Options

Edmonton Oilers

Comments

• Options
    HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,150
    go oilers! :D

enjoy the game! :)

Yeah it should be fun always a great atmosphere in the building when one of our Canadian rivals is in town
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    Hawkshore wrote:
    Haven't heard much lately for the Oil faithful around here.....I’m going to the game tonight Oil v. Canucks at GM place what do you think I'm in for???

i think the oilers are going to keep their winning streak going. i think it will be a close one, though. oilers by a goal!
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    Canucks vs Oilers.......should be a beauty....now I am not able to attend the game but to anyone going.....PLEASE MAKE SOME FUCKING NOISE!!!!!

Dammit Rexall sounds like a rink in the States lately....The Oil thrive off crowd intensity....right now this is the play-offs....we need to win IMHO 3/4 of our games down the stretch....lets start it right tonight against those over-achieving Canucks......I am hoping for an absolute ass-kicking....plus heres to an Oiler giving an "accidental" push to Luongo....yeah yeah a little dirty but no more dirty than that little turtling creep Cooke......GO OIL!
  • Options
    Horcoff just scored !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's 1-zip for the OILERS !!!

let's go Oilers let's go !!
  • Options
    Hey, our new guy, the new Laraque... hehe.. just scored his first ever NHL goal, way to go Sorentini!!!! man, he's one scary looking dude. Did you guys see that hit !!!!! now that's what we need back on our team.
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    They Stink Earth
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    They Stink Earth

hey at least we didn't just get a goon who has spends most his life in the box...

rangers eat shit cupcakes for breakfast.

;)
  • Options
    Earthgirl wrote:
    hey at least we didn't just get a goon who has spends most his life in the box...

;)

yummy shit cupcakes

at least i can see his girlfriend at the games now
  • Options
    prljamgirlprljamgirl Edmonton, AB Posts: 602
    Earthgirl wrote:

;)

Ahahahahahaha!!!! Earthgirl, I love you......you're too funny!!!
  • Options
    prljamgirl wrote:
    Ahahahahahaha!!!! Earthgirl, I love you......you're too funny!!!

blahhhhhhhhhh

where's red when i need him
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    blahhhhhhhhhh

where's red when i need him

Don't matter where he is......no way you guys could take on Earthgirl and I and win!!!!! :D No talking smack about the Oilers in the Oilers thread!!!
  • Options
    prljamgirl wrote:
    Don't matter where he is......no way you guys could take on Earthgirl and I and win!!!!! :D No talking smack about the Oilers in the Oilers thread!!!

dont sing it bring it =)
  • Options
    Want to say one thing....I have lost all hope for MacT as a decent coach....when he has enough gall to BLAME THE FUCKING REFS for the game...give me a break MacT get some balls and place Torres on the end of the bench for the entire game for his TWO stupid and utterly shelfish penalties....keep blaming the ref's MacT just keep blaming.....

Disgusting to hear those comments after the game....way to show a message MacT....keep taking blame away from where it belongs...plus PETERSON ON THE PP ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!! Man alive what the hell is this guy thinking...I am starting to believe that he has just reached desperate lows to find something that works.....a change is needed......then again I am still very upset at the complete lack of heart from the Oil in the last 10 minutes of the game...but kudos to the 'Nucks they played a good game and capatilized off shelfish penalties and NOT BAD OFFICIATING!
  • Options
    Want to say one thing....I have lost all hope for MacT as a decent coach....when he has enough gall to BLAME THE FUCKING REFS for the game...give me a break MacT get some balls and place Torres on the end of the bench for the entire game for his TWO stupid and utterly shelfish penalties....keep blaming the ref's MacT just keep blaming.....

Disgusting to hear those comments after the game....way to show a message MacT....keep taking blame away from where it belongs...plus PETERSON ON THE PP ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!! Man alive what the hell is this guy thinking...I am starting to believe that he has just reached desperate lows to find something that works.....a change is needed......then again I am still very upset at the complete lack of heart from the Oil in the last 10 minutes of the game...but kudos to the 'Nucks they played a good game and capatilized off shelfish penalties and NOT BAD OFFICIATING!

