Heroes

Comments

• great episode! :)

i had an inkling last week that the little cutie had the power of persuasion after claire's dad asked her to make isaac paint. tonight she convinced sylar to stop and eventually to go to sleep...peter tapping into both syalr and claire's powers was awesome.

looks like we just found out how hiro learned english so well...spending a few weeks with the girl from the diner. with her photographic memory she probabaly instantly learned japanese from him and taught him english.

now that they have sylar, will they "clean him out" like before...because it didn't seem to take before, just seems to scramble their abilities for a bit...hmmm....

can't wait for next week! i'm guessing if jessica (niki) took her shot, DL was able to let it pass through him, but we shall see...:)
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    great episode! :)

i had an inkling last week that the little cutie had the power of persuasion after claire's dad asked her to make isaac paint. tonight she convinced sylar to stop and eventually to go to sleep...peter tapping into both syalr and claire's powers was awesome.

looks like we just found out how hiro learned english so well...spending a few weeks with the girl from the diner. with her photographic memory she probabaly instantly learned japanese from him and taught him english.

now that they have sylar, will they "clean him out" like before...because it didn't seem to take before, just seems to scramble their abilities for a bit...hmmm....

can't wait for next week! i'm guessing if jessica (niki) took her shot, DL was able to let it pass through him, but we shall see...:)

what you said.
  • brain of c wrote:
    i fell asleep! what's going on?

hmmm....i'll try to make it quick...nathan bought the painting from linderman...destroyed it in front of simone so peter wouldn't go to "save the cheerleader"...peter gets the digital of the painting from simone and goes to texas to meet up with hiro and hiro's friend. hiro is already gone back to the past when he gets there.

claire's dad grounds her after being unsuccessful in getting isaac to paint the "corner" painting about claire (which is actually about peter). peter shows up and, after he finds out that hiro is gone, goes to the school where he bumps into claire whle looking for the "cheerleader". sylar makes the mistake of killing the wrong cheerleader (not claire) then chases claire. peter tells claire to take off and she finds her dad at the homecoming. peter and sylar take a nose dive off the roof of the school...peter leeching on claire and sylar's abilities saves him but he is arrested when cops get there to investigate...

little cutie then stops sylar in the woods and puts him to sleep...the bald guy from the cop's episode in the bar then appears...???find out next week...

jessica (niki) buys a high powered rifle to take out DL. she catches up with DL and micah at a cafe and shoots a round from the woods...???find out next week...

and hiro shows up at the diner 6 months earlier at the birthday party of the waitress...???next week...

mohinder finds the boy from his dreams and he decides to return to america after cracking the code on his fathers hard drive and finding all the names of those who are "special"...

hope that sums it up somewhat...:)
  • jamestr1jamestr1 Posts: 185
    Saved! well, at least for now. I was concerned that Claire and Peter were going to get 'involved' there for a second. Leave her alone, she's with the 'nerdy' guy.

Where's Hiro? the show could have used a little Hiro humor. It was still kick-ass. At least we know Niki/Jessica is not Sylar. That was definitely a guy. but not someone we had been introduced to before tonight.
    next week...

Yeah, i think that sums it up. But that's why I love this show. It's kind of like 24 because it keeps sucking you back for next week.
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    This past episode was AWESOME.

I've very excited abotu the next story arch I think their are 5 more episodes this season.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Great episode....and of course, they leave it where you wish it was a two hour show! Definitely ready to see next Monday's show to see how the story plays out.
  • That was an awesome episode! I am starting to like Peter Petrelli more now. His brother is an asshole and needs paint to be poured on him. I found myself chuckling when Peter twists his legs into the proper position before the medics come to assist and the cops cuff him. He has the ability to absorb other superpowers when they are in close proximity to him.
    I agree with Mookie, DL will get out of Jessica's shot , or phase into the car seat, like Plasticman.
    Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's Soul remains Unawakened.
    Anatole France
  • intodeep wrote:
    This past episode was AWESOME.

I've very excited abotu the next story arch I think their are 5 more episodes this season.

Actually, this past week (or maybe 2 weeks ago) in Entertainment Weekly they did a cover story on Heroes in which they said a 22 episode season was ordered, and now NBC execs want to add 2-3 more episodes for THIS season.

