why do men have to be so feckin obvious?

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    who is peter sutcliffe?

your idol ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,225
    I went to one of the other offices there a few minutes ago and there were a group of guys standing outside and they all turned and looked at me walking the whole way, all looking me up and down and I felt really paranoid. I glared at them til they all looked away. I mean, I'm not even wearing a really low cut top today... but just felt so dirty.

So if you're a man... don't stare, it's fuckin RUDE! :mad:
    Q: 'Why Do Men Have To Be So Freckin Obvious?
    A: Because we have penissesses.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    dunkman wrote:
    your idol ;)

if im going to idolize a serial killer it'd at least be one who has good teeth, like ted bundy. i know this becos it was his bite marks that got him convicted ;)
  • jamie uk wrote:
    And that's very honourable of you Helen, very sensible, not that there's much chance I'd let you go without standing your round anyway...tight little Welsh bastard that I am.
    Some guys are morons, put them together and their sum total is greater than the sum of all parts...or something like that,..it's moronic synergy.
    :D maybe I'm just used to Cavan men then so. I dunno if I agree with sensible or honourable, I guess ya just change when ya get older... although I was never comfortable with accepting free drink from individuals.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    I went to one of the other offices there a few minutes ago and there were a group of guys standing outside and they all turned and looked at me walking the whole way, all looking me up and down and I felt really paranoid. I glared at them til they all looked away. I mean, I'm not even wearing a really low cut top today... but just felt so dirty.

So if you're a man... don't stare, it's fuckin RUDE! :mad:

I would take the staring as a compliment. Seriously, what woman doesn't want a man to look at her..even twice? :)
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • I would take the staring as a compliment. Seriously, what woman doesn't want a man to look at her..even twice? :)
    it's not about what woman... of course I love getting checked out... but there is quite a big amount of men that I'd rather not KNOW are trying to picture me naked :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    it's not about what woman... of course I love getting checked out... but there is quite a big amount of men that I'd rather not KNOW are trying to picture me naked :eek:

newsflash... men always visualise women naked... ok maybe now and again i visualise them with those tassle things on their nips... but mostly naked.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    newsflash... men always visualise women naked... ok maybe now and again i visualise them with those tassle things on their nips... but mostly naked.
    I know this dunk but I don't WANT to know hence the thread title.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    dunkman wrote:

and what they look like with their asses in the air
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?

exactly. a big amount... the ugly ones. if a guy's hot and checks you out, you blush and smile and are flattered. if he's ugly, men are pigs and you're ready to call the cops. it's discrimination. and it also shows women are just as shallow as men.
  • exactly. a big amount... the ugly ones. if a guy's hot and checks you out, you blush and smile and are flattered. if he's ugly, men are pigs and you're ready to call the cops. it's discrimination. and it also shows women are just as shallow as men.
    Nobody denied women aren't as shallow as men :confused:

Well think of it this way... if you had a choice between sleeping with a hot college chick and your grandmothers bingo buddies... which would you choose? :confused: I know them looking at ya isn't the same thing but I wouldn't stand naked in front of quite a few of these guys so the fact that they're picturing me naked makes me uncomfortable cos I don't have a choice in the matter :mad:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    * waits for Helen to start singing "I Am Woman"
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?

Well think of it this way... if you had a choice between sleeping with a hot college chick and your grandmothers bingo buddies... which would you choose? :confused: I know them looking at ya isn't the same thing but I wouldn't stand naked in front of quite a few of these guys so the fact that they're picturing me naked makes me uncomfortable cos I don't have a choice in the matter :mad:

i'm with you on this whole objectificationising of women... women need to rise up and revoke the mysognistic protocol that man has...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

would you prefer they pictured you dead? what the fuck do you care what they're thinking? you're never going to see them again. it's a thought. are you ACTUALLY naked? if we were held culpable for our thoughts (and i mean we as humans, not men) then nobody would ever be a decent human. if grandma's bingo buddies pictures me naked i wouldn't give a fuck. and i don't say that hypothetically. old ladies are surprisingly frisky and i've had them make some pretty shocking comments to me. i thought it was hilarious.
    fanch75 wrote:

wasn't that song #1 for about 2 minutes before the world came to its senses and requested "bytches ain't shyt"?
  • BinauralBinaural Posts: 1,046
    This thread is damn funny :D
    ~*~*~*~*PROUD EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0026~*~*~*~*

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^RED MOSQUITO #2^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Dublin 08/06
    Katowice 06/07 London 06/07 Dusseldorf 06/07 Nijgemen 06/07
  • fanch75 wrote:
    :confused: I don't know that song
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • would you prefer they pictured you dead? what the fuck do you care what they're thinking? you're never going to see them again. it's a thought. are you ACTUALLY naked? if we were held culpable for our thoughts (and i mean we as humans, not men) then nobody would ever be a decent human. if grandma's bingo buddies pictures me naked i wouldn't give a fuck. and i don't say that hypothetically. old ladies are surprisingly frisky and i've had them make some pretty shocking comments to me. i thought it was hilarious.
    oh look, I've already said there's nothing I can do and they can think whatever they want... but read the TITLE!!!!!!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    oh look, I've already said there's nothing I can do and they can think whatever they want... but read the TIT!!!!!!

i sorted your last line... no need to thank me.

p.s. women look silly when running
  • dunkman wrote:
    i sorted your last line... no need to thank me.

men look silly when trying to pretend to be intelligent :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    oh look, I've already said there's nothing I can do and they can think whatever they want... but read the TITLE!!!!!!

i did. we've told you why. what more do you want? my response is why does it matter to you?
    dunkman wrote:

wanna see something funny? watch american women's basketball.
  • i did. we've told you why. what more do you want? my response is why does it matter to you?
    why does it matter to me? Cos I'm the one they're being obvious towards... and probably all the other women here too. Ya can think what ya like (obviously) but try and keep all the drool IN your mouth. It's just embarrassing lookin at yas when yas behave like wild animals.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    why does it matter to me? Cos I'm the one they're being obvious towards... and probably all the other women here too. Ya can think what ya like (obviously) but try and keep all the drool IN your mouth. It's just embarrassing lookin at yas when yas behave like wild animals.

we ARE wild animals! :)
  • nutmeg81nutmeg81 Posts: 627
    men look silly when trying to pretend to be intelligent :p

so when we dont bother pretending and let the natural look of intelligence beam out of us...we look pretty damn cool.....

now stop doin laps....u look spasticated!!
    26/10/96 dublin
    01/06/00 dublin
    23/08/06 dublin
    11/09/06 paris
    18/06/07 london
    17/08/09 manchester
    18/08/09 london
  • we ARE wild animals! :)
    have some fuckin dignity man! :p That's all I'm askin!

I've seen how my sisters female dog behaves when she's in heat :eek: I can refrain from going around sticking my arse into the lads faces and urging them to sniff me :eek: . Why can't you lot just pretend you're not looking? :cool:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • nutmeg81 wrote:
    so when we dont bother pretending and let the natural look of intelligence beam out of us...we look pretty damn cool.....

now stop doin laps....u look spasticated!!
    :D yep, I love that natural beam of intelligence :confused: don't see it very often but it's very sexy :D

Hmm... do ya say that when watchin baywatch? :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    wanna see something funny? watch american women's basketball.

you know you're right... women can only really look good handling one type of balls.
    :D yep, I love that natural beam of intelligence :confused: don't see it very often but it's very sexy :D

Hmm... do ya say that when watchin baywatch? :p

when the women run in Baywatch, i used to always think "fuckin hell love, get a move on or that poor kid will drown"

Pamela Anderson = very slow runner.
  • dunkman wrote:
    when the women run in Baywatch, i used to always think "fuckin hell love, get a move on or that poor kid will drown"

Pamela Anderson = very slow runner.
    :D Yep, I'm sure that's EXACTLY what you were thinking.

So now we're going from 'yep, we stare at everyone all the time' to actually giving a fuck about the drowning kid? :confused: I wasn't born yesterday.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life