Heroes

Comments

• Thanks, didn't know... Till I got home(Mountain Timezone).

I am so glad this show is back. Like the way they had Peter as the shooter, finding out Angela Petrelli's power(very cool), and Claire in the future(wow!!!).

So is Linderman dead? Or just invisible? Is Angela Petrelli Sylar's mother?

Can't wait for next week...
    Only Nathan can see him.
  • yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    Thought last night's episodes were very good. Great way to start the season. Can't wait for Monday night's!
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    The linderman thing confuses me. Not sure what is going on there.

I wonder if Tracy is Jessica? Nikki's "dead" sister. I saw some folks on the heroes board thinking that and it makes sense.

I guess it could be possible the Angela is Sylers mom with a different father. She has already been shown to get around (sleeping with hiro's dad)
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • I think Nikki just has multiple personalities and each one has it's own ability.
    I think Nikki just has multiple personalities and each one has it's own ability.

I thought that too at first but i don't think that much time passed between when nikki was trapped in the fire and they show tracy. It seems like Tracy has an entire other life possibly been to law school etc
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    Only Nathan can see him.

and me. i saw him.
  • intodeep wrote:
    The linderman thing confuses me. Not sure what is going on there.

I wonder if Tracy is Jessica? Nikki's "dead" sister. I saw some folks on the heroes board thinking that and it makes sense.

I guess it could be possible the Angela is Sylers mom with a different father. She has already been shown to get around (sleeping with hiro's dad)

Maybe the Linderman think is Matts Father putting visoins into Nathans head?
    I think the same thing about Nikki's sister, it made it seem like she has been around for a while.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • enough of the frackin' "future" already! It was interesting in the first season, but it's getting really f'n old now. And anyway, since they are using the whole "butterfly effect" methodology, the future is moot since everyone's actions in the present is affecting how the future unfolds anyway!!!

so... they kept the Brotherhood of Mutants on Level 5? ;)

It's very refreshing to see Sylar back in fine form. I can see him in sort of a tweener role during the first half of this season. Definitely not a good guy, but possibly fighting against the Level 5'ers. The enemy of my enemy...
  • enough of the frackin' "future" already! It was interesting in the first season, but it's getting really f'n old now. And anyway, since they are using the whole "butterfly effect" methodology, the future is moot since everyone's actions in the present is affecting how the future unfolds anyway!!!

so... they kept the Brotherhood of Mutants on Level 5? ;)

It's very refreshing to see Sylar back in fine form. I can see him in sort of a tweener role during the first half of this season. Definitely not a good guy, but possibly fighting against the Level 5'ers. The enemy of my enemy...

I agree- they need to go with a simple good vs bad idea with the heroes fighting each other. Hopefully they are setting that up. I hope they don't kill off the "villains" quickly. I agree about Sylar though, I think he is going to fight them, but I think he is always on his own side.
    I have defended the show and preached patience for some time with it. Season 2 was bad, but Season 3 would come back strong..... With a heavy heart i am finally starting to think the show may have jumped the shark.

So much was bad about this episode.

the only part i enjoyed was watching Noah & Syler.

:(
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • intodeep wrote:
    I have defended the show and preached patience for some time with it. Season 2 was bad, but Season 3 would come back strong..... With a heavy heart i am finally starting to think the show may have jumped the shark.

It was great!
    I'll be back
    It was great!
    Really? I'm glad you liked it for some reason it is not doing it for me.

It seems like during the first season i was excited about the next week. I would see friends at work or around town and it would be like "did you see heroes? can you believe this happend or that?"

Now i watch it and I don't get that feeling from the writing at all.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • I think it is pretty good so far, much better than season 2. And I think it is better than other shows on Monday night.
  • intodeep wrote:

i'm not feeling it either, yet anyway. and did anybody catch in last week's episode how dude in africa said sprint had better reception?? i was like oh c'mon lol

i'll give it time, i do enjoy the interaction between noah and sylar as well.
    *fingers crossed*

They turn the corner and get some better story telling tonight.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    it was good.

it's a tv show.
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    That blew me away! That was a great ep. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time! I didnt understand why Peter needed Sylars powers?
    I'll be back
    I thought it had some good moments.

