Heroes

Comments

• Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    Any of you watch Chuck? I love that show!
    I'll be back
  • Stone Is GodStone Is God Posts: 1,331

I do. It's really the only appointment viewing I have. Great show. Awesome interaction between the characters on that show. Perfect blend of action and comedy.

I would like to get into Heroes because it really does look interesting but I'm a 24 fanatic and wouldn't want to start something knowing that 24 is coming in a few months.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213

it's good.

it's a tv show.
    Another good ep. I wish Peter wouldnt have done that to Sylar. Im guessing now that Peter dosent have his powers, thats how he gets that scar on his face. But he will get his powers back because we know the future Peter has his powers. I think the whole Claire thing is stupied, trying to go after the bad guys. That was crazy what happend to Adam! Also Chuck was good.
    I'll be back
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    I'm back on board. This episode was pretty darn good i thought.

I've always been a big parkman fan so i'm glad he is back in the fold and i'm glad he is not acting like a "villian"

Can't wait for next weeks episode :D
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    it's getting *slightly* better for me. if they can keep from hopping into the future every other second, that'll hold my interest more i think.
  • yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    Decent episode. I think one of the biggest problems is that there is too much going on and some of the story lines aren't getting the proper attention and are thus unable to progress and really become interesting. Part of what I loved about the first season was the real focus they could put on the four or so main characters and how much they changed and coped, and how we learned they were connected. Now there is so much going on that it is less interesting.

However, this episode I think was a step in the right direction because they made some of the story lines connect much more strongly, and possibly simplifying things. Hopefully next weeks episode will also be better.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Am I the only one who thinks the new season totally stinks? I'm really getting bored with Heroes now. Thank god for True Blood.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Sylar and Hiro are the only two characters keeping me interested in Heroes right now.

The sooner they get rid of "The Amazing Spider-Man" Mohinder, the better.

And Peter's been a tool ever since he almost blew up NYC back in season one.

Bring back Kristen Bell. Her character was fun to watch.
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    Sylar and Hiro are the only two characters keeping me interested in Heroes right now.

The sooner they get rid of "The Amazing Spider-Man" Mohinder, the better.

And Peter's been a tool ever since he almost blew up NYC back in season one.

Bring back Kristen Bell. Her character was fun to watch.
    yeah mohinder is acting like a straight up ass....just kill him already.

sylar's the most interesting character for me so far. i'm glad peter's powers are gone for now just so he's not pitching some supernatural fit every 2 seconds
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
    That is a pretty funny pic thanks for sharing
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    This show has me excited to see it again :)
    Only one on tv i watch so i'm glad it is getting better again.

tonight should be a blast :D
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    Great ep! Hate that we have to what 2 weeks
    I'll be back
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    Great ep! Hate that we have to what 2 weeks

not if you can time travel.......
    Yeah although i was a little disapointed Elle left Claire so quickly. I thought she might have been changing.

I'm so glad they did not kill off Parkman. I know no one every really dies but i was worried at first. I think he is my favorite person on the show and would hate to see him go.

Bummer it is two weeks away.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Nathen and Peter set off to find the Hation (ms) he's the only one that can take Arthurs powers away.
    I'll be back
  • The only part of that ep I liked was the end. I think Arthur takes away Hiros memorys, I saw a spoiler were Hiro has no memory. I cant wait until next week!!!
    I'll be back
  • Elle is Sylars sons mom. Interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZqJL07BJa8
    I'll be back
  • I'll be back
  • I'll be back
  • Last ep was great. Cant wait to see next weeks!
    I'll be back
  • jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,182
    Question....remember the Irish girl who ended up in the future with Peter and was then captured? Has she been mentioned or shown since. That was a interesting part of the story but I don't think they have followed through on it.
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Caitlyn. I'd forgotten all about her.
    "Find myself singing the same songs every day....
    ones that make me feel good when things behind the smile ain't ok...." -Hoon
  • jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,182
    No kidding! She get dragged of by god knows who. Boy, I am sure that she is loving the fact that Peter brought her to the future and then left her there.
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
    Last night episode was REALLY goood i thought.

I like how they kind of formed teams at the end. It is interesting they will all be losing their powers now.

This season started off a bit slow but has really picked up in my opinion.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • What the fuck was up with Tracy? She was all lovey dovey with Nathan. Hiro still dosent know Sylars alive.
    I'll be back
  • I'll be back