Heroes

Comments

• brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    I'm still banking on the Vegeta theory that Sylar goes from evil to quasi-evil this season.

he's the diet coke of evil.......
  • urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    I'm watching this series on terrestial TV in the UK....
    It's about halfway through the first series and it's really hard not to read this thread and get some spoilers :)
    I'm trying to be strong.....:p
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    I'm watching this series on terrestial TV in the UK....
    It's about halfway through the first series and it's really hard not to read this thread and get some spoilers :)
    I'm trying to be strong.....:p

Damn i can imagine that must be hard to do (not reading the thread)

The midway point of last season was really good. Save the Cheerleader Save the world :D
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    intodeep wrote:
    Damn i can imagine that must be hard to do (not reading the thread)

The midway point of last season was really good. Save the Cheerleader Save the world :D
    It's tough :)
    We've just got to the bit where Claire finds her mother and Nathan finds out he's got a daughter.
    Can't wait to see what happens next each week.
    Hiro is my favourite character...he's too funny!

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • inmyrvminmyrvm Posts: 933
    r2g2 wrote:
    what the hell is going on with Nathan's face when he see's his reflection???????
    he's seeing every episode since the season finale in the mirror........
    "Fuck the talkin' let's start rockin" - Eddie Vedder 9-5-00 Pittsburgh
    4/26/03 Pittsburgh 5/3/03 State College 7/12/03 Hershey 10/1/04 Reading 9/28/05 Pittsburgh 5/20/06 Cleveland 6/23/06 Pittsburgh 6/22/08 DC

friends don't let friends listen to good charlotte
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    Nathan and Matt got mind fucked
    I'll be back
  • I liked that episode. Christ, when they show Nathan's face like that I just get so creeped out. That girl lookin for Peter was so hot, I hope she sticks around. That black girl with the adaptable powers really bores me, but hopefully that picks up.
  • I liked that episode. Christ, when they show Nathan's face like that I just get so creeped out. That girl lookin for Peter was so hot, I hope she sticks around. That black girl with the adaptable powers really bores me, but hopefully that picks up.

that hot girl is kristen bell, also known from the stupidly cancelled veronica mars show. that was one kick ass show and she is a good actress. i think she's supposed to be in at least 13 episodes of heroes, so she'll be here for a while at least:) check out V Mars if you get the chance to. the first two seasons were great, but i never got to see the whole 3rd season.
    I really enjoyed last night's episode. :) back to back episodes i thought were good hooray :D

I think this is the first episode ever that Claire was not in. Looks like next time around we will see HRG acting like the badass he is.

Kristen Bell was awesome. Peter gets all the hot girls coming after him!

I really liked the part with Matt & Nathan.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • ChrissybChrissyb Posts: 122
    great ep!!
    I really liked how Nathan and Matt were tricked into fighting each other...Matt's father is a loser just like I thought he would be.

I was shocked to see Nikki willingly in that facility.. I'm not sure if its a good or bad place to be, I guess we will have to wait and see what happens with the little girl.

The new girl looking for Peter looks a lot like Claire, my husband got them confused last night.

The Hiro story is kind of boring me, I'm glad they didn't show to much of it.
    **find what you love, love what you find**
    That was a great EP! I didnt like that Bell girl. I hope Sylar kills her fast. I wish Pete would remember his brother and all that stuff.
    I'll be back
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    That was a great EP! I didnt like that Bell girl. I hope Sylar kills her fast. I wish Pete would remember his brother and all that stuff.
    One shitty Irish accent down, one to go. Good episode though. Mika's cousin is kind of annoying. Cool power though. Hope they do something good with her.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    Chrissyb wrote:
    The new girl looking for Peter looks a lot like Claire, my husband got them confused last night.
    what intrigued me was her saying "daddy" on the phone. i wonder who her father is
  • audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    Really wish Mohindar hadn't taken Molly into "The Company". You know that's gonna be a bad idea!
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • r2g2 wrote:
    what the hell is going on with Nathan's face when he see's his reflection???????
    He's Two-Face. They steal all their super heroes from real comics. :P

The stuff with Peter and the Irish girl is getting annoying. And I agree that the New Orleans storyline is boring. I think Kensei is going to have some sort of part in all of it or else I can't see why they would spend so much time on it.

