Strange But Probably True

Comments

• Gary Larson creator of the humorous "The Far Side" cartoons released a lesser known spin-off "The Near Side" which was only released to 2nd term Republican Senators. The humor was said to be so controversial that 5 Senators had to be hospitalized with cronic nipple erections.
    the Minions
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    Patients in the Arkansas nymphomaniac wing of Little Rock General Hospital were given the toddlers book 'Pajama time' to read as part of therapy. The plan backfired, as 14 patients took to the Little Rock Zoo and got into it with a sheep, horse, cow, chicken, and hippopatomus.
    I love to turn you on
  • Wednesday is meatloaf night at the Huxtables. ALWAYS. no exceptions.

Meatloaf was originally a medieval torture device. The singer Meatloaf had actually never heard of the culinary dish, instead he named himself after the original torture device in homage to the band Iron Maiden (who ironically) themselves had never heard of the medieval torture device and named themself after the culinary kitchen carts that were used at formal functions to deliver meatloaf to the Offspring when they were but wee little babies of Nelson Rockefeller's stepson Buck Dharma.
    the Minions
  • Patients in the Arkansas nymphomaniac wing of Little Rock General Hospital were given the toddlers book 'Pajama time' to read as part of therapy. The plan backfired, as 14 patients took to the Little Rock Zoo and got into it with a sheep, horse, cow, chicken, and hippopatomus.
    :D

That explains why I love that book too.

and the hungry caterpillar, which to me is a nympho's how-to book...for escalation techniques.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    if you immerse the wrinkled face of Alec Baldwin into a vat of lobster sweat then he'll sing you the theme tune to Mash with an accompanying calypso style beat produced by the fluttering of his ears and wisdom teeth.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Once, as a sport it was completely legal to eat the spleen of a young Turk if you were a resident of El Paso, TX.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • The rate at which threads get locked around these parts is directly proportionate to the number of chin hairs that Bea Arthur asks Stone Gossard (her love slave) to pluck out each night.

Contrary to popular belief this rate does not have anything to do with Yo Mamma jokes, and the posting rate of the average Mexifornian.
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    Any threads mentioning Bea Arthur in the AET is destined for imminent closure.
  • Mookles has, on occasion been known to dance in his Olivia Newton John legwarmers to the tune of "someday my prince will come" in a very misguided attempt at bringing the corn god Metzloucortl home to "roost"

although it does nothing for the corn god it is very arousing for my back sack.
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Mexifornian.

Mexifornian is one of two new types one can choose on match.com. The other is African Episcopalian.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Bea Arthur is the third person on the left in the following clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6uChtN8YcU
  • If you are left with too much time on your hands, it is a good idea to use a little balsamic vinegar and a nice light olive oil infused with rosemary and garlic when attempting to eat your own fist.
    Ted Danson who yawned 867 times in 4 hours whilst his wig was being implanted into his skullcap is the leading exponent of the duodecimal method for counting damaged sugar cubes
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    christina applegate was not in 'meet the applegates'
    Fans of the movie 'The Blues Brothers' revel in the fact that so many cars were destroyed in filming the chase scenes. It is a little known fact, however, that guest star Ray Charles also served as stunt coordinator. :D
    I love to turn you on
    snorting a crunched up peppermint lifesaver will only make YOU think you smell minty fresh.
    I love to turn you on
    A lifelong parishoner and husband of 37 years finally conceded that marriage counseling should not be conducted by priests. His reasoning was that priests have only committed themselves to one woman. This woman happened to be a virgin. Therefore, they have no real experience in listening to screeches from the kitchen such as 'Honey, take out the trash'.
    I love to turn you on
  • It is a well documented fact that Steve Dunne will refer to himself as "steve-O big daddy Dunne" when he is at the buffet line of the Chinese Dragon Restaurant. ("Move your ass gra'ma My name is "Steve-O Big Daddy Dunne, and I needs me some Crab Legs")
    It is a well documented fact that Steve Dunne will refer to himself as "steve-O big daddy Dunne" when he is at the buffet line of the Chinese Dragon Restaurant. ("Move your ass gra'ma My name is "Steve-O Big Daddy Dunne, and I needs me some Crab Legs")
    :eek:
    In keep with the theme tit-for-tat, our very own FailedPersephone actually coached Molly Ringwald in famous no-handed lipstick scene in the movie "The Breakfast Club".
    I love to turn you on
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    :eek:
    In keep with the theme tit-for-tat, our very own FailedPersephone actually coached Molly Ringwald in famous no-handed lipstick scene in the movie "The Breakfast Club".

I want in! Steve Dunne and FailedPersephone have been tapped to star in the live action remake of the claymation Christian classic, Davey and Goliath.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
    mookie9999 wrote:
    I want in! Steve Dunne and FailedPersephone have been tapped to star in the live action remake of the claymation Christian classic, Davey and Goliath.

Showing early signs of genius in downplaying being scared of the dark, our very own Mook dressed up as a flashlight each Halloween from ages 4-13.
    I love to turn you on
    Steve Dunne is the only person on this forum who can stretch his own dingle-dangle into the shape of a combine harvester, he is also the only person called Steve Dunne.
    Mooks once glued 2 donuts to his face and played an entire show at Las Vegas pretending to be Elton John... the audience had no idea and even appluaded when Mooks took a good shafting from Billy Ray Cyrus as the encore... he then released a single called Achey Breaked my Fart which got to number 86 and Siskel and Ebert gave the promo video a big no thumbs up.
  • mookie9999 wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddi6CGqMZJw

• In an attempt at mediating divorce settlements, Lou Ferrigno will don a bright green leisure suit and do a fairly decent interpretive dance mix up of "My Fair Lady" and "the Lion King" if it means that She gets the car, but He gets decent cat visitation rights.

He is a giver, that Lou. ;)
    In a little known tidbit regarding those divorce settlements, Lou's encore dance number also involves a replica of this famous green suit...

http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=nT2eHX5h8Pk
    I love to turn you on
    Rainbows are the sole reason why 92% of geese are colour blind
  • One drop of lemon to a bucket full of bleach will create the most delicious after dinner drink. provided the bucket of bleach has been used by at least 13 virginal nuns for spittoon practice.
    never pm people on here pictures of your cock... 84% of them will never return your pms.. never ever again.. only BlindJenny81 does.. but she's deaf
  • It is considered a crime against humanity to forge your own snowshoes in the county of Lengforth, Scotland. ;)