Heroes

Comments

• brain of c wrote:
    they have to keep him. sylar replaces darth vader as best bad guy ever.

he is pretty bad ass.
  • shareshare Posts: 551
    yup

I revel in skylar's hotness

but he has to stop killing the other hot people on the show because he is hot jealous and wants to suck up their hotness too
    we're all sentient snowflakes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I'm a number that doesn't count
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    the nothing ventured - the nothing feigned
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Sylar looks exactly like Eli Roth. No wonder he's so sadistic.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    Its almost here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'll be back
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    share wrote:
    but he has to stop killing the other hot people on the show because he is hot jealous and wants to suck up their hotness too
    that cracked me up BIG time! :D hahaha

yeah man, leave peter alone! :mad:

can't wait for tomorrow nite! :)
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    15 hours to go.......
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    12 hours 15 minutes to go.

This better be an awesome show!
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,141
    intodeep wrote:
    This better be an awesome show!
    I think it will be.

My only fear is that it could be a little anti-climactic with all of the hype for the final 3 episodes of the season.
    Peter could have flown himself! I knew Sylar wasnt dead!
    I'll be back
    And why was Claire scared to shoot Peter? He cant die! Nikkie did a good job kicking Sylars ass. I wonder if Nathan is really dead? Or if he flew Peter to a certain height and let him go and then flew off? Hiro kicked some ass! I wonder what year he traveled to? And did you see the esclipes? I bet his power wont work at the moment??? Sylar will be back! I hope the cop guy is ok. Also remember what the little girl said about the other person, when she thinks about him he can see her, and he's worse than Sylar. Well it was a kickass season of Heros.....I wonder whats gonna happen next season??????
    I'll be back
    Peter could have flown himself! I knew Sylar wasnt dead!
    maybe he did, at the end.......and nathan flew away.......maybe linderman can still heal......and noah.
  • the intro for volume two was mad! :D

i guess we will have to wait for next season to learn the fate of peter, nathan, parkman, etc.

...and who is it that is worse than sylar?! could it be someone already on the show or an entirely new character?

also, what a strange "syndicate" it seems that began this whole thing...shaft, alex from a clockwork orange, sulu, and the petrelli mom. :confused:

great first season! :)
    just watched it again. fantastic.
    That was a really cool show.

noah was a pretty kick ass charector i like him even more now!

I guess peter could not fly becasue he was having a break down. I kind of think his brother flew him really high and broke away so they will be alive for future episodes. As mentioned i kind of wondered about why claire did not just shoot him if he can heal etc.

What has me most intruiged is the person worse then the boogeyman that guy sounds creepy.

They have a ton of directions they can take in the new season and i'm very excited for volume 2.

Great ending to a great show.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • jamestr1jamestr1 Posts: 185
    Great episode. Awesome finale. Too much to go into.
  • good season finale.

I'm glad they didn't kill off Sylar. He's become my favorite character on the show. He's gone through quite the character development since the beginning of the season. My hunch is that next season, Sylar will have to join forces with the "good guys" in order to fight the unnamed bad guy that Molly is freaked out about.

I hope cop dude is dead. He's pretty boring to me.
    good season finale.

I'm glad they didn't kill off Sylar. He's become my favorite character on the show. He's gone through quite the character development since the beginning of the season. My hunch is that next season, Sylar will have to join forces with the "good guys" in order to fight the unnamed bad guy that Molly is freaked out about.

I hope cop dude is dead. He's pretty boring to me.

I liked parkman a lot particularly early on in his development when they explored his relationship with his wife. I think it is important to keep that stuff part of the story line it makes it easier for fans to connect wtih the charectors.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Todd76Todd76 Posts: 1,469
    I wish they would have figured out a way to kill off Peter.....now I have to spend another season horribly annoyed by his ridiculous 30 Seconds to a Panic at the Fallout Boy Disco haircut
    In my world everyone is a pony,
    and they all eat rainbows and pooh butterflies!
  • MrBrianMrBrian Posts: 2,672
    I thought it sucked, poorly written and acted. Like it was rushed. also what's with that time travel thing peter did to the guy in the wheel chair? they had no idea how to write it so the wheel chair guy just says "it does'nt matter how this is possible" (or whatever)....boooo! major lame.
    MrBrian wrote:
    I thought it sucked, poorly written and acted. Like it was rushed. also what's with that time travel thing peter did to the guy in the wheel chair? they had no idea how to write it so the wheel chair guy just says "it does'nt matter how this is possible" (or whatever)....boooo! major lame.
    Did Peter not get that from coming close in proximity to Suresh? That's what I thought at least since Suresh did that earlier in the season. I don't know if that's a "power" that can be absorbed though.