I want to know if Sulu is going to turn out to have a power as well. I know who's killing everyone. It's Kahn. We're going to find out that Capt. Kirk was really Peter and Nathan's father. Who knew this was really just another Star Trek series. ;)
  • inmyrvminmyrvm Posts: 933
    i think i'm done with heroes, seriously. they killed the guy who i think was in fight club. kristen bell was on. she is yummy. someone is her daddy, and i don't really give a shit who it was. it's like they aren't even trying this year. nikki is back, too bad she was the weakest character next year. i want to have a super power. and that power is to kick the writer's asses!!!!!! there's only one two face, and he fights batman. enough of this shit.
    "Fuck the talkin' let's start rockin" - Eddie Vedder 9-5-00 Pittsburgh
    4/26/03 Pittsburgh 5/3/03 State College 7/12/03 Hershey 10/1/04 Reading 9/28/05 Pittsburgh 5/20/06 Cleveland 6/23/06 Pittsburgh 6/22/08 DC

friends don't let friends listen to good charlotte
    I did not get to watch Monday's episode until last night and i am a bit surprised no one else mentioned anything about it. I thought it was good. I could even watch claire and west and put up with them some where as in the past it was quite annoying.

HRG is on a warpath and swinging back towards the moral grey territory. I guess he will do anything he has to in order to keep his family safe.

I'm not sure where things are going with Mohinder and Nikki. I wonder if Nikki can be trusted. HRG seems to distrust the company and i have a feeing in the end he will prove to be right.

This episode built off the last two's momentum and I feel like i did watching it last year unlike the first three episodes :D
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,141
    I've got a feeling that Nikki turns out to be Jessica. I think that the company double crossed her when they assured Nikki that they could make Jessica go away.
    I guess its like the ep "5 years later" only 1 year later. I hope Peter remembers who he is soon. I wonder if Hiro will save his dad from being killed? Cant wait!
    I'll be back
  • audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    My favourite part of the episode was when Peter said "June, 2008...that's next year!"

No shit. :p
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    so is kristen bell's character's dad the russian dude that just got killed? he said he had a daughter that died but you can never assume anybody is dead on this show lol

and peter being shocked at 2008 being next year, that cracked me up. he's so pretty lol
    so is kristen bell's character's dad the russian dude that just got killed? he said he had a daughter that died but you can never assume anybody is dead on this show lol

and peter being shocked at 2008 being next year, that cracked me up. he's so pretty lol

I don't think that that is Kristen's daddy. It seemed like Ivan's daughter died some time ago.

I think Kristen's daddy might be bob but as i mentioned earlier bob does not look like he could spawn someone like kristen :)
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Over 3 min of next weeks ep!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRn4A7oWo8A
    I'll be back
  • Wow - I haven't checked in on this thread for ages but it seems like everyone agrees. This new season kinda sux. I just wish they had of ended the show last year - there's nothing wrong with making 1 great season.

Maybe they could've taken an extra year to make a season, a la HBO or BBC. I'm really close to not watching it any more.
    In the land of the little kings
    Profit is the only thing
    And everywhere the little kings
    Are getting away with murder
    - Paul Kelly

www.troywass.com
    Wow - I haven't checked in on this thread for ages but it seems like everyone agrees. This new season kinda sux. I just wish they had of ended the show last year - there's nothing wrong with making 1 great season.

Maybe they could've taken an extra year to make a season, a la HBO or BBC. I'm really close to not watching it any more.

I disagree.

the first three episodes were slow the past three have been great and on par with last year i think.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • audiodave wrote:
    My favourite part of the episode was when Peter said "June, 2008...that's next year!"

No shit. :p

haha I actually laughed at this part too, what corny dialouge.
  • Wow - I haven't checked in on this thread for ages but it seems like everyone agrees. This new season kinda sux. I just wish they had of ended the show last year - there's nothing wrong with making 1 great season.

thank you for sharing your useless opinion.
    we're halfway through the first series in the UK. It's really getting good now...we just got to the part where Ted and Matt take Claires family hostage...It gets better every week.

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
    we're halfway through the first series in the UK. It's really getting good now...we just got to the part where Ted and Matt take Claires family hostage...It gets better every week.

That was a good stretch.

Here is hoping they bring it strong tonight :)
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • That was fucking great! "Adam" lived for a few hundred years. Thats crazy! It was a great ep! The best one yet.
    I'll be back