Heroes

Comments

• jamestr1jamestr1 Posts: 185
    I noticed on http://www.nbc.com/heroes they have all the episodes out there to watch. It wouldn't show me fallout when I clicked on previous episode but when I saw the link for all of them it was listed there. So if you missed an episode you can go out there and catch up. With limited commercial interruptions.

Why is Peter having these dreams? and sometimes he's having them when he's awake and blacks out. He isn't around another hero who has this ability, to this point there isn't another hero who can dream the future... At first I thought Hiro was close by or something.
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    I saw the preview on Monday for the new episode looks awesome.

Are you on the list? :D
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • intodeep wrote:

can't wait! :)
  • intodeep wrote:

I'm glad it's coming back on. I'll probably need to go watch those other episodes again because it seems like it's been forever since the last episode.
    intodeep wrote:

I can't believe we have to wait until the 22nd...
  • BlancheBlanche Posts: 247
    This show is GREAT!
    I watched all 11 episodes in three days!
    My eyes are shot, but I can't wait until the next episodes!
    Damn!
    It's BACK tonight 9pm

Hell Yeah!
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    woohoo! now i just gotta figure my vcr out to work so i can tape it while i watch 24 lol
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    I'll be searching for torrents in the morning. Can't wait for the new episode!
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • back on tonight, sweet! :)
  • not4u10not4u10 Posts: 238
    I love that show. It's my new Lost.
    08/28/98-09/01/00-12/08/02-12/09/02-04/28/03-05/03/03-07/05/03-07/06/03-07/08/03-07/09/03-07/12/03-10/01/04-10/03/05-05/13/06-05/27/06-05/28/06-06/01/06-06/03/06-06/19/08-06/25/08-10/28/09-10/31/09-05/17/10-10/19/13-10/21/13-10/27/13-4/28/16
  • well...in a nutshell...

it looks like Claire is going "deja vu" with her friend to jog his memory or create memories of her special abilities...

Nikki is in jail and still channeling the badass other side of herself...

Hiro meets up with the senator flying Petrelli (sounds like a circus act...sorry..can't think of his name) in the artists' house.....the heroes are coming together...

Suresh meets Claire's father.....is this a good vs. evil story? Is Claire's father a good or bad guy? Eden is dead from "suicide".

Sylar is out of it in an isolated room while the ESP cop and his partner try to find him in Claire's daddy's paper mill.

Peter Petrellli wakes up from his nuclear dream.... and finds the invisible homeless man....

Can't wait until next week! :D
    "you shall be released" ~ EV
  • first of all, i LOVE this show and am so glad it's back. but i'm beginning to get frustrated because i feel like so little actually happens in each episode. i thought at first the slow pace was because the show was setting up the characters and their powers and relationships between them and everything, but damn i feel like it's not getting any faster. does anyone else think they should pick up the pace a little, make it a little more action-packed or something?
    first of all, i LOVE this show and am so glad it's back. but i'm beginning to get frustrated because i feel like so little actually happens in each episode. i thought at first the slow pace was because the show was setting up the characters and their powers and relationships between them and everything, but damn i feel like it's not getting any faster. does anyone else think they should pick up the pace a little, make it a little more action-packed or something?

I know what you mean. I kind of get that a little too, I think it is becasue they have so many charectors they are trying to do a little with each one.

The new invisible guy was interesting.

I so wanted for Hiro to have his sword :( I was bummed when it was a fake.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • KatKat Posts: 4,845
    The access code is MT36. :)

Love,
    Kat
    Falling down,...not staying down
    Kat wrote:
    The access code is MT36. :)

Love,
    Kat

Cool thank you for sharing

http://www.primatechpaper.com/index.shtml
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • fry man!

Forget Sylar, I think Linderman is the big bad for season one.
    fry man!

could it be possible that claire's dad works for linderman?
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Nikki: " Who needs God when you've got me?"

She broke a police baton stick, in half!
    Heroes is my second favorite show. 24 is my first. Gotta love the Keifer.
    Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's Soul remains Unawakened.
    Anatole France
    intodeep wrote:

Did anyone fill in the website info? They wanted a little too much for me. I was just wondering if it was worth giving up that much info.
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    fry man!

no.

season 2.
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,141
    after watching tonight's episode, I want Micah's power......that would be freakin' sweet
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    is claire's father.......linderman?

and mr. sulu is hiro's dad.

rock on.
  • Mr. Sulu... hell yes!

I loved how they translated Hiro's *gulp* when he saw his father.
    I finally got to watch the new episode tonight online. I dug it. Things moved forward a little more. Next week's episode should be wild!
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Low_Light03Low_Light03 Posts: 1,227
    I was waiting for George Takei to speak and he didn't have any lines. They should give him some of the lines he says on the Howard Stern Show.
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
  • I was waiting for George Takei to speak and he didn't have any lines. They should give him some of the lines he says on the Howard Stern Show.

he speaks in this episode...all japanese, and sadly, no stern quotes :D

i was very surprised to find out who claire's father is! i didn't expect that!

it's cool to see peter's powers progressing with the help of his invisible friend...his supposedly "dead" friend...hmmm....
  • for all of the hype NBC put into that episode, it didn't meet my expectations
    I thought this episode was pretty damn awesome!

I figured claire's mom was a pyro by the way she lit her ciggarette. Pretty cool stuff.

When the father bust in right as Silar is about to kill his wife with the bad ass haitian that was awesome.

It looks like peter might be the only one that could really fight Silar with all his abilities. Peter could channel his abilities and use them against him.

Plus the scense with hiro and his dad were awesome. Love the way he figured out what was best for his family and for him.

And Nathan is claire's father :eek: damn!

Man i can't stop i really enjoyed this episode and can't wait for next week.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • for all of the hype NBC put into that episode, it didn't meet my expectations

oh come on. it was awsome! They over hype every show though.
    I'll be back