Who wants kids?

SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 6,441
edited November 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Me, maybe 3 or 4...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Nope - I can't anyway so it's kinda a good thing...

I can spoil other people's kids and then they go home! ahhh to be the awesome aunt!
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,560
    I do.

The number of which will be restricted by my financial situation. But I should also consider the socioeconomic effects of fathering multiple children.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 6,441
    Uh, haven't you heard. All you need is love.
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    Maybe. For me it's always been dependent on finding a suitable partner.

So probably not likely.
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Ahnimus wrote:
    I do.

The number of which will be restricted by my financial situation. But I should also consider the socioeconomic effects of fathering multiple children.

It's not the first thing on a man's mind when he's shooting his bolt. ;)
  • Kids aren't on the cards for me but I want to adopt, when a lady of like mind comes along. Hasn't happened yet.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • tish wrote:
    Uh, haven't you heard. All you need is love.

Actually, sweetie, you're wrong! Much more than that. :)

P.S. Jeff rules! ;)
    Oh yeah, love and peace.

(So do you.)
  • when i'm 24 i'll think about how many.

im thinkin 2 or 3.(hopefully boys)
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
    It's not the first thing on a man's mind when he's shooting his bolt. ;)

I've managed thus far to avoid impregnating a woman by coitus interruptus. I plan to adopt anyway.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Ahnimus wrote:
    I've managed thus far to avoid impregnating a woman by coitus interruptus. I plan to adopt anyway.

Haha, you're talking to someone who was conceived by coitus interruptus. Just like all his other siblings. :cool:
  • Maybe when I'm older. I'm too selfish right now, hehe. But sometimes I think a little me would be cool to have.
    Walking is still honest
  • Ahnimus wrote:
    dude I hope that was a good joke about pullin out son!!! cuz DAYUM that won't workie!
    or "no trabaja, cabron" :D:D:D
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    Haha, you're talking to someone who was conceived by coitus interruptus. Just like all his other siblings. :cool:

mommy and/or pappy was Catholic, huh? I know alot of little catholic kids that were a result of the interruptus not happening quick enough

*raises hand*

I have two kids for sale...anyone buying?
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    dude I hope that was a good joke about pullin out son!!! cuz DAYUM that won't workie!
    or "no trabaja, cabron" :D:D:D

It works. Just need a healthy pubococcygeus muscle.
    I have dart blowing, hitting the bulls eye PC's baby ;)
  • prism wrote:
    mommy and/or pappy was Catholic, huh? I know alot of little catholic kids that were a result of the interruptus not happening quick enough

*raises hand*

I have two kids for sale...anyone buying?

Hahaha, ya guessed it.
  • Ahnimus wrote:
    pubococcygeus

pube - oh - cock - eee - jizz!
  • chinobaezachinobaeza Posts: 2,489
    I want...4 or 5 it's a good number (for me;))
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    tish wrote:
    Me, maybe 3 or 4...

DEFINITELY not me!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    not me....i got nieces and nephews and my friends are still popping out fuck trophies so i'm lousy with kids around....:)

I am very practiced.
  • cutback wrote:
    not me....i got nieces and nephews and my friends are still popping out fuck trophies so i'm lousy with kids around....:)

that is the way i am going to now refer to my nephews an nieces when i get tipsy (so like all the time lol)

"Fuck trophies"...goddammit cutback I freakin LOVE you!
  • Ahnimus wrote:
    I am very practiced.

You don't know if you're very practiced until you've failed a couple of times and got the hang of things. You might just be firing blanks. :D
  • I don;t know what this thread is about anymore
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • I don;t know what this thread is about anymore

It's about Ahnimus's superhuman cummy vein. It can lift weights and was in the Olympic trials, apparently. :D
  • iamsampjiamsampj Posts: 784
    i've always wanted twins :eek: not sure what the hell is wrong with me. maybe some day...but not any time soon.
    yes...i do feel like a human. i do not feel like a tree.
    You don't know if you're very practiced until you've failed a couple of times and got the hang of things. You might just be firing blanks. :D

That's just as likely actually. Either way, I'm not worried abou it. I'm not worried about the consequences either.

Except that I could potentially end up paying a shitload of money in child support rather than actually raising a child myself.
    It's about Ahnimus's superhuman cummy vein. It can lift weights and was in the Olympic trials, apparently. :D

It was.
    Or maybe just one or two...