Heroes

Comments

• Obi OnceObi Once Posts: 918
    releeseme wrote:
    That episode was just plain sic. I did not think they could top last weeks, but that was great. Sux that we have to wait til April for more.
    WHAT!?!?!? I can't wait that long.... I just watched it last night and was blown away, Peter won't die since he manages Claire's healing power, at least thats what I think.

What's the deal with Linderman? Is he good or bad? And what's Hiro's dad in all this? Are there some people who found out they were the first to have powers and have different agenda's what to do with it, evil and good?

iluvcats if you have dsl I can explain how to get all the episodes on your pc.
    your light's reflected now
  • it's monday...where are the heroes?...:(

"in hiding" until april!?! :(
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Damn tonight sucks without heroes :(
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Obi OnceObi Once Posts: 918
    it's monday...where are the heroes?...:(

"in hiding" until april!?! :(
    For me monday still has the new Rome series and thursday Lost, but damn it blows to wait to april. I'll guess I'll be a real nerd and watch the new episodes again :rolleyes:
    your light's reflected now
  • I have a full-time job and whatnot and I watched all 18 episodes in 3 days. I am so hooked and so pissed that I have to wait until April for the new episode.

I think Sylar has a change of heart and stops killing all the heroes...

...just kidding. Peter definitely doesn't die though. He is more powerful than Sylar and since Sylar is near him, he has all of Sylar's powers which mean he has all of Sylar's plus all the powers that he acquired from Matt Parkman, Nathan, Hiro, Claire, Claude, etc. It's going to be a very interesting episode coming up. I can't wait.
    "No matter how cold the winter, there's a springtime ahead."
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    I cant wait! Im going through withdraws! I need my fix of Heros! But I guess this will do for now. I found this on YouTube, its a slideshow of the next epiode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eEV_2BCmmU
    I'll be back
    Sneak Peek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiAXNCLbItM

Check out this next one. See what Linderman can do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfCfo4cZKq4
    I'll be back
  • AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,560
    Is this episode 19?

Got a web link?
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    Sneak Peek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiAXNCLbItM

Check out this next one. See what Linderman can do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfCfo4cZKq4
    i couldn't resist, i had to peek at that 2nd link. i can't wait for this to come back.
    I got a letter from Primetech Paper telling me to be ready. It seemed like it was from claires father.

I've found a file of great importance. Gonna need your help soon. Kinda on the run right now. I¹m connecting some major dots. Be ready next Monday(4.09) for directions.

So now i'm waitingfor my directions :D
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • eoboeobo Posts: 102

since Sylar is near him, he has all of Sylar's powers .

he already had all of sylars powers surely....?

methinks sylar is a creation in a million. one of the best villians we've had in anything in a long while = )
    heh, keep her lit.

Dublin, 23/08/2006 = Lifechanging! X D

Katowice, 13/06/2007 = Phenomenal = )

London, 18/06/2007 = Pretty darn sweet = )

London Poster Wanted, PM if you have one for sale = )
  • Low_Light03Low_Light03 Posts: 1,227
    Heroes better come back soon. I lose interest in a show when it's gone for so long. bastards!!
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
    Heroes better come back soon. I lose interest in a show when it's gone for so long. bastards!!

April 23rd it is back with a BANG

hehe :D
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    CHECK THIS OUT!!! 8 MIN. LONG! ITS FUCKING GREAT! I CANT WAIT UNTIL MONDAY! My wife is suppose to have our baby any day now, I asked her to wait until after Heros ha ha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTHmxwP-UcY
    I'll be back
    Bump!
    I'll be back
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    CHECK THIS OUT!!! 8 MIN. LONG! ITS FUCKING GREAT! I CANT WAIT UNTIL MONDAY! My wife is suppose to have our baby any day now, I asked her to wait until after Heros ha ha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTHmxwP-UcY
    No!! Can't watch it. Must wait 24 hours.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    can't wait.

go padres.
  • KatKat Posts: 4,845
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    No!! Can't watch it. Must wait 24 hours.
    i know, i'm with you, i wanna wait. at least i'll see how long i can last :o haha
    Hell yeah tonight's the night!
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • intodeep wrote:
    Hell yeah tonight's the night!

finally, eh? seems like forever since the last episode aired!
    That was so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its Mr.Benetts fault. Im sure its Sylar that will blow up the city, after he kills radioactive man. I dont think Clair will stay with the Patrellies for too long, she dosent really fit in with them, im sure she will find Mr.Benett. Hiro finds Hiro...... and next week its 5 years into the future. That will be cool. Im sure they will stop "the bomb". But whats gonna happen after this season? Will they stay with the same caractors? Or will they start with a different cast. A new chapter with new Heros?
    I'll be back
  • That was so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its Mr.Benetts fault. Im sure its Sylar that will blow up the city, after he kills radioactive man. I dont think Clair will stay with the Patrellies for too long, she dosent really fit in with them, im sure she will find Mr.Benett. Hiro finds Hiro...... and next week its 5 years into the future. That will be cool. Im sure they will stop "the bomb". But whats gonna happen after this season? Will they stay with the same caractors? Or will they start with a different cast. A new chapter with new Heros?

great episode! I enjoyed seeing Sylar taken down...for however long that lasts.

IMO, the show will stay with the same characters, at least, for a while. It doesn't make sense to kill them off and introduce new "heroes" all at once.....it will be gradual. From the bit of foreshadowing, we saw Claire and Peter establish an imminent "hook-up", Hiro and his sidekick will find aventure with future Hiro and will ultimately go back in time to "save the world".

We were left hanging with Micah and Leiderman.....the ESP cop, Nuclear Man and Mr. Bennett..... there are a lot of plot lines out there to hypothesize.

:)

L
    "you shall be released" ~ EV
  • anyone else get the feeling that micah was taken to help repair the tracking system that bennett is planning to destroy? ...or maybe help construct a new one?

fantastic episode tonight! :) really looking forward to the next one with the glimpse into the future.
    anyone else get the feeling that micah was taken to help repair the tracking system that bennett is planning to destroy? ...or maybe help construct a new one?

fantastic episode tonight! :) really looking forward to the next one with the glimpse into the future.

I thought this episode was okay. I thought a couple parts had some forced acting but these people are not going for academy awards so i won't hold that agaisnt them.

Lots of shades of the x-men comic book with this show which is cool. Going to see the future that could happen if they don't succed seems very much like the x-men's days of future past story line.

Anyway for whatever reason this one did not float my boat that much. Maybe too much jumping around i'm not sure. I'm very excited to see what happens next

possible spoilers below (just my guess):

If you sign up for the emails from the paper company it talks about how Linderman is going to fix the election by fixing voting machines. My guess is he is bringing Micah in to help make sure those machines get fixed.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    I think the end of the episode showing sylar painting the twisted portrait of himslef int he oval office instead of nathan was interesting, he must become pretty powerful in the future if he is the one to blow up NYC. His paintings of the future might work in a different way than when Peter or Issac did them.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    cool episode..getting excited for what comes next
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.
    anyone else get the feeling that micah was taken to help repair the tracking system that bennett is planning to destroy? ...or maybe help construct a new one?

Maybe Micah will destroy it?
    I'll be back
  • Maybe Micah will destroy it?

interesting...hmmm...:)

...and intodeep, i hadn't thought about the voting machines. very possible as well. that's probably what he's up to.