Heroes

Comments

• I actually really like the show you should catch up with it on nbc.com. It starts slow but really picks up every week.

IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THIS WEEK'S EPISODE DO NOT READ BELOW!!!

Back on the Heroes subject, I really liked this weeks episode. I'm glad Sylar is back he is really exciting to watch imo. It looks like we will find out a lot from next weeks episode. This girl Mya is hot, but she is really fucked up and I want to know what those two are all about. Peter is just a badass seriously, I wouldn't really mind if he just stayed with them for awhile. It did piss me off though that Hiro is staying in old Japan that is getting old imo. I just miss the convos between Hiro and Ando.
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    What do you guys think of the show before heroes, chuck? The girl in that show is so finnnneee.

I love it! I thought I would give it a chance and i did and i love it. Jouranyman sucks. Its a bad version of Quantum Leap. Im still iffie on Bionic Woman.
    I'll be back
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    I haven't seen it, but Adam Baldwin rules (see also: Firefly).

I really liked firefly.

so how cheesy was the scene where cleaire and west fly in the air together? I thought that could have been done better

As for last night show i thought the first half of it was disapointing and the revelation that West was taken by the company by Bennett was foreseen a mile away.

Last year i was surprised by stuff and guessing etc but as soon as i saw the marks on his back i could see that plot line coming a mile away.

I must say overall i'm disapointed with this season. The acting seems worse or perhaps just more exposed then season 1. They have a lot of charectors and they are jumping around but for some reason this year it does not seem to be building as well as last year. They seem to rush over parts that could be cool so we can get to the next scene and see what is up with the other people.

Overall i'm disapointed but i think it will eventually build to something good.

rant over :(
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    Over 3 min. of next weeks episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKGXL7AvNfs
    I'll be back
  • inmyrvminmyrvm Posts: 933
    this show is close to the i'm not watching it anymore list. the season finale last year was one of the all time WORST ones ever! Hiro drives me insane. the story is kind of weak too. chuck is good though.
    "Fuck the talkin' let's start rockin" - Eddie Vedder 9-5-00 Pittsburgh
    4/26/03 Pittsburgh 5/3/03 State College 7/12/03 Hershey 10/1/04 Reading 9/28/05 Pittsburgh 5/20/06 Cleveland 6/23/06 Pittsburgh 6/22/08 DC

friends don't let friends listen to good charlotte
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    it's a tv show.

a good one, actually.
    Here is hoping that tonight they bring they come back strong :)
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • oh man tonight's episode was great, this show is getting really good again!!!
    Yeah this episode was really good. West did not annoy me as much as he usually does. Sylar's charector is awesome.

Something is up with how all the heroes are related. This episode made me happy. It had the old edge! I got excited about next week again.

so happy this episode was much better the nte previous 3
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    that episode was garbage. it's got next week to get me back or i'm pulling the plug. if kristen bell can't save it for me, no one can!
    4/26/03 Pittsburgh 5/3/03 State College 7/12/03 Hershey 10/1/04 Reading 9/28/05 Pittsburgh 5/20/06 Cleveland 6/23/06 Pittsburgh 6/22/08 DC

inmyrvm wrote:
    that episode was garbage. it's got next week to get me back or i'm pulling the plug. if kristen bell can't save it for me, no one can!

:eek:

really? both my roomate and I have been quite critical of the first three and both enjoyed last nights a lot.

What did you not like about it?
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    ajedigecko wrote:
    i was excited to watch this program when it first began. but when the guy with "time stop power" showed up, i quit watching.

"time stop power" is too powerful.
    pretty sure Hiro appeared in the very first episode!
    intodeep wrote:
    :eek:

really? both my roomate and I have been quite critical of the first three and both enjoyed last nights a lot.

What did you not like about it?
    everything. it's like it's a story that's not going anywhere. the mexican people have become annoying. claire's story is going nowhere and is redundant. last week with sylar was good, but now that he's with that brother and sister that means they get more screen time. matt and the little girl were good this week, that's it. the thing with peter is insane, he could've just used his powers to get that box back. his story so far makes ZERO sense. the thing in new orleans too is just way overplayed at this point. enough. and micah's cousin may be even lamer than the mexican siblings. it's just been one giant dissapointment since the season finale last year. that finale was SO BAD that i knew it was gonna take a lot to pull me back in. it hasn't shown anything so far. i swear i will tivo it and fastward to the parts with ms. mars (i never watched that show, just think she's hot). this show really needs to get their shit together. ratings are down and i am not surprised. rant over.

• inmyrvm wrote:
    the mexican people have become annoying.

"have become"? I've thought them annoying from the beginning of the season. Wonder Twin Powers... Activate!

more Sylar please.
    "have become"? I've thought them annoying from the beginning of the season. Wonder Twin Powers... Activate!

more Sylar please.
    ok you got me there. i urge everyone to watch chuck by the way. it's a thousand times better.

• Cree NationsCree Nations Posts: 2,247
    I bought the season one dvd two weeks ago and watched it on my vacation on a lazy day (all day), it was real good but now, I cant watch the new season cause I cant git near a tv
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
    damn! just realised you were talking about last night's which I haven't yet seen!
    I'll be back tomorrow ;)
    No one likes Maya & Alejandro? :(

I like the charectors.

