Heroes

Comments

• Hell yeah that was really really good! I'm so happy too because last week really wasn't good at all, but it finally returned to form this week. Btw, Chuck is just getting better and better. If anyone doesn't watch this show, catch up on nbc.com and watch it, really great show.
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    This was really cool. So much stuff going on!

and they are off to save the world again!

Next week's episode will be great we get the flashback and finally get some answers :)

i love this show :D
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • what a coinscidence, no black girl and no maya and her brother and the episode is great hmmmmm. I also loved the return of D.L. in her nightmares that was awesome.
  • very good episode this week. The flashback previews for next week look pretty good too.

No Latino Wonder Twins makes me happy. Here's hoping Sylar kills 'em fast.
  • Hell yeah that was really really good! I'm so happy too because last week really wasn't good at all, but it finally returned to form this week. Btw, Chuck is just getting better and better. If anyone doesn't watch this show, catch up on nbc.com and watch it, really great show.

Chuck is getting better. I love that one 2
    I'll be back
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    kensei lives.......
  • brain of c wrote:
    kensei lives.......

I know that trip me out when "Adam" walked in. He must be able to do alot of crazy stuff. Because Nathan and "The Company" guy were talking about him and said something.....i cant remember... and Peter has a new power. Shoots lightning or whatever it is. He must have gotten it from that girl that was looking for him in Ireland. Im sure we will find out next week. I wonder if Hiro is gonna go back and save his father? I wonder what adam is up to? I cant wait until next week!
    I'll be back
  • KatKat Posts: 4,845
    Tim Kring apologizes:
    http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20158840,00.html

I love this show...apology is soooo accepted and I hope everyone who drifted away comes back for the story and the ride. It's so much better now. :)

Love,
    Kat
    Falling down,...not staying down
    Kat wrote:
    Tim Kring apologizes:

I love this show...apology is soooo accepted and I hope everyone who drifted away comes back for the story and the ride. It's so much better now. :)

Love,
    Kat

Well that is interesting. It kind of sucks they are going to wrap up season two in just three more episodes... I want more. The past few episodes have been so awesome. I am glad he realizes how stupid West is he absolutely annoys me.

Tonights show rocked ! So much cool information.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Elle is so hot and weird haha, loved the new episode.
    it's only been o.k. this season.......
    Elle is so hot and weird haha, loved the new episode.
    Yes she is. :)

I'm really excited for the next episode it looks like crazy stuff is going to happen :D

I hope West Dies. Bennett just needs to put an end to him.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • brain of c wrote:
    it's only been o.k. this season.......

I disagree with you here, the last couple weeks it has been picking up so much. I think that season one was better, but this one is still definetly better than okay for me.
  • Over 3 min of next Mondays ep!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IIQcyzEf8Aw
    I'll be back
  • Kat wrote:
    Tim Kring apologizes:

Love,
    Kat

Well the 1st few ep sucked but come on its Heros, they cant disappoint me easily. Its great now the past 2 ep were very very good. I hope they dont end it so soon, they cant really build from what it is now.
    I'll be back
  • I was just watching the news and they said tonight a cast member dies. "Claire" said everybody will be very very sad. I bet its HRG. They said it will bring tears. Mine have started already.
    I'll be back
  • LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    that cheerleader Claire is a hottie.

too bad it comes on Monday nights.
    I usually stick to MNF football or Raw wrestling.
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
    I was just watching the news and they said tonight a cast member dies. "Claire" said everybody will be very very sad. I bet its HRG. They said it will bring tears. Mine have started already.

Man it might be mohinder.... that would suck too.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Im all shaking....that was crazy! I hope someone goes back in time to save him.
    I'll be back
  • inmyrvminmyrvm Posts: 933
    what are the odds of claire and elle making out? that will get everyone to watch it again.
    "Fuck the talkin' let's start rockin" - Eddie Vedder 9-5-00 Pittsburgh
    4/26/03 Pittsburgh 5/3/03 State College 7/12/03 Hershey 10/1/04 Reading 9/28/05 Pittsburgh 5/20/06 Cleveland 6/23/06 Pittsburgh 6/22/08 DC

friends don't let friends listen to good charlotte
  • Im all shaking....that was crazy! I hope someone goes back in time to save him.

Oh shit they brought him back!
    I'll be back
  • Im willing to bet The Company dosent have Bennet. I bet Peter and Adam found him.
    I'll be back
  • inmyrvm wrote:
    what are the odds of claire and elle making out? that will get everyone to watch it again.

oh man that would be make me the happiest man ever.

Great great episode, that preview for next week looks great. More Sylar!!!
    This was pretty cool. Although when you have people like adam, claire, and maybe even peter who can bring people back to life it takes away the element of danger a bit. It dulls the stakes.

I'm glad HRG is not dead but at the same time where is the danger in the show now?

I was disapointed in parkman using his powers forcefully. I know almost everyone in this show tends to not be pure good but he is one of my favs and i was really hopeing his power would not corrupt him.

The scenes with Hiro and his dad were well done. Now Hiro has another mission and i'm sure Ando will be coming with him!

And why could West not have died when he fell?? Seriously if anyone on that show needs to die it is West.

Elle is awesome. I do hope her and claire hook up :D
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • thanks to the writer's strike, they have 2 eps left to wrap everything in a neat, tidy package. I don't see either the Adam or Sylar storyline getting resolved by then.

HRG using the water to keep Elle at bay was great. "Stings like a bitch, doesn't it?" I wish HRG would have stayed dead. Otherwise, it does cheapen the sense of mortality on the show. Is it Adam's blood or Claire's blood that brought him back?

Another great episode... and no sign of the Latino Wonder Twins. Coincidence? I think not.
    thanks to the writer's strike, they have 2 eps left to wrap everything in a neat, tidy package. I don't see either the Adam or Sylar storyline getting resolved by then.

HRG using the water to keep Elle at bay was great. "Stings like a bitch, doesn't it?" I wish HRG would have stayed dead. Otherwise, it does cheapen the sense of mortality on the show. Is it Adam's blood or Claire's blood that brought him back?

Another great episode... and no sign of the Latino Wonder Twins. Coincidence? I think not.
    I think it was claire's blood but i'm not sure.

I loved that line HRG had a few lines this show that were very cool
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    great show.
    Last night's episode was just okay. It seems they are rushing to get things tied up by next monday. so many plotlines and they are not being properly developed before they are explored completly.

It is disapointing. They may lose a lot of fans because of this season. I guess some of it has to do with the writer's strike. I think that is part of the reason Season 2 is so short and they are trying to wrap it up by Dec 3rd.

I liked last night's show but i was not thrilled by it.

:(
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Last night's episode was the best of the season if only for the fact that Alejandro finally got killed off. Now if they can only do the same to his sister, the Heroes universe would be a much happier place.

I was hoping for a catfight between Elle and Claire. You know, a little hair pulling, scratching... superpowers would be off limits.
  • haha, to my understanding this has nothing to due with the writers strike. I thought I saw an interview with Kring on G4 or something where he said season 2 will kind of be like how the sopranos or entourage was (season 2 pt 1 then season 2 pt 2) I'm not sure, but that was my understanding at least. Like, this one is generations, and then the part that will be airing the in spring will be a whole new thing. Who knows? All I know is that things are really great right now for the show, I'm so interested to know what happens. And, how about what they said for the preview to next week. "Two heroes will fall" I wonder who that will be. My big guess is Nikki, because Ali Larter is probably one of the more well known faces on the show and her whole character plot is nothing now without Jessica.