Other than that, the episode was ok. Definitely didn't live up to the hype that I gave it in my mind. I guess there's too many unanswered questions and closure on practically none of the storyline. I guess that's going to keep us interested until the fall......
  • shareshare Posts: 551
    share wrote:
    yup

I revel in skylar's hotness

I'm glad he's not dead too - I just noticed I called him Sklyar - freudian slip

I really thought that was Peter falling to the ground at the end - I didn't think he could die

and what of this mysterious "evil" person that has the lord of the ring voodoo vision going on

hmmmmmmm
    we're all sentient snowflakes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I'm a number that doesn't count
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    the nothing ventured - the nothing feigned
  • MrBrianMrBrian Posts: 2,672
    Did Peter not get that from coming close in proximity to Suresh? That's what I thought at least since Suresh did that earlier in the season. I don't know if that's a "power" that can be absorbed though.

Other than that, the episode was ok. Definitely didn't live up to the hype that I gave it in my mind. I guess there's too many unanswered questions and closure on practically none of the storyline. I guess that's going to keep us interested until the fall......

Suresh does'nt have a power, that flashback thing he (suresh) saw was because another character with power put it in his head or something? I can't quite remember.

Wait, maybe suresh does have a power, the ability to screw every episode up with his stupidity! hehehe!
    ---
    The BBC is thought to have paid around £400,000 an episode for the second season of Heroes - even though it has yet to show the first.

The new deal represents a five-fold increase on the amount the corporation paid for season one, which will air on BBC Two over the summer.

Sci Fi Channel had first-run rights to season one, but was forced out of the bidding for season two as the price tag rose.

Season two will now air on both BBC Two and digital channel BBC Three from next year.

A little disapointing i liked being able to watch heroes on friday night if i missed it monday or wanted to see it again. I do'nt know if i get BBC i'll have to check.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    I liked the finale. Could have been better, but overall I'm satisfied enough.
    Looking forward to season 2. I wish Lindermann was still alive though.
    I have a feeling That Peter and Nathans mother is the other Really Evil person molly talks about. I'm not sure why - just a hunch. But she has powers too, and we haven't had a glimpse of what they are yet.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    I liked the finale. Could have been better, but overall I'm satisfied enough.
    Looking forward to season 2. I wish Lindermann was still alive though.
    I have a feeling That Peter and Nathans mother is the other Really Evil person molly talks about. I'm not sure why - just a hunch. But she has powers too, and we haven't had a glimpse of what they are yet.
    I was thinking the exact same thing about Peter and Nathan's mum..she's a cold hearted bitch this woman!

I'd rather they'd kill Syler ..I felt his escape was really cheap..like you can't think of a better villain so you keep the one you have at all cost.

on the other hand I think Nathan is dead dead. that was the payoff: the selfish ambitious guy that sacrifice himself in the end. (I'll miss Nathan though)

Peter time-travel..d'oh! he took Hiro power, but he hasn't got control over it so it only happens when he's out cold (took Hiro a while to control it too and that's HIS power; same with radioactive man).

they got me with the eclipse: as soon as I saw the shadow I was starting to scream at the TV "NONONO! you can't cheapen it by putting aliens! I'm giving up if you do that" :o

re BBC showing it over the summer: how bloody daft are they?
    it's a serial, so lets show it at the time of the year when you can guarantee people will go away at some point and miss some episodes (and give up watching as a consequence) :rolleyes:
    OK, that explanation of Peter time-travelling makes sense now...
    When will it come back on?
    I'll be back
  • When will it come back on?

Next fall most likely.
  • Not much longer!
    I'll be back
  • OMG! I just bought it on dvd and watched the entire season in 3 days!!!!!!!! GREAT FUCKING SHOW!!
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper