Heroes

Comments

• intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Arthur got the time travel/teleport power when he took Peters powers. I thought it was a really good episode, seems they are bringing the season together pretty well. Sylar as a killer again is good. I am curious if they are going to give Peter his power back.

good call.

They have too many people who have like a gazilion powers though :(
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • intodeep wrote:
    good call.

They have too many people who have like a gazilion powers though :(

I think that is why Arthur is dead and Peter has not got his powers back
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    Some parts of the episode I liked, some parts not. I'm glad Arthur and Elle are dead. I feel like they need to simplify the cast.

Loved Hiro and Claire going back in time, however, they now need to clarify what else was special about Claire that Sylar saw, and how Arthur Petrelli knew exactly where to go to find Hiro and Claire.

I hope it takes Peter a long time to get his powers back, like he should need to really work to get them back - hopefully not till the end of the second half of this season.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    I cant wait until 2-2-2009. I think this one will blow the rest of them away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SWouNDllaU
    I'll be back
    I was a big fan of season 1.
    Season 2 &3 had it's good moments but looking at them now were disapointing.
    They need this one to be good and i'm hoping it is!
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    I guess they wanted to lay the ground work last night. I did not think it was bad but not blown away either...
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,182
    I think that last night started leading the show back in the right direction. I think this really leads the way for Sylar to become an asset to the Heroes. It looks like Peter's original powers are back in some capacity, but maybe he can only hold one at a time. I heard that the original writer was coming back to save the show, hopefully that is the case.

My guess, the plane crashes on an island and there are these people called "Others" there and a black smoke monster.
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • milarsomilarso Posts: 1,280
    Ando is becoming a douche. I'm not a big fan of him.
    "The dude abides. I don't know about you, but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' her easy for all us sinners."
  • oh crap, i totally forgot this started up again last nite :oops: oops! nbc.com here i come, when i get home lol
    oh crap, i totally forgot this started up again last nite :oops: oops! nbc.com here i come, when i get home lol

Hulu.com is better!
    "The dude abides. I don't know about you, but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' her easy for all us sinners."
  • Only if Hiro had his powers, then he could go back and kill Nathan. It looked like Peter must touch others to get their powers, but he did not touch Nathan before they flew out of the building a couple months ago.? It doesnt seem like he holds on to the powers for long, until he ouches the next person. I wonder what Andos power would do to Clair? Or Peter?
    I'll be back
    Only if Hiro had his powers, then he could go back and kill Nathan. It looked like Peter must touch others to get their powers, but he did not touch Nathan before they flew out of the building a couple months ago.?

I wondered about that too. But last night, all of them were in weaker states, so maybe that's why he had to touch them?
  • milarso wrote:
    oh crap, i totally forgot this started up again last nite :oops: oops! nbc.com here i come, when i get home lol

Hulu.com is better!
    ah true, good point, thanks for the reminder! i don't like watching whole episodes on the computer usually, but as long as it doesn't have tons of ads it's cool :)

this season has been spotty quality-wise for me, so hopefully last nite's is a sign of better times to come.
  • I thought it was a pretty good episode, better that seasons 2 and 3 started. Hopefully they will not be afraid to knock people off and move the story along.
    I love how it came together in the end with them finally forming a team. They have been needing to do something like this for so long.

I'm pretty upset about daphne i liked her a lot :(

Sylar has his robin now they can form the evil duo :twisted:

It seemed like they used the first two episodes to clean house and they are getting ready to move forward. I'm excited.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • intodeep wrote:
    I love how it came together in the end with them finally forming a team. They have been needing to do something like this for so long.

I'm pretty upset about daphne i liked her a lot :(

Sylar has his robin now they can form the evil duo :twisted:

It seemed like they used the first two episodes to clean house and they are getting ready to move forward. I'm excited.

I agree. I don't know if Daphne is dead, Parkman did not seem to upset later on. I wonder what the Hunters powere is going to be? Obviously Angela knows more about him than Nathan does.
  • jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,182
    I like the direction the show is going and hopefully they continue to redeem themselves.

