Heroes

Comments

• Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    Check this out! The seen with Sylar is crazy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaLQnEb-V1M
    I'll be back
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    intodeep wrote:

also to those overseas i was unaware you can't watch the show online overseas that sucks :( sorry.

tonights episode should be great :)
    You can download straight away though. I'll have it tomorrow.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Pretty disapointing episode. I guess they are just building up for the final two. Maybe the gazillion commercials had something to do with it (was it me or did it seem like there were more commercials last night) they just could not build up the tension and excitment for me.

the scene with sylar painting with his mothers blood was pretty wild.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    intodeep wrote:
    Pretty disapointing episode. I guess they are just building up for the final two. Maybe the gazillion commercials had something to do with it (was it me or did it seem like there were more commercials last night) they just could not build up the tension and excitment for me.

there's only two episodes left??? :eek:

I want more :(
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,141
    intodeep wrote:

I agree. It seemed like the episode on 4/30 was great and the one yesterday had no chance to compete. Anyhow, still a great show. When Sylar first went to his mom's place and we found out it was his mom, I turned to my fiance and said "He's going to kill his own mother, even if she doesn't have any powers. What a douche."
  • I thought last night's episode was really good, especially the scenes with Sylar. He was legitimately freaked out when he thought he was the bomb which kills millions in NY, and tried to reach out to someone (Mohinder) for help. Although it was pretty obvious that the scenes with his mother were written to help explain the reasoning behind Sylar's motives, they were still effective. After his mother's accidental death, it seems as if Sylar is gung-ho to complete his quest to be "special" (at his mother's urging), whether it means becoming the bomb or maybe attempting to become president (which the previous "alternate future" episode alluded to).
  • I thought last night's episode was really good, especially the scenes with Sylar. He was legitimately freaked out when he thought he was the bomb which kills millions in NY, and tried to reach out to someone (Mohinder) for help. Although it was pretty obvious that the scenes with his mother were written to help explain the reasoning behind Sylar's motives, they were still effective. After his mother's accidental death, it seems as if Sylar is gung-ho to complete his quest to be "special" (at his mother's urging), whether it means becoming the bomb or maybe attempting to become president (which the previous "alternate future" episode alluded to).

i agree. it was intriguing to see another side of sylar. the episode felt a little rushed for me, like they could have split it into two episodes and put a little more into each, but still good to watch. any heroes is good heroes. :)
    Check it out! Nathan a villian?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5gNahdGcFM
    I'll be back
    I'll be back
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    claude is going to knock peter out, leaving him to deal with his old partner, bennett.
    Sneak Peek! Hiro's dad knows about his power and is going to teach him how to kill Sylar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rIOPt_kjpE
    I'll be back
    I cant wait! Jessica is gonna kill Linderman!
    I'll be back
    Monday Morning Bump.

After being slightly disapointed with last weeks episode I hope this one is amazing!
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    intodeep wrote:
    Monday Morning Bump.

After being slightly disapointed with last weeks episode I hope this one is amazing!
    Really? I loved last weeks. There wasn't as much action I know, but I thought it was very tense. And it was nice to see some development with Sylar. Can't wait for hte new one.
  • facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    intodeep wrote:
    Monday Morning Bump.

I agree last week's episode was a bit slow moving. A little more action wouldn't go a miss!
    Some exciting news for next fall. As i think everyone knew there will be a new season of Heroes 24 new shows, and it looks like a spinoff called Origins that will be 6 shows

"The "Heroes" phenomenon is about to get even bigger. NBC will offer 30 combined episodes of "Heroes" and a spin-off called "Origins," which will introduce a new character each week -- one of whom will be chosen by viewers through the "Heroes" website on NBC.com to become a cast regular on "Heroes" the following season. The 24 regular episodes of "Heroes" will be supplemented with six "Origins" episodes."

Interesting.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    intodeep wrote:
    Some exciting news for next fall. As i think everyone knew there will be a new season of Heroes 24 new shows, and it looks like a spinoff called Origins that will be 6 shows

"The "Heroes" phenomenon is about to get even bigger. NBC will offer 30 combined episodes of "Heroes" and a spin-off called "Origins," which will introduce a new character each week -- one of whom will be chosen by viewers through the "Heroes" website on NBC.com to become a cast regular on "Heroes" the following season. The 24 regular episodes of "Heroes" will be supplemented with six "Origins" episodes."

Interesting.
    That's an interesting way, though a little odd, to continue with the series.