You have some valid points inmyrvm. I tought the same about peter, but the reason he did not use his powers to get the box back is he has amnesia and does not really understand how to use them or even what all of them are at this point. so that is why he did not just take it.

Like i said i was disapointed with the first 3 but I actually did enjoy this one a lot. Matt has always been one of my fav charctors on the show so i really enjoyed his part last week.

You are right about Ms Mars (Kristen Bell) i'm excited to see her. (can you say eye candy :D )
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    intodeep wrote:
    No one likes Maya & Alejandro? :(

I like the charectors.

You have some valid points inmyrvm. I tought the same about peter, but the reason he did not use his powers to get the box back is he has amnesia and does not really understand how to use them or even what all of them are at this point. so that is why he did not just take it.

You are right about Ms Mars (Kristen Bell) i'm excited to see her. (can you say eye candy :D )
    towards the end of the 2nd episode though peter knew enough that he could've raised hell. it just defies the logic that would be used. Kristen Bell is in a bikini at one point i hear................

inmyrvm wrote:
    towards the end of the 2nd episode though peter knew enough that he could've raised hell. it just defies the logic that would be used. Kristen Bell is in a bikini at one point i hear................

I always took peter doing that as instinct taking over because his life was in danger. Kind of like last year when the invisible man was teaching him he could not really rely on it until his instincts pulled it out of him.

I looked online and Kristen Bell is in 13 episodes this season. Surely you have to at least watch those :)
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    intodeep wrote:
    I always took peter doing that as instinct taking over because his life was in danger. Kind of like last year when the invisible man was teaching him he could not really rely on it until his instincts pulled it out of him.

I looked online and Kristen Bell is in 13 episodes this season. Surely you have to at least watch those :)
    like i said, dvr and fast forward worst case scenario. what are the odds of getting her and claire to hook up? just putting that out there, i'd definetly watch it then.

• markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,141
    Also, it seems that while Peter knows he's got some powers, he only seems to be able to use them when he's scared or in danger.

I did like last night's episode better than the others so far. Although, I did miss not seeing Hiro or Peter's story.
    Also, it seems that while Peter knows he's got some powers, he only seems to be able to use them when he's scared or in danger.

I did like last night's episode better than the others so far. Although, I did miss not seeing Hiro or Peter's story.
    hiro seriously annoyed me the first minute he was on screen. i think i am the only one in this boat.

• markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,141
    inmyrvm wrote:
    hiro seriously annoyed me the first minute he was on screen. i think i am the only one in this boat.
    I don't know...I don't particularly like the 1631 storyline anymore, but there's always a line or two that he has that makes me laugh.
  • audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    I only recently got into this show, and I abolsutely love it! I spent about a week watching the first series...so now one episode a week is seriously difficult for me. :eek: Withdrawal symptomns or what.

Anyway, I seem to be in the minority in thinking this weeks episode was weaker than the first two of the series. Primarily, this is becuase Peter and Hiro are my favourite characters, particularly Hiro. Although I didn't really see any real reason for him to stay in the past, andI agree with whoever says they miss the dialogue between Hiro and Ando. Ando going back to Japan is a bad sign for me.

Maya and Alejandro are a bit annoying for me aswell. We get that they're trying to get to New York, and that Maya "accidentally" kills people, but somehow her and her brother are connected and he can kinda stop her. But what the hell is it that she can do? It's just bugging me now.

The thing with Claire just seems a bit like back to square one now...but with West insteatd of Zack (who I MUCH preferred). The connection with her father, Matt and Mohindar is slightly interesting...but I just want to see the paintings now.

What the hell happened to Nathan? Obviously he didn't take Peter's "death" well, and grew a ridiculous beard (Ted's beard was better :p), but why can't he see his wife and kids...and was he kicked out of congress? What's going on!? And as for Peter...just open the stupid bloody box already!

The thing that always annoys me the most with TV shows and films is the fact that people never make sure the bad guy is dead. You've spent to much time trying to kill him, what's an extra ten seconds to stab him again? And now Sylar is still alive...nice going...:p

I would also like to know how Linderman managed to be connected to so many people.

So...in short...just tell us what the hell is going on...and get back to the characters being interesting. :D
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    go sylar
  • audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    brain of c wrote:
    go sylar
    Indeed. Here's to hoping he kills the annoying characters and leaves the interesting ones alone.
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • audiodave wrote:
    Indeed. Here's to hoping he kills the annoying characters and leaves the interesting ones alone.

I'm still banking on the Vegeta theory that Sylar goes from evil to quasi-evil this season.
  • r2g2r2g2 Posts: 66
    what the hell is going on with Nathan's face when he see's his reflection???????
    I said Yeaaaaaaah!
    r2g2 wrote:
    what the hell is going on with Nathan's face when he see's his reflection???????
    yeah, that's one I wonder about.

I'm really intrigued by the '12', and I find it really cool that the characters seem to be related like that (Matt's dad, Peter & Nathan's parents, Hiro's dad ..maybe Simone's dad is related to DL and Mika's cousin I haven't caught the name of yet?)

and thank god Nathan finally shaved that ugly beard!

Claire story is running around in circle though and Hiro needs to get back to now!