why do men have to be so feckin obvious?

Comments

• take it as a challenge helen. they stare at you, you stare back at them. whoever blinks first loses. tis like chicken without the cars and possible needless death. :D
    :D lol, yeh sometimes I do that... other times I think 'just stop fucking looking at me' :rolleyes:

ah well!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • dunkman wrote:
    gross is french for big... so guilty as charged on both counts ;)

You're a smart ass too!
  • take it as a challenge helen. they stare at you, you stare back at them. whoever blinks first loses. tis like chicken without the cars and possible needless death. :D

I know this is advice for Helen but I might try it as well. Pretty funny - make people think you're a real bitch!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    You're a smart ass too!

see... you've been checking out my ass :)

but i caught you :D

*puts on spanking glove*
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • I know this is advice for Helen but I might try it as well. Pretty funny - make people think you're a real bitch!
    :D Yeh, but sometimes you just can't be arsed... like I said if it's only one or two, I do that all the time... but you can't take on 6, 7 or 8 at a time and make them all feel bad for staring. Two of them did look away after I glared but the others kept looking and even when I walked past them and got to the door I could see the reflection of them STILL looking at me :o and that's just not nice. Anyway I'm going to lunch before they all get to the canteen before me :mad:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    I know this is advice for Helen but I might try it as well. Pretty funny - make people think you're a real bitch!

tis not about making people think youre a bitch. tis more about standing your ground and not being intimidated. just like staring down a wild animal. which is basically what youre doing anyway. :D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    :D Yeh, but sometimes you just can't be arsed... like I said if it's only one or two, I do that all the time... but you can't take on 6, 7 or 8 at a time and make them all feel bad for staring. Two of them did look away after I glared but the others kept looking and even when I walked past them and got to the door I could see the reflection of them STILL looking at me :o and that's just not nice. Anyway I'm going to lunch before they all get to the canteen before me :mad:

did you have bog roll trailing from your arse maybe?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    see... you've been checking out my ass :)

but i caught you :D

*puts on spanking glove*

ah man, you use a glove? that muffles the sound. you just dont get the right amount of thwack! :(
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • :D Yeh, but sometimes you just can't be arsed... like I said if it's only one or two, I do that all the time... but you can't take on 6, 7 or 8 at a time and make them all feel bad for staring. Two of them did look away after I glared but the others kept looking and even when I walked past them and got to the door I could see the reflection of them STILL looking at me :o and that's just not nice. Anyway I'm going to lunch before they all get to the canteen before me :mad:

Awww.

Mind you, it would be literally impossible to stare at more than one person. So it's just not fair.

P.S. dunk. You're very quick, you smart ass, you. :)
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    :D it's clear now... I'd people standing around my desk so couldn't delete.

I got into facebook. that first link you gave me did not work, second one did.
    I sent you a message :)
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    helen, is your hair red? the starers might be wondering if you have a firey temper.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • iluvcats wrote:
    helen, is your hair red? the starers might be wondering if you have a firey temper.
    No, not really there's kinda a hint of red but not when I'm out in the sun really. But if they thought i'd a firey temper they definitely wouldn't stare :D ok lunch.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • It's better to be looked over, than overlooked.
    ah man, you use a glove? that muffles the sound. you just dont get the right amount of thwack! :(

leather glove ma dear... that and a phenomenally proportioned bicep give the desired thwack!

actually you're right... bare palm spank makes the best noise... so unlike that mental killing freak in se7en.. i like to leave fingerprints ;)
    It's better to be looked over, than overlooked.

Danny De Vito says that all the time
    dunkman wrote:
    leather glove ma dear... that and a phenomenally proportioned bicep give the desired thwack!

actually you're right... bare palm spank makes the best noise... inlike that mental killing freak in se7en.. i like to leave fingerprints ;)

well tis not like anyone's gonna be able to see them there anyway. ;):)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • I went to one of the other offices there a few minutes ago and there were a group of guys standing outside and they all turned and looked at me walking the whole way, all looking me up and down and I felt really paranoid. I glared at them til they all looked away. I mean, I'm not even wearing a really low cut top today... but just felt so dirty.

So if you're a man... don't stare, it's fuckin RUDE! :mad:

lol im guilty as hell for that,fuck it. If I want a ganders il have one :P
    Pearl Jam - London Astoria 20/4/06....One hell of a night :)

Reading 2006 - WOOOOW!!!!!

Paris 2006 - Fucking amazing

Wembley 2007 :D
    lol im guilty as hell for that,fuck it. If I want a ganders il have one :P

oh the irony. :D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    helen wrote:
    why do men have to be so feckin obvious?

i knew you were going to start this thread
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    I went to one of the other offices there a few minutes ago and there were a group of guys standing outside and they all turned and looked at me walking the whole way, all looking me up and down and I felt really paranoid. I glared at them til they all looked away. I mean, I'm not even wearing a really low cut top today... but just felt so dirty.

So if you're a man... don't stare, it's fuckin RUDE! :mad:

how come when we're admiring your attractiveness we're too obvious and then when you want to date us and we don't want you, it's all whining about how we like to play games?
    I don't know why guys do it. What are they thinking? Are they TRYING to make you feel uncomfortable???

P.S. Guys don't stare at me anymore, in case I sound big headed.

no, we're just trying to remember the details for our jerkoff session later.
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    dunkman wrote:
    so you never stare at a man's bum? chest? crotchal regions?

I guess the difference is we are less obvious when we stare.
    :p
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    lol possibly... nah, I've never seen them before but maybe word gets around :D

well I've told myself it's cos I look good today (whether it is or not) so I've given myself a spring in my step... fuck em :D

oh how quick they change... it's cos men are perverts when the girl's feeling bad. then suddenly they're all giggly and flattered at the attention :rolleyes:
  • dunkman wrote:
    if you were wearing a low cut top then its ok to stare... i mean why else do women wear such clothing... to get ogled.

this goes back to my Summer Cleavage thread... women wear tops and short skirts to show off parts of their body... so i look... quite simple really

that's not really how it works. Sure some women show off certain parts to get noticed, but most don't. A woman usually picks out clothes based on if she likes the style and color and if it flatters her figure (doesn't make her look "fat") and if it's comfortable and if it's affordable. Sometimes you pick out a top because it's cute and it happens to be a little more low-cut. I don't know anyone who picks out a top specifically because it's low-cut (though I'm sure they're out there).
    like I said if it's only one or two, I do that all the time... but you can't take on 6, 7 or 8 at a time

just couldn't resist taking this out of context. and i beg to differ, i've definitely seen girls take on 6, 7, or 8 at a time.
  • dunkman wrote:
    did you have bog roll trailing from your arse maybe?
    Hahaha NO, I always TRIPLE check
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • It's better to be looked over, than overlooked.
    great point! Well right now I feel good about it and have convinced myself I must look good today :D but at the time you just feel like some kinda sex object.

when I went for lunch, I went over with another girl who's quite thin and really pretty and they were even worse :eek: . Some even looking in the window :o it's fucking ridiculous. It's not the Irish guys though in fairness, this seems to be mainly a foreign thing, the Irish guys look away or smile and say something when you stare. At least if they say something I have SEVERAL comebacks ready in my head.... but when they don't say anything it's just sleazy.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • how come when we're admiring your attractiveness we're too obvious and then when you want to date us and we don't want you, it's all whining about how we like to play games?
    :rolleyes: You're confusing me for someone who gives a fuck about your personal issues :p

I'M not one of those people, whatever you think about women in general so stop asking me stupid rhetorical questions like that :cool:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • just couldn't resist taking this out of context. and i beg to differ, i've definitely seen girls take on 6, 7, or 8 at a time.
    :confused: You HAVE? That's doubtful :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • that's not really how it works. Sure some women show off certain parts to get noticed, but most don't. A woman usually picks out clothes based on if she likes the style and color and if it flatters her figure (doesn't make her look "fat") and if it's comfortable and if it's affordable. Sometimes you pick out a top because it's cute and it happens to be a little more low-cut. I don't know anyone who picks out a top specifically because it's low-cut (though I'm sure they're out there).

There's definitely some truth to this. Much to my husband's delight, I actually happen to look best in a deep V-neck. ;):D So, cleavage does show...but, that's not the main reason I wear that style. It's just more flattering on me than other necklines.

Then again, I don't really care if people check me out. I've always felt that way. It doesn't really bother me if someone wants to look...as long as they aren't too aggressive or make rude comments. The only time in my life where it really made me uncomfortable was when I was working in the men's section of a department store. I would get customers that would make me uncomfortable, and this old guy that worked in the area across from me was always on the borderline of harrassing me.