My biggest problem is the flow of the plot and the seemingly lack of charactor depth and unexplained changes in traits.

It seems they have too many people to give you the depth with each person that they deserve.

For me the first season did not seem like most other TV shows it seemed to have something a little special. Since then it has been like most other TV shows. There is a reason I don't watch anything else on TV. :(

I'll stick around to see what happens but it just has not recaptured its sparkle that it had the first time around.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    I thought it was a good episode, the best of this year. I think it is hard to judge it until all 13 episodes of this chapetr are completed. I like how they are tuning the characters in different directions, seeing the bad side of Hiro and Claire. I think next week Peter and Nathans father comes back.
  • last night's episode was good. Not great, but pretty good.

I still HATE the whole "future" plotline. It gives writers carte blanche to put the characters in any situation and relationship they see fit without much real rhyme or reason and without repercussions of how it really affects the "current" timeline. Ooooh, Claire may be a villain in the future. Ooooh, Peter may be a villain in the future. Ooooh, Parker is with Speedy Girl. Bah! Plus, it's annoying because they can always revert back to the ol' Butterfly Effect ploy to explain that the future we saw really wasn't the future to come.

However... the "future" Sylar was very well done. A guy who struggles daily to prevent his curse/power from overwhelming him. If anything carries over from the current to future timelines, I hope it's this depiction of Sylar. He shouldn't be a straight-up evil guy. He should be a guy struggling to control "the hunger". The guy has a conscience, and is aware of morals. This was made evident in the first season when he tried to call Mohinder for help because he was afraid that he was the bomb that was going to kill "innocents".

... and I think one of Maya's powers this season is to change from meek South American refugee to supermodel.
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    ... and I think one of Maya's powers this season is to change from meek South American refugee to supermodel.
    hahhaa

i agree, the back and forth with the future and present is a little annoying.

sylar is the most interesting character on there, that whole thing about him trying to be decent with a kid and everything was the best part of last night's episode.

i'm still not sold on this season yet :/
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    I think they need to stop the whole future/past thing as well. They need to have these characters fight it out at some point. The biggest problem they have is that Peter and Sylar are so much more powerful than everyone else.
  • I agree with all of you as well. The back and forth is a bit too much at times. But I still enjoy the show.
  • tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    Prediction:

At some point Peter tries to kill Sylar because he thinks it's the only way to stop him from blowing up the world. However, Noah gets in the way and Peter accidently kills him instead. Claire finds out and joins the company as a way so she can revenge kill Peter.
    I thought it was a good episode, the best of this year. I think it is hard to judge it until all 13 episodes of this chapetr are completed. I like how they are tuning the characters in different directions, seeing the bad side of Hiro and Claire. I think next week Peter and Nathans father comes back.

You mean Nathans, Peter, and Sylars father come back...
    I'll be back
    I keep thinking about this. Fucking great!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkYen6WJ2P0
    I'll be back
    Well last night's show was much better i thought but still with some problems.

I can't believe Hiro would kill ando like that. Even if somehow he has a plan to go back and bring him back etc Just complete bullshit.

When Claire first showed up at the vortex guys house I was like this is complete bullshit but as the story unfolded i liked what had happened and the interaction between the two. I wish Vortex guy would have stayed around. He was a cool charactor that had some possibilities.

so it is matt's dad that is putting Linderman out there. and Pappa Petrelli seems to be up to no good.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    I dont know why they always show Peter dead. He cant die! He has Claire's power. Peter should have alot more powers, like his moms. I cant believe Hiro killed his best friend, but he must come back, because he kills Hiro in the future, unless that future has been changed. I dont like the whole Dr. Sheresh thing. I wish they would kill him off.
    I'll be back