I was there, it was pathetic. First time in a very very long time I've wanted to leave before the end of a game. You're so right when you say the Oilers were lacking heart....you could see it. A change is needed and it better come fast.....
  • Options

it was a very sloppy game last night, Torres was an idiot.. that's all I have to say. Im sad and pissed off. but I still love the Oilers.
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    dont sing it bring it =)

yah, what PJgril said.. NO TALKING TRASH about our Oilers in the OILER thread

take your shit cupcakes and don't let the door hit yah where the good lord split yah..

hahaha i love that saying.. no matter how old it is.

and we still love yah NY.
  • Options
    HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,150

Thank you Raffi!!!.....those two, full two minute two man advantages were definitely the turning point last night!!!
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Options
    Hawkshore wrote:
    Thank you Raffi!!!.....those two, full two minute two man advantages were definitely the turning point last night!!!

The only thing the ref's did miss was Cowan running MAB from behind into the boards.....
  • Options
    prljamgirl wrote:
    I was there, it was pathetic. First time in a very very long time I've wanted to leave before the end of a game. You're so right when you say the Oilers were lacking heart....you could see it. A change is needed and it better come fast.....

MacT should be turfed.....I love the guy do not get me wrong but I am sick of his "games" he has been playing with the lines...plus not condoning the idioitic actions of Torres....so damn frustrating......
  • Options
    Earthgirl wrote:
    it was a very sloppy game last night, Torres was an idiot.. that's all I have to say. Im sad and pissed off. but I still love the Oilers.

I love them too....however something needs to be done as I do not want to spend my spring cheering for any team that plays the Canucks/Flames in the play-offs.....
  • Options
    Also I think MacT has a man crush on Peterson....because this guy is a waste at best....man we have such great prospects in the minors lets give them a chance....like really look how bring Stortini up has payed off dividends and that hit on Krajieck (however you spell the name) was incredible...at least it was clean as compared to Cowans cheap hit.....but man we need some more energy guys....MOREAU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COME BACK SOON!!!!!
  • Options
    On a postive note we are still only 6 points out of the play-offs...with a game in hand on Minnie and five games against them down the stretch....just hate missing the opportunity of making ground.....
  • Options
    On a postive note we are still only 6 points out of the play-offs...with a game in hand on Minnie and five games against them down the stretch....just hate missing the opportunity of making ground.....

all the teams in our division are so damn close in ability.
  • Options
    Earthgirl wrote:
    all the teams in our division are so damn close in ability.

You see this is a topic where the hockey pundits really miss the ball....once again they re-iterate their opinions that the NW division is the weakest in the league (partially due to the inability of any team to make solid ground AKA higher point totals)....they never seem to think that just maybe this division is actually one of the strongest from top to bottom and tha each team can beat each other any given night...unlike every other division there is no essential weak team.....the teams that make it to the show from the NW will have the top three records against the divison (predicting that three teams will make it from the NW)....and right now the Oil need to pick it up in that department...

Think about how over-inflated the records of the Red Wings/Predators look when they get to play weak teams like the Blues/Hawks/Blue Jackets 24x in a season....when for example the Oilers have to play the Flames/Canucks/Av's/Wild 32x.....all above .500....
  • Options
    You see this is a topic where the hockey pundits really miss the ball....once again they re-iterate their opinions that the NW division is the weakest in the league (partially due to the inability of any team to make solid ground AKA higher point totals)....they never seem to think that just maybe this division is actually one of the strongest from top to bottom and tha each team can beat each other any given night...unlike every other division there is no essential weak team.....the teams that make it to the show from the NW will have the top three records against the divison (predicting that three teams will make it from the NW)....and right now the Oil need to pick it up in