So last night was episode 9, meaning that we still have 11-14 remaining!!!
    <a href="http://www.shawnsmithsinger.com">Shawn Smith</a> / <a href="http://www.thebandbrad.com">Brad</a&gt; / <a href="http://www.allhailthecrown.com">All Hail the Crown</a> / <a href="http://www.satchelpartnership.com">Satchel</a&gt;

(Shawn Smith's official website, but not Thee Shawn Smith)
  • i'm guessing if jessica (niki) took her shot, DL was able to let it pass through him

This was my first thought, but now I think this is where we'll see some more of Micah's abilities.
    <a href="http://www.shawnsmithsinger.com">Shawn Smith</a> / <a href="http://www.thebandbrad.com">Brad</a&gt; / <a href="http://www.allhailthecrown.com">All Hail the Crown</a> / <a href="http://www.satchelpartnership.com">Satchel</a&gt;

(Shawn Smith's official website, but not Thee Shawn Smith)
  • Here's a question. Where does Claire's dad fit into all of this? For the longest time I thought he was the bad guy, but I guess he isn't...or is he a behind the scenes bad guy.
  • a5pja5pj Posts: 3,882
    Here's a question. Where does Claire's dad fit into all of this? For the longest time I thought he was the bad guy, but I guess he isn't...or is he a behind the scenes bad guy.

I thought he was bad too, seems now hes just protecting his daughter with very deep pockets. But my guess is there's someone backing him, hmmmm.
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• "six months ago" was yet another awesome episode! :)

it was good to get some more background info on all of the characters. i felt so bad for hiro. :(

in the previews, it sounded like the radiation guy is the one who causes the explosion as some of us expected. i wonder how soon that will happen and who will be invloved to stop it. can't wait to see next week!
  • jamestr1jamestr1 Posts: 185
    "six months ago" was yet another awesome episode! :)

it was good to get some more background info on all of the characters. i felt so bad for hiro. :(

I agree. It's good to meet Sylar and find out how he became Sylar. Looks like he can inherit others traits when he kills them.

I'm bummed we only get one more episode this year, then we have to wait a month. And I'm just sure Heroes and "24" will be in the same time slot.
  • jamestr wrote:
    I agree. It's good to meet Sylar and find out how he became Sylar. Looks like he can inherit others traits when he kills them.

I'm bummed we only get one more episode this year, then we have to wait a month. And I'm just sure Heroes and "24" will be in the same time slot.

i was thinking the same about sylar. the professor did say something to him about the brain containing the soul...could be why he cuts off the top of the skull when he kills his victims.
    who do you think dies next week?

i vote for the spook.......
  • jamestr wrote:

oh man, i didn't even think about how this will conflict with 24's schedule :( i don't watch many shows, and that's one i watch religously. i'm gonna have to get my vcr fixed up so i can tape one or the other, agh!

this show is getting really interesting, beyond the special powers and all...but also how the father-child relationships are panning out over the different characters, going back to genes and destiny/fate and all that. lookin forward to next week's episode!
  • I love this show and REALLY hope it doesn't go head to head with "24" or I will have to buy a Tivo, and I really don't feel like doing that
  • i guess i'll count myself fortunate that i'm not a 24 fan, and don't face this dilemma! good luck to those who do. :)
    the sci fi channel is playing the first six episodes tonight @ six.......
    brain of c wrote:

Hell yeah i emailed this info to all my friends who keep saying they want to watch it but don't want to be lost. Looks like you can catch monday's episode Friday at 7pm EST if you missed it too!

Set your TiVo's :)
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • brain of c wrote:
    awesome, thanks! i missed the first few episodes, didn't get turned on to the show till my boyfriend told me about it, and even though he gave me a primer, it'll be nice to see these.

of course this means they bumped my other favorite show tonite - ghost hunters :mad:
    all right.......made it to the hotel in time, marathon starts in half an hour.......and i think hiro CAN change the past, just not for the waitress, she was going to die anyway.
    the first episode rocks.
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Just watched the latest episode. Great to finally find out who sylar is. Although I'm still not sure how he inherits the powers. I'm sure all will be revealed soon.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
    sylar can apropriate the cells that make someone super.......and apply them to his self...first six episodes are on sci fi right now!!!
  • brain of c wrote:
    sylar can apropriate the cells that make someone super.......and apply them to his self...first six episodes are on sci fi right now!!!
    so is he like peter then in that regard? i'm trying to figure this all out lol
    no. pete can sync with other supers......sylar doen't need help to do what he does.......
  • brain of c wrote:
    no. pete can sync with other supers......sylar doen't need help to do what he does.......
    ahhhhhh okay. thank you oh wee font one :D
    Tonight's show is going to be so F'in Awesome!! :D:D

I can't wait :)
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • intodeep wrote: