Heroes

Comments

• jamestr1jamestr1 Posts: 185
    intodeep wrote:
    If you sign up for the emails from the paper company it talks about how Linderman is going to fix the election by fixing voting machines. My guess is he is bringing Micah in to help make sure those machines get fixed.

I guessed this as soon as Linderman wanted Micah...
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    interesting...hmmm...:)

...and intodeep, i hadn't thought about the voting machines. very possible as well. that's probably what he's up to.

Im very very sure thats what Linderman wants him for. The voting machines.
    I'll be back
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    just sawthe latest episode. Very interesting. The ending was crazy, with Hiro and Hiro. What's gonna happen there????
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
    Its is Sylar who blows up NY! This is fucking great!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxd1ON0Lc5A
    I'll be back
    Bump! Hey Kat, I saw that you posted something in here, I guess your a fan of the show? What do you think is going to happen and who is your fav.?
    I'll be back
  • Obi OnceObi Once Posts: 918

Looks like it's Peter in this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nri2W95pYhw

Anyhoo looks like a pretty sweet episode..
    your light's reflected now
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    :D A monday bump for the only show on TV i watch
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • tobbactobbac Posts: 234

thats what i was thinking too....
    You ain't-never seen no one like me
    Prevail-regardless what the cost might be
    Power-flows inside of me, you can't bring me
    Never-fall as long as I try
    Refuse-to be a part of your lie
    Even-if it means I die, you can't bring me
    You...can't...bring...me...down!
  • Best episode of the season! Who else saw it?
  • definitely one of my favourite episodes so far! the alternate future with so many different possilbilities and trying to piece everything together was a treat to watch. very well done, and the scene where peter shows up to stop time and teleport hiro and ando away from parkman was probably the best scene they've had in the series. :)

the only lingering question i have is why wasn't parkman able to read sylar's mind as he was masquerading as nathan? did he just not think to do it? ...or i wonder if sylar gained the power to block his thoughts...but then, parkman would know something was up he he were unable to read his mind...hmmm...anyway, that i found a bit odd, but maybe it will be explained.
  • sicnevolsicnevol Posts: 180
    okay this is going to be a really weird request, but I just moved to Japan and I really want to see the New episodes. So If you can tivo them burn them to a Dvd and mail them to me I Would be Ever grateful. Youdon;t even have to mail to japan. Send them to my place in Ohio and I can watch when i get back!

I'd be williung to pay someone to do this for me......

maybe you could put them on youtube or something....
    That's two things we've got, Tape and Time.
  • cuyler41cuyler41 Posts: 383
    http://www.tv-links.co.uk/show.do/1/41

All of season one, last nights episode is not up yet but will be soon.
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Best episode of the season! Who else saw it?
    I'll be downloading it later. Can't wait :) Heroes is definitely my favourite show at the moment.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
    sicnevol wrote:
    okay this is going to be a really weird request, but I just moved to Japan and I really want to see the New episodes. So If you can tivo them burn them to a Dvd and mail them to me I Would be Ever grateful. Youdon;t even have to mail to japan. Send them to my place in Ohio and I can watch when i get back!

I'd be williung to pay someone to do this for me......

maybe you could put them on youtube or something....

You can watch everyshow online on the NBC website and if you wanted to you coudl buy them from itunes and watch them.

The show was pretty cool last night. I can already tell i'm going to be sad when the season ends and i'll want the new season to start immediatly!
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    It will suck when the season ends. I don't see how they can kill off Sylar, he and Peter will have it out soon.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • cuyler41cuyler41 Posts: 383
    intodeep wrote:
    You can watch everyshow online on the NBC website and if you wanted to you coudl buy them from itunes and watch them.

If your not in the States you can't watch on the NBC website.
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    peter was a BADASS. loved it
  • NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,477
    could they have jacked any more of the x-men 2 plot last night

THUMBS DOWN
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • tobbactobbac Posts: 234
    damn i forgot to watch it last night...guess ill be dl'in the hd version....
    You ain't-never seen no one like me
    Prevail-regardless what the cost might be
    Power-flows inside of me, you can't bring me
    Never-fall as long as I try
    Refuse-to be a part of your lie
    Even-if it means I die, you can't bring me
    You...can't...bring...me...down!
  • VrJxSVrJxS Posts: 115
    I think I've loved every single episode of this show so far. Until last night. Didn't do much for me. Although the future Hiro and Peter Pitrelli are cool. I'm sure next week will be better.
    intodeep wrote:
    If you sign up for the emails from the paper company it talks about how Linderman is going to fix the election by fixing voting machines. My guess is he is bringing Micah in to help make sure those machines get fixed.

I thought maybe he was going to have Micah fix the computer with the list that got smashed. But, I guess the election is the most important thing for Linderman, so you're probably right.
  • sicnevolsicnevol Posts: 180
    intodeep wrote:

The show was pretty cool last night. I can already tell i'm going to be sad when the season ends and i'll want the new season to start immediatly!
    i'm not in the states so i cna;t watch them on NBC and I don't have a computer, so no Itunes, < this is my friends.>
    That's two things we've got, Tape and Time.
    I bet it is Sylar that blows up NY. If you look at the episode when Peter has the dream of him blowing up NY he is wearing the same watch as Sylar.
    I'll be back
  • I liked the action scenes in the last episode, but the whole alternate future plotline wasn't that interesting.
    I liked the action scenes in the last episode, but the whole alternate future plotline wasn't that interesting.

I agree w/ that
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    it's a comic book. anything can happen in a comic book.......
    brain of c wrote:
    it's a comic book. anything can happen in a comic book.......

yeah, i know - that's 1 of the reasons i really like the show. Just didn't enjoy the future plot that much. Can't wait for the next 1 though!
  • monday! :)

...and only a few chapters left...
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,141
    monday! :)

...and only a few chapters left...
    woohoo...I'm ready to see how it all plays out. I've got my theories, but there are too many holes to piece it all together.
    NOCODE#1 wrote:
    could they have jacked any more of the x-men 2 plot last night

THUMBS DOWN

Well if anythign was jacked from X-men it was from their Days of Future Past Comic book which just like the show took a look into the future time where the mutants/heroes were outlaws and being registered etc.

Yeah i'm a geak i know :D

That being said I still really enjoyed the show.

also to those overseas i was unaware you can't watch the show online overseas that sucks :( sorry.

tonights episode should be great :)
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22