Heroes

Comments

• brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    i want season one dvd box set.

like, now.
  • it's monday! :D
  • cuyler41cuyler41 Posts: 383
    I love this show, can't wait for tonights episode!
  • dkst0426dkst0426 Posts: 523
    MrBrian wrote:
    hehe, true, but a planes wing is built to not fall off, unlike pj pants at the speed of sound. but otherewise I think the show is made really well. small things like that I guess don't matter much, I just figure that they go threw lengths to detail small hidden symbols and stuff, then forget to detail something like that.

Network tv rules trump physics. :p
  • i think it's possible that niki's alternate persona is actually the one who killed the people her husband is accused of killing. could be why she ended up burying the other guys in the same place and found the ring.

i thought this must be the case...now i wonder if niki is actually dead, or did d.l. do something to capture and / or kill her alternate persona...hmmm?

...and i had a feeling the little cutie that was living in the apartement adjacent to mohinder's father was not on the up and up. i guess the point where they left it is not far from when someone (sylar?) kills isaac?

...funny that claire's dad was surprised to hear of hiro and the phrase "save the cheerleader...saw the fake parenets thing coming, so now i wonder what claire does now that she knows?

my head is swirling and twirling...i love it! feck, this show is great! :D
  • i thought this must be the case...now i wonder if niki is actually dead, or did d.l. do something to capture and / or kill her alternate persona...hmmm?

...and i had a feeling the little cutie that was living in the apartement adjacent to mohinder's father was not on the up and up. i guess the point where they left it is not far from when someone (sylar?) kills isaac?

...funny that claire's dad was surprised to hear of hiro and the phrase "save the cheerleader...saw the fake parenets thing coming, so now i wonder what claire does now that she knows?

my head is swirling and twirling...i love it! feck, this show is great! :D

yes, also saw the foreshadowing of the "little cutie" being in with the bad guy (a.k.a. the cheerleader's dad).

Is anyone else as confused on actual character names? I love this show but I can't keep up with character names!

.....anyway, I don't think that Niki is dead (do know her name) but perhaps temporarily "out of powers" for the moment. I am certain that Micah must have some powers that will come to arise in the future episodes.
    "you shall be released" ~ EV
  • addvsaddvs Posts: 34
    You know, the way they made it look in the preview for next week.... it looks like DL is going to turn out to be one of the "good guys". And I'm sure that Micah is going to have some sort of powers showing up soon.... I don't know what the hell to think about Nikki.... is she going to be one of the token "bad" heros on the show? Man, this show is getting really good! I wish it was on everyday!!!!!!
  • jamestr1jamestr1 Posts: 185
    another great episode. Lot's of twists. Love Hiro and the sword. That was so cool, I think he's my favorite.

I don't think Nikki is dead, but do now think she could turn evil or bad and that DL could be one of the good guys. Did anyone notice when she was laying on the floor, 'dead', that she didn't have the tattoo on her back?

Too bad about the cute next door neighbor, being on the other side. Makes sense though. She was passing secrets to the cheerleaders dad when the scientists dad was still alive. She probably killed him. Let's hope someone comes and saves Isaac. Does anyone think she has powers? Maybe Peter will come in and steal her powers and defeat her.

We're getting too many characters though, we didn't see Nathan (senator), the cop, or Simone, or the bad's bind eraser dude this episode. But we did get to see the cheerleader not in her cheer outfit.

Can't wait until next week!

Save the cheerleader, save the world!
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    I enjoyed the episode, but I think it was one of the weaker ones thus far. Just did not wrap me into it as much as the others.

I think Nikki will end up being a good guy. She will have to fight her bad side and opress it. it will be that tragic fight of inner good vs inner evil. I agree i don't think she is dead. Maybe she will turn bad, but ultimately she will revert and her good side will dominate.

I think the girl next door might also end up being a good guy (i'm all about the good guys lol) I know she is bad now but maybe Suresh will make her see the erorrs of her ways becasue she will fall for him romantically. Then she will tell him the truth and he will hate her for it becasue of all the bad things she has done...

hiro is awesome. the way he got so excited about having a sword was cool.

I can't wait for next week. anyone know how many episodes there are in the season?
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • looks like we know why micah is a whiz with electronics now!

in the preview, it looks like mohinder's cute friend from across the hall is the one that meets hiro...couldn't quite tell...

...and could ted be the cause of the explosion in NY?

anxiously awaiting next week...:)
    last night's episode was okay. Not the best. It was good to see Niki is still alive and now Jessica is back. Nice to see that Micah has powers. The cop's still around but his life is messed up, he was trying so hard with his wife.

Did anyone see the article in Entertainment Weekly? It wasn't bad. Had a few spoilers, but nothing too big. I didn't want to be spoiled, so I didn't read it that close. There were some hints, should be a great show for the next couple of weeks.
  • jamestr wrote:
    last night's episode was okay. Not the best. It was good to see Niki is still alive and now Jessica is back. Nice to see that Micah has powers. The cop's still around but his life is messed up, he was trying so hard with his wife.

Did anyone see the article in Entertainment Weekly? It wasn't bad. Had a few spoilers, but nothing too big. I didn't want to be spoiled, so I didn't read it that close. There were some hints, should be a great show for the next couple of weeks.

I thought last nights was very good. I like the Petrelli story lines quite a bit.

and Hiros english is very much explainable... If you could stop time, it would be possible to learn a language, or a martial art in literally no "time" at all.
    I havethought the past two episodes have been weaker. We are about 7 episodes in time to get to some action as far as i'm concered. I'm not going to stop watching but i'd like for it to all come together a little more.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • intodeep wrote:
    I havethought the past two episodes have been weaker. We are about 7 episodes in time to get to some action as far as i'm concered. I'm not going to stop watching but i'd like for it to all come together a little more.

patience, intodeep, my friend...all will revealed in due time...:D
    I really like the development of the cop. Telepathy could be such an aweful power to have. Having everyone's thoughts flood you.

Hearing that guy talk about his wife like that. Plus what if he tells his wife and she is like the only reason you have been doing these wonderful things for me is because you can read my mind. I don't think i could be in a relationship with a mind reader that would suck. you know you get pissed off like all people do at certain things but you hold back and dont' say anything but they read you mind anyway... that would not be cool.

I wish he would have beat the crap out of that guy a little more he deserved it. I think he is my favorite charector after Hiro.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Anybody else here watch heros? My favorite show!
    I'll be back
  • Are you coming to the conclusion that the cheerleader's dad is a good guy?

Will Hiro use his power to find Sylar in the diner (that seems obvious to me, if I had the power to stop time, I'd try to find the waitress' killer in the diner, right?)

When Eden was shaving the painter (Isaac), did I catch a glimpse of the swirly tattoo on the left side his face?

Mohindar is cute (are all Indian men that gorgeous?) ;) It'll be interesting to see where the key that unlocked the secret of the boy leads.

thoughts anyone?
    we know hiro made it to the past.......he's in a picture on the diners wall with the waitress.
    who is Mohindar's little dream helper? i got five bucks says it's his lost sister.......
    brain of c wrote:
    who is Mohindar's little dream helper? i got five bucks says it's his lost sister.......

thats what i thoguth to but it does not look like a girl to me.

Looks like next episode things will heat up. I really like the cop and hiro those are my favorites so far. i hope hiro can save the girl in the diner she seemed like a cool charector.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    intodeep wrote:
    thats what i thoguth to but it does not look like a girl to me.

Looks like next episode things will heat up. I really like the cop and hiro those are my favorites so far. i hope hiro can save the girl in the diner she seemed like a cool charector.

it could also be mohinder himself.......
    brain of c wrote:

I was thinking the same thing. I also saw Hiro with the waitress on the wall with the pictures. I not sure that I believe HRG is a good guy, I guess we'll have ot wait and see.

Last night was good. Great lead-up to next week's show. I wonder if we'll see everyone next week, or if we'll be missing characters, now that we have so many. Next week should be two hours.

does anyone know where i can find old episodes, besides this week's on NBC.com?
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    This show hasn't made it over here yet, but I've downloaded the first couple of episodes and I love it so far. It's kinda like an alternate spin on X-Men which is cool :)
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • I am wondering what will happen with Nikki/Jessica. I love her character. Jeckyll/Hyde chick. Her son has some insight too and special mind control power. The broken telephone working again. I missed her on last night's episode. Mohinder is allright. I am guessing that the child is him as a boy. The mother mentioned that the sister died when she was 5. Mohinder has a secret ,hidden in the the recesses of his mind, hence the dreamstate and recall of violence.That's my take on it so far. I hope Mica(niki's son) and Hiro save the world together. The father is a phaser, very cool.
    Anyone reading "Justice" by Alex Ross. A comic book with all the superheroes working to save the planet.
    Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's Soul remains Unawakened.
    Anatole France
  • I actually missed the last 5 minutes of Monday night's episode, but was informed. Mohinder found a key in his father's notebook and unlocked a drawer, containing a file on a young boy.Hmmmm!
    Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's Soul remains Unawakened.
    Anatole France
  • Who's excited for tonight's episode? :D
  • monday! :)
    save the....fuck it. bring on the show.
    i fell asleep! what's going on?