I'm excited for the new show tonight!
  • jamestr1jamestr1 Posts: 185
    I just got a phone call from Nathan, urging me to vote for him. Asked me to visit votepetrelli.com.

Pretty cool! Although I didn't find any other obvious easter eggs on the site.
    jamestr wrote:
    I just got a phone call from Nathan, urging me to vote for him. Asked me to visit http://www.votepetrelli.com.

Pretty cool! Although I didn't find any other obvious easter eggs on the site.
    Does that site make you give out a lot of personal info like the paper company's site?
    so last night was better and some cool stuff happened. But it seemed rushed now. Maybe i'm just picky but I'm not getting totally geeked about it like i was earlier in the season. The last episode better be great or they are in for an uphill battle next year.

I'm assuming hiro's dad's power has soemthing to do with teaching becasue hiro picked up some ninja skills quick :)

The scene with DL killing Linderman i wish would have been more dramatic although the way he killed him was pretty awesome.

Bennet blasting that other guy was good but again i wish they would have made it a bit more dramatic.

I think the scene where Bennett and Parkman walk in on the little girl was awesome. Definatly a definitive charector moment what a choice to make at gunpoint.

The ending with Sylar on the rooftop was very nice.

I should not bitch too much it is not like i would be doing anything else on a monday night if Heroes wasn't on.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    Did anybody realize that the little girl was the same girl that Parkman helped find when he was first introduced? I didn't make that connection until she said something about it.

I agree with you intodeep....the way DL killed Linderman was awesome.

The writers of the show have set themselves up to have a great season finale next week. Let's hope they step up to the plate.
    how good is linderman's healing power?

is he really dead?
    brain of c wrote:
    how good is linderman's healing power?

is he really dead?

Yeah i wondered that too. I'm not sure if he can heal himself after a brain injury, but you did not see him in the future so maybe he is dead.

Also I did catch two episodes that the little girl was the one that parkman saved. Becasue she mentioned that a cop saved her and was her hero from the boogyman, but with so much going on if you weren't paying attention or were at the fridge grabbign a drink it would be easy to miss that line.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    intodeep wrote:
    Yeah i wondered that too. I'm not sure if he can heal himself after a brain injury, but you did not see him in the future so maybe he is dead.

Also I did catch two episodes that the little girl was the one that parkman saved. Becasue she mentioned that a cop saved her and was her hero from the boogyman, but with so much going on if you weren't paying attention or were at the fridge grabbign a drink it would be easy to miss that line.
    I figured that she had thought of the boogyman or that she had been told of him already. I must have missed the first time that she said a cop saved her though.
    If Peter is close to Sylar shouldnt he get his power? All the powers Sylar got gotten Peter should have them? Shouldnt Peter be able to hear very good and melt toasters?
    I'll be back
    If Peter is close to Sylar shouldnt he get his power? All the powers Sylar got gotten Peter should have them? Shouldnt Peter be able to hear very good and melt toasters?

pete did pick up sylars powers when they fought over clair. sylar improved his hearing after that.......
    brain of c wrote:
    pete did pick up sylars powers when they fought over clair. sylar improved his hearing after that.......

I could be wrong but i think that peter would get sylar's power not the powers he has absorbed right?

so peter has sylars ability to understand how things work becasue that is sylars power that is why he cuts open their brain to see how it works then he knows how to use their power, but peter would not get al lthe powers sylar has absorbed becasuse that is not sylars inate ability. He would only absorb his ability to understand how things work.

This is my guess i could be wrong though.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    intodeep wrote:
    I could be wrong but i think that peter would get sylar's power not the powers he has absorbed right?

so peter has sylars ability to understand how things work becasue that is sylars power that is why he cuts open their brain to see how it works then he knows how to use their power, but peter would not get al lthe powers sylar has absorbed becasuse that is not sylars inate ability. He would only absorb his ability to understand how things work.

This is my guess i could be wrong though.

I thought Sylars power was absorbing others powers by killing them. The first person Sylar killed, he hit him over the head and split his head open, before that he had no power to cut his head open.?
    I'll be back
    I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who will kill Sylar? Clair? Peter? Hiro? I was watching an interview with the guy who plays Sylar, and he said that they were talking about not killing him off and keeping him.?
    I'll be back
    I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who will kill Sylar? Clair? Peter? Hiro? I was watching an interview with the guy who plays Sylar, and he said that they were talking about not killing him off and keeping him.?

they have to keep him. sylar replaces darth vader as best bad guy ever.