I'm sorry Daphne fans, but I just can't stand her, and hope she was killed. Somehow I doubt that I will be so lucky though. :D
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    No way Daphne is dead...if Hero is on a mission to get his powers back then he'll get her. I have a feeling he's going to figure out how to be in two places at once so that Ando can kill him and nothing will happen to him. The Hunter looks like he can at least block brain takeovers from Parkman, and the kid is likely Sylar's half-bro at least?!? Good episode, the writers coming back definitely helped.
    Last night's episode kicked so much ass donkeys everywhere are scared :D:lol: :oops:

I was really excited about this!
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • intodeep wrote:
    Last night's episode kicked so much ass donkeys everywhere are scared :D:lol: :oops:

I was really excited about this!

I agree, the writing has really picked up this season. I think that Luke and Sylar are really brothers. Or half brothers. And I want to see what the Hunters deal is.
    Yeah i agree about Luke and Sylar.

I am hoping Noah ends up working with the Heroes.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • ive seen every and all episodes...my favorite show...even more than Entourage when both are airing in the same season
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
    Is it just me or is the show going downhill again? :?

Last night had some good parts, but ultimately did not do it for me.

I'm such a sucker though i can't stop watching.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    intodeep wrote:
    Is it just me or is the show going downhill again? :?

Last night had some good parts, but ultimately did not do it for me.

I'm such a sucker though i can't stop watching.

Lastnight I thought was great! They did over hype though. I dont like the Sylar ones anymore or the Claire ones anymore. I kind of hate that Matts ex wife is back in the picture I never liked her and I was glad after season 1 she was gone. But I do like that Matt has a son with a power. Im hoping Hiro gets his full power back. Then he can go back in time and kill Nathan and none of that would have ever happened but im sure that wont happen, thats why Hiro dosent have his power and thats why Wendy is dead, so they cant go back in time.. I hope Aurthur comes back. Im guessing Sylars dad will go after Claire??? I want to know what Hiros dads power was? Im sure we will find out sometime. Im still trying to figure out Peters power?? We know when he touches someone he gets there power. Im guessing he can do their power after that when he wants? I liked Micha back in the picture. It was funny to hear him talk cause his voice has gotten so deep. I also would like to see claude back in the picture.
    I'll be back
    Up until the last episode i thought peter only kept the powers for a brief period of time after touching someone, but in the last episode he was flying and I don't think he was near nathan.... so i'm not sure :?
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    I'm such a dork...Peter keeps the power of whomever he touched last with a power, until he touches another person with a different power. So when he and Parkman were in the big compound he touched Matt and got the ability to control minds, then during his escape, at some point, he touched his brother which gave him the ability to fly again - he hasn't touched anyone since - except Angela (which is interesting because she has a power -seeing the future - that he was unable to capture..suspension of disbelief I guess).

Micah coming back is badass, especially b/c they clearly waited for him to get over the whole voice cracking thing. I personally like the twist of having a non-annoying youngster (unlike Claire) that is a hero.
    RW81233 wrote:
    I'm such a dork...Peter keeps the power of whomever he touched last with a power, until he touches another person with a different power. So when he and Parkman were in the big compound he touched Matt and got the ability to control minds, then during his escape, at some point, he touched his brother which gave him the ability to fly again - he hasn't touched anyone since - except Angela (which is interesting because she has a power -seeing the future - that he was unable to capture..suspension of disbelief I guess).

Micah coming back is badass, especially b/c they clearly waited for him to get over the whole voice cracking thing. I personally like the twist of having a non-annoying youngster (unlike Claire) that is a hero.

that makes sense in regards to peter.

I do like Micah a good bit too and i'm glad he came back. I wonder if we will see Molly at all?
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    Tonights show was not that great, with only a couple eps left I thought it was going to be great. On the other hand Chuck has been fucking great the last few weeks.
    I'll be back
    Um WTF.

This show really jumped the shark last night.

I'm pretty loyal generally to a fault and i think they may have pushed me away with the whole sylar is nathan thing.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    intodeep wrote:
    Um WTF.

This show really jumped the shark last night.

I'm pretty loyal generally to a fault and i think they may have pushed me away with the whole sylar is nathan thing.

Agree, I thought it was a great episode up to that point. It seemed like they finally were about to start making the show edgy and interesting again. I'll watch the first few episodes next season, but if it is more of the same, it may be the end.