Heroes

Comments

• Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    intodeep wrote:
    Oh shit i can't wait!

I know! Im such a fan. I love Heros more than ant show. More than Drangon Ball Z
    I'll be back
  • urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    1st show of season 2 in the UK starting now :D

Wooooot! :D:D
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
    http://www.heroestelevision.com/new-heroes-season-3-trailer/

About Noah Bennett
    I’m currently incarcerated and at the bottom of Level Five in the company facility.” “I think there may be an escape in the offing, but at a cost.” Surprisingly, Noah might not be considered one of the villains at the forefront of the upcoming season. “I think I’m probably more likely to be hunting them.”

Heroes Director Allan Arkush was recently interviewed by TVGuide. He provided us with some great news and spoilers about Season 3. Here’s what we have learnt ( there were some stuff I already mentioned in previous posts) :

In Season 3 there will be some huge surprises. One change viewers will notice is a new series regular.
    We’ll learn more about Angela & Kaito relationship ( Hiro – their child? )
    It will be very clear who are the season 3 villains. Also, there will be a lot of Sylar scenes.
    We will learn more about the very nature of these powers — where they come from, who has them, what the different aspects are of how they each got their powers and how it affects them.
    The actual genetic essence of the powers is going to be a major storyline this year.
    And the most interesting part of the interview in my opinion…

Every time you change something, every time you step on a butterfly, you could be changing the flow of the universe. That’s the chaos theory and that’s one of the things this season is about.

http://www.heroestelevision.com/
    I'll be back
    resident TV critic and spoiler revealer (yes, I’m sure that’s a word) Kristin has spilled a couple of more beans about the upcoming Heroes second season. The first is the name of Hiro’s newest love interest, the Japanese Princess that’s been mentioned before: Princess Keriyama. And about Nathan Petrelli’s possible return? Yup, he’s not quite dead yet.

Good news, fans of Jessalyn Gilsig, who plays Claire Bennet’s biological mother from Heroes Season 1, and who was sorely missing entirely from Season 2. According to TV Guide, Gilsig will be reprising her role as Claire’s pyro mom, Meridith Gordon, for not one, or two, but five episodes in Season 3.
    I'll be back
  • Purple PuppyPurple Puppy Posts: 149
    I have an idea for a new Hero. It's a guy who disappears into anyone he comes into contact with, but when he comes out he has to live out their dreams. He learns this power while hitchhiking. It's kind of like a child to his parents, or hitchhiking. He might be able to control a person while he is joined with them. Or maybe a guy who switches bodies with people. But that just happened on Fear Itself.
    Signed it, grind it.
    Corroding and foreboding.
  • Purple PuppyPurple Puppy Posts: 149
    My post was removed from the Heroes message board. It was about a Hero who could give people powers. I guess they're going to have a hero who can do that, or something similar. I'm honored. Just don't let that happen on this board. That would be stinky.
    Signed it, grind it.
    Corroding and foreboding.
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    My post was removed from the Heroes message board. It was about a Hero who could give people powers. I guess they're going to have a hero who can do that, or something similar. I'm honored. Just don't let that happen on this board. That would be stinky.

Interesting. I hope they start a media blitz soon about the upcoming season. When the hell does it start.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,141
    intodeep wrote:
    Interesting. I hope they start a media blitz soon about the upcoming season. When the hell does it start.
    I've seen the ads on NBC for the new season and I get excited every time. The new season looks awesome. The ads state that the series picks back up in September. It's been way too long. I think that in the middle of August I'm gonna have a DVD marathon to catch myself back up....

Can't wait!
    Just a week and a half away from Villians :D
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • I hope it's as good as it looks....

My wife and I have been watching the Season 1 & 2 dvds marathon style to get ready for Villains....
  • And the most interesting part of the interview in my opinion…

Every time you change something, every time you step on a butterfly, you could be changing the flow of the universe. That’s the chaos theory and that’s one of the things this season is about.

Does that mean we're going to be forced to watch more gay episodes about "the future"?
  • itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    season 2 was such a disappointment after that HUGE first season. hopefully season 3 will reclaim it's former glory. one of very few tv shows that i'll actually watch.
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • I wouldn't say season 2 was a HUGE disappointment. It really picked up near the end. I think, and maybe this is a hope more than anything, that this season will be the best yet.

By the way, anyone get the season 2 DVD? Worth a buy?
    "No matter how cold the winter, there's a springtime ahead."
  • I cant fing wait! This season will be the best by far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'll be back
  • I'll be back
  • I'm rewatching the last epi tonight to get ready for Monday. This is very "Lost" for me!!!
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    linderman is not dead.......
    I can't wait for tonight it should be great!
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • catch22catch22 Posts: 1,081
    i'm getting intrigued by this series. right up my alley. but i'd need to see season 1 first, so i'll be watching boston legal tonight :)
    and like that... he's gone.
  • Cant wait! Almost time!
    I'll be back
  • Is there really 2 episodes tonight?

Just finished up season 2 over the weekend, so excited for tonight!!!
    1998-6/20, 6/21
    2003-6/1, 10/25
    2005-8/29, 9/4
    2006-7/2, 7/22, 7/23
    2008-4/15(EV solo)
    2009-9/21, 9/22, 9/28
    2011-9/3, 9/4
    2012-9/30
    2013-7/19, 11/30
  • Is there really 2 episodes tonight?

Just finished up season 2 over the weekend, so excited for tonight!!!
    a preview, and one new one, but im sure u know that by now.
    cant wait!!! its the only thing i have to look forward to in shitty cullman alabama
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • i never got into this show...but wanted to...how often will they repeat the new shows? if i try to catch up will i be able to catch this season still?
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • It was fucking great!
    I'll be back
  • It was fucking great!

+1

Next week should be interesting as well . . .
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • arielariel Posts: 191
    I tried to watch season 2 over the last little while and didn't get time to watch the last two eps. I'm so bloody lost after watching tonight. Maybe the two will help clear things up, but I doubt it.

It was great and all - just so confusing. Love this show though.
    Creating walls to call your own
    So no one catches you?
    I thought the first episode was okay the second one wasa bit better. They seem to be setting things up to turn on their heads pretty well.

I never knew what Angela Petrelli's power was until tonight. Pretty cool stuff.

I wonder what will happen when micah meets traci (wasn't that nikki's new name?)

They really need this season to be good after season two was a clunker. so far for me the jury is out. We'll see where things go.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    i never got into this show...but wanted to...how often will they repeat the new shows? if i try to catch up will i be able to catch this season still?

I don't think NBC repeats them but Tuesday nights at 10pm the station G4 will be playing them.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • I thought last nights episodes were good, Both were better than any of season 2's episodes. Like the direction it looks like the show is heading.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • a preview, and one new one, but im sure u know that by now.
    cant wait!!! its the only thing i have to look forward to in shitty cullman alabama

Thanks, didn't know... Till I got home(Mountain Timezone).

I am so glad this show is back. Like the way they had Peter as the shooter, finding out Angela Petrelli's power(very cool), and Claire in the future(wow!!!).

So is Linderman dead? Or just invisible? Is Angela Petrelli Sylar's mother?

Can't wait for next week...
    1998-6/20, 6/21
    2003-6/1, 10/25
    2005-8/29, 9/4
    2006-7/2, 7/22, 7/23
    2008-4/15(EV solo)
    2009-9/21, 9/22, 9/28
    2011-9/3, 9/4
    2012-9/30
    2013-7/19, 11/30