Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • premiere tonight! can't wait! :)
  • Cant wait!
    I'll be back
  • pretty bad ass premiere!
  • AllIAmAllIAm Posts: 1,309
    pretty bad ass premiere!

yea it was. i thought West is a little weird. he must know something about Claire because cmon hes allllll over her. he kinda reminds me of syler...and who do you think killed hiro's dad?
  • ringoringo Posts: 504
    The premier was very good. I'm very happy the baby let us watch it last night!

I especially enjoyed the limited commercials. Towards the end of the episodes there's just too many, even when watching it with Tivo.
    d'oh
  • ajedigeckoajedigecko Posts: 2,430
    i was excited to watch this program when it first began. but when the guy with "time stop power" showed up, i quit watching.

"time stop power" is too powerful.
    live and let live...unless it violates the pearligious doctrine.
  • AllIAm wrote:
    yea it was. i thought West is a little weird. he must know something about Claire because cmon hes allllll over her. he kinda reminds me of syler...and who do you think killed hiro's dad?

he kind of did for sure. i got the same impression.

...and i have no idea! and i like it! :) very interesting that we're starting to learn a little bit about the formation of "the company" and the characters involved.
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    My honest assesment was it was good but far from great. Although i must say that now that i'm at work and i've talked about it with some other fans i appreciate it more then i did last night.

I have to remind myself that wtih so many charectors it is hard for them to make every episode feel like i'm on the edge of my seat the entire time.

I thought some of the acting in parts was sketchy at best.

I love how Bennet & Mohindur are working to bring the company down still. I like Parkman a lot and i'm glad he is going to have a big role.

Claire and her taking on the head cheerleader thing and flirting with the weird boy in school seems like a total rehash from last year. New School Same storyline. I was upset with that. I thought the interaction between Bennett and the dweeb boss was not handled well. It seemed forced and over the top to the point of unrealistic (probably a bad word considering i'm talking about a show with people who stop time lol)

I liked Alejandro (sp?) and Maya. I am thinking Maya gets upset and can't control her power which is some kind of mind power and she fries peoples brains.

I really liked Molly and Parkman's exchange. It was really funny when she said i wish Mohindur was here at least he cooks :)

I liked the part with Hiro's dad and Ando. I wonder if it was Nathan Petrellie killing them? He bumped into ando on the street and perhaps planted the picture. He could have left it outside for his mom to get when she was leaving. I thought Nathan's interaction with Claire was out of charector. i mean he is her flippin dad. No matter how much things change when your daughter calls you should respond.

Well i'm blabbering a bit now so i'll stop. I was disapointed at parts but it was mostly good. Can't wait for next week :D

edit: oh yeah and who else thinks hiro totally takes the sword and makes the tales of old come true himself. :)
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • intodeep wrote:
    My honest assesment was it was good but far from great. Although i must say that now that i'm at work and i've talked about it with some other fans i appreciate it more then i did last night.

I have to remind myself that wtih so many charectors it is hard for them to make every episode feel like i'm on the edge of my seat the entire time.

I love how Bennet & Mohindur are working to bring the company down still. I like Parkman a lot and i'm glad he is going to have a big role.

Claire and her taking on the head cheerleader thing and flirting with the weird boy in school seems like a total rehash from last year. New School Same storyline. I was upset with that. I thought the interaction between Bennett and the dweeb boss was not handled well. It seemed forced and over the top to the point of unrealistic (probably a bad word considering i'm talking about a show with people who stop time lol)

I liked Alejandro (sp?) and Maya. I am thinking Maya gets upset and can't control her power which is some kind of mind power and she fries peoples brains.

I really liked Molly and Parkman's exchange. It was really funny when she said i wish Mohindur was here at least he cooks :)

I liked the part with Hiro's dad and Ando. I wonder if it was Nathan Petrellie killing them? He bumped into ando on the street and perhaps planted the picture. He could have left it outside for his mom to get when she was leaving. I thought Nathan's interaction with Claire was out of charector. i mean he is her flippin dad. No matter how much things change when your daughter calls you should respond.

Well i'm blabbering a bit now so i'll stop. I was disapointed at parts but it was mostly good. Can't wait for next week :D

edit: oh yeah and who else thinks hiro totally takes the sword and makes the tales of old come true himself. :)

I feel pretty much the same. Im sure it will get better as it goes on. I want to know what happend when Nathan flew Peter into the sky?? When Nathan looked into the mirror his face was crazy. I guess Peter cant remember anything and he will hang out with bad guys or something. I really want to know about Sylar. I bet Hiro does take the sword and makes the tales of old come true or he my rewrite the history books and Hiro my be in the tales og old???
    I'll be back
  • AllIAmAllIAm Posts: 1,309
    intodeep wrote:

yea but the guy that came at hiro's dad was kinda tiny no? he looked like a boy or a smaller girl... not like nathan at all.

i see what you are sayin about claire and her dad but i think they were just trying to showcase the fact that they are who they are and they can't hide it very well.. which by the way how do they have so much money to live in a pimped out house? the mom weirds me out.

im thinking molly is cindy loo hoo from the Jim carrey's version of the grinch.. it was the teeth that gave it away ahhaha. thats awesome though.

i dont know if i like the idea of them introducing a new character the first epi.. i kinda wanted to see what happened to some of the others... not learn more about a new one.. they arent doing much for me anyway.
  • I *hate* Sylar. :(

P.S. Last night's episode gave me nightmares. Woke up screaming at 4:43am.
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• I *hate* Sylar. :(

P.S. Last night's episode gave me nightmares. Woke up screaming at 4:43am.

"hate" as in don't like the character? or "hate" as in that guy gives me the heebee-jeebees being the bad ass mofo that he is on the show?
  • Over 3 min. of next weeks episode. Enjoy.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=N5sAEW4zT1A
    I'll be back
  • eoboeobo Posts: 102
    Over 3 min. of next weeks episode. Enjoy.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=N5sAEW4zT1A

dr00ls
    heh, keep her lit.

Dublin, 23/08/2006 = Lifechanging! X D

Katowice, 13/06/2007 = Phenomenal = )

London, 18/06/2007 = Pretty darn sweet = )

London Poster Wanted, PM if you have one for sale = )
  • I cant wait!
    I'll be back
    13 hours to go :)
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    So did last night's episode suck?

Everone Tivoed it because they were watching baseball and football?

Or no one wants to talk about it?

:D
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,141
    intodeep wrote:
    So did last night's episode suck?

Everone Tivoed it because they were watching baseball and football?

Or no one wants to talk about it?

:D
    It didn't suck, but it wasn't the best episode either.

I thought it was interesting to see how Maya's ability comes about and also the good/evil aspect with Alejandro.

I think things are set up perfectly for Peter to become a bad guy for this season, especially if he's not able to learn about himself from the information in the box.

I was really hoping Hiro was going to try to get the swordsmith's daughter for himself. I'm still wondering when he will get back to the present day and how that will affect things.

My fiance was grossed out a little when Claire cut her little toe off. It was cool watching it regenerate, but that story line needs to go somewhere fast or it's going to be rather boring.
  • NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,477
    but that story line needs to go somewhere fast or it's going to be rather boring.
    heroes has always had slow pacing

why make it something its not?

and the nielsens are backing this season is way more successful so far
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,141
    NOCODE#1 wrote:
    heroes has always had slow pacing

why make it something its not?
    It's just that one story line that's dull....how many times can we hear "You need to be average Claire." or "We can't stick out so they can't find us." without getting bored by it?
    NOCODE#1 wrote:
    and the nielsens are backing this season is way more successful so far

I think it has moe viewership now because people got the dvd's and watched them and were excited about this season.

If they don't get it going they might start dropping off like a rock.

Thus far i've been disapointed but i'll hang around because i think the pay off will be good.

They need another cool tag line like "save the cheerleader, save the world"
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • It didn't suck, but it wasn't the best episode either.

I thought it was interesting to see how Maya's ability comes about and also the good/evil aspect with Alejandro.

I don't like the Maya/Alejandro characters. Not sure why, just doesn't do anything for me.

The pacing is just about right, IMO. There are a lot of storylines, and each one is getting the attention they deserve. Definitely has the same pace as last season.

Can't wait for Sylar to return. I'm hoping he goes through a character development similar to Vegeta in Dragon Ball Z. Probably won't happen though.
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    Over a min of next weeks Heros. All I can say is oh shit...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Jo1xNRjxh8Y
    I'll be back
    I'll be back
    I cant wait!
    I'll be back
    Yeah i hope that they really start picking it up with tonight's episode.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • What do you guys think of the show before heroes, chuck? The girl in that show is so finnnneee.
  • What do you guys think of the show before heroes, chuck? The girl in that show is so finnnneee.

I haven't seen it, but Adam Baldwin rules (see also: Firefly).