :)
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Low_Light03Low_Light03 Posts: 1,227
    It was funny when that dancer knocked out Hiro and called him Zulu. haha
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
    Anybody watch tonight's episode? it was pretty damn good...feels like we're really building towards something....anyway, intodeep....next week is episode 17, supposedly the 'episode that will have everyone talking'(i got that from an interview, not a commercial lol)

Some die just to live.
    now what will pete and issac have to fight over? and how awesome was peter?
  • Peter was great! Wonder whats gonna happen with Mr.Bennett?
    I'll be back
    brain of c wrote:
    now what will pete and issac have to fight over? and how awesome was peter?

i'm debating whether this will turn them into bitter enemies or unite them, as they have now suffered a mutual loss through their own foolish actions

i think Mr. Bennett will not remain as the 'face of evil'..I think we may see that he is actually doing a slightly bad thing for some beneficial or just reason...just my guess at the moment

Some die just to live.
  • very good episode. it's cool to see Peter starting to get a hold on his abilities, although it's uncertain where that will ultimately lead him.

how about that Stan Lee cameo, true believers? that had me laughing.
  • easily one of the best episodes yet last night. :)

peter's potential is taking hold and seems limitless, but does anyone else get the sense that there is a dark side to his personality starting to surface? ;)

it was very cool to meet "wireless" and have them all come together at the bennett house in the end. can't wait to see how that one plays out!

...and the cameo by stan lee?!...it just doesn't get any better! :D
    another good episode. Hopefully Isaac and Peter will start working together. Will be interesting to see what they learn from Mr Bennett. Hopefully the Haitian isn't hiding somewhere.
  • but does anyone else get the sense that there is a dark side to his personality starting to surface? ;)

...and the cameo by stan lee?!...it just doesn't get any better! :D

Yes I was telling my friend that he was becoming more villian like, darker for sure... I think it's only goingto ge worse now that his girlfriend is dead.

Yes the Stan Lee cameo just made my night...
  • new heroes is on global tonight for canadian heroes fans...just a friendly reminder :)
  • "company man" was good. :) a couple of surprises, a fair amount of info...

"the son of a bitch is thinking in japanese!" :D
  • That was cool when Claire walks out of the house almost completly disintegrated and charcoaled. Great special effects! The story is getting more complicated, yet clearer.
    Is invisible man, gone for good or captured? When Peter flew out the window, I can't recall what happened to invisible man from last weeks episode.
    Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's Soul remains Unawakened.
    Anatole France
    Tonights episode should be awesome :)
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    Was i the only one that thought that episode was wild?

finally some origin told for the father. I think the last three have just been awesome and they seem to just keep building. Everyone is connected and next week we finally see Linderman!

Its been some time since a tv show has hooked me like this.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    it rocked.
  • This show is intense. It has compelling characters and keeps you guessing as well. I am glad this show is on as LOST is getting a little slow.
    8-20-92 \ 6-16-08
    10-4-96 \ 5-6-10
    9-6-98 \ 5-7-10
    4-19-03 \ 9-22-12
    10-6-04 \ 7-19-13
    6-24-06 \ 12-6-13
    10-1-14 \ 4-16-16
    \ 4-26-16 \