Who wants kids?

Comments

• PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    Not me...you can have my 4....sons 20, 18, 16 & 13! He he he....actually...this is the BEST AGES! I'm having a BLAST!!

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • the question should be "who wants my kid?" As I mentioned elsewhere on here today, if I hear her "Jingle Cats" tape one more time, she's a goner.

(I kid. :D)
  • I really want to have kids. I have several obstacles at this point in preventing me from doing so but I still have hope. I want to find a suitable man who wants the same things that I do. I am not old fashion about much but I would love to fall in love with a good man and carry our child inside of me. My mum was adopted and while I love the idea of that I really want to be pregnant someday.
  • It's about Ahnimus's superhuman cummy vein. It can lift weights and was in the Olympic trials, apparently. :D

HAHAHA that made me laugh so hard - 'superhuman cummy vein'

HAHA
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    Hahaha, ya guessed it.

then you can always add to that the Irish parts for that extra *BURST* of fertility ;)
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • I do....I would love to have 2, but I'd be more than happy with 1!!!
  • audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    I do. Three. Two girls and a boy. Seeing how cute my nephew is recently has reaffirmed this.

Shame i'm useless with kids though. :o
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 6,441
    No worries, I hear they break you in slowly.
  • Urban HikerUrban Hiker Posts: 1,312
    Nope - I can't anyway so it's kinda a good thing...

Same here.
    Walking can be a real trip
    "We've laid the groundwork. It's like planting the seeds. And next year, it's spring." - Nader
    Prepare for tending to your garden, America.
  • brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    Ahnimus wrote:
    I do.

The number of which will be restricted by my financial situation. But I should also consider the socioeconomic effects of fathering multiple children.

personally, i tend to think only about the bourgeoisie.

anyway, the probability of me getting in with a demimonde is beyond scarce and my wife doesn't enjoy the act as much as i do....

ergo i will keep all of society safe by continually giving into autoerotism.

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
    Well, I can, and I want to, so badly. I have been longing for a family for years. I had a friend once take some of my ovum before I entered a risky relationship. At that time, I had arranged a sperm donar/best friend. Now and then we go for it. Mostly, though, I try not to be selfish and think about what is best for the baby, which, for me, would be conception in a loving relationship, preferrably wed-lock.

I'm not sure how much longer can hold out, hoping for love. My hormones rage monthly. And that is an understatement.

Te sera, sera.
  • AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,560
    I really want to have kids. I have several obstacles at this point in preventing me from doing so but I still have hope. I want to find a suitable man who wants the same things that I do. I am not old fashion about much but I would love to fall in love with a good man and carry our child inside of me. My mum was adopted and while I love the idea of that I really want to be pregnant someday.

I think we share the same fantasy. I want my soulmate to be impregnated by an alien, so that it will burst out of her stomach when it hatches! That'd be wicked awesome.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
    (insert evil laugh here)
  • Ahnimus wrote:
    I think we share the same fantasy. I want my soulmate to be impregnated by an alien, so that it will burst out of her stomach when it hatches! That'd be wicked awesome.

So far it is just a fantasy so yeah.. and as interesting as a alien/human spawn bursting out of a stomach sounds I think should I be lucky enough for this to happen I will deliver one of the ordinary ways.
  • AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,560
    So far it is just a fantasy so yeah.. and as interesting as a alien/human spawn bursting out of a stomach sounds I think should I be lucky enough for this to happen I will deliver one of the ordinary ways.

It looks cooler than it sounds, trust me you won't be disappointed and neither will the producer.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Ahnimus wrote:
    It looks cooler than it sounds, trust me you won't be disappointed and neither will the producer.

I am not falling for that old line ;)
  • Ahnimus wrote:

Then what? Move onto the next one, with your Xenu cummy gland in full throbbage? Shit, never mind the selfish gene, here comes the unstoppable vein:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAKfGjdh5as

:D:D:D
  • not me.

haven't for quite sometime, though I used to so who knows maybe I will want them again at some point. hopefully if that occurs it will be before my eggs dry up!
  • suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926
    having a kid means having to fuck someone. that would be great. :D
    scratching my butt...
    kinakamot ang aking puwit...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    boku no ketsuoana o kizu...
    bahrosh teezy...
  • in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    Let's see how many kids do I want to take over my life and make me worry 24/7, to have puke, poop, pee on me, to have get sick and take to the ER in the middle of the night, who might come out handicapped or worse with some deadly disease, make me go into debt and who will suck the life right out of me..wow, that sounds like fun! :(

Oh wait, I DON'T WANT kids!! :) Thank goodness...
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • angryyoungmanangryyoungman Medford, NY Posts: 1,028
    id rather not, but my wife does so maybe. . .there are too many people in the world as it is. . .alot of the worlds problems can be traced to overpopulation
    i have wished for so long, how i wish for you today
    JEFFREY ROSS ROGERS 1975-2002

9.10.98 NYC / 8.23.00 JONES BEACH /4.30.03 UNIONDALE / 7.9.03 NYC /5.12.06 ALBANY/ 6.1.06 E.RUTHEFORD/ 6.3.06 E. RUTHEFORD/ CAMDEN 6.19.08/ NYC 6.24.08/ NYC 6.25.08/ HARTFORD 6.27.08/ CHICAGO 8.24.09/ PHILLY 10.31.09/ HARTFORD 5.15.10/ NEWARK 5.18.10/ NYC 5.20.10/ CHICAGO 7.19.13/ BROOKLYN 10.18.13/ BROOKLYN 10.19.13/ HARTFORD 10.25.13/ NYC 9.26.15/ 4.8.16 FT. LAUDERDALE/ 4.9.16 MIAMI / 5.1.16 NYC/ 5.2.16 NYC / 8.5.16 BOSTON / 8.7.16 BOSTON/ 8.20.18 CHICAGO/ 9.2.18 BOSTON/ 9.4.18 BOSTON/ 9.18.21 ASBURY PARK

finally, FUCK TICKETMASTER
  • who might come out handicapped..

OH NO YOU DID'N'T!

Relax. Just kidding with you... DISABILITY = BAD, HEALTH = GOOD :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    i would i deally like 3 kids, aboy a girl a boy, bein the youngest of 4 and 3 older sister i want a brother, plus i'm a blokey bloke, can play sports, not so much barbies.
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • deadnotedeadnote Posts: 1,678
    i do i have i do
    set your laughter free

dreamer in my dream

we got the guns

i love you,but im..............callin out.........callin out
  • I want one more, because the one I have is so awesome. :)
  • in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    OH NO YOU DID'N'T!

Relax. Just kidding with you... DISABILITY = BAD, HEALTH = GOOD :D

lol

i know...:)
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • I wouldn't mine maybe one

Or maybe I'll get lucky and have twins and be done :)

My wife and I have twins on both sides..ya never know
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    tish wrote:
    Me, maybe 3 or 4...

Well, I have two...and that's as many as I wanted! :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,204
    i'm glad to be a parent of 2 healthy kids ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Me!!

I have 3 girls now, but I'd like to add 2 boys to the family.
    I really screwed that up. I really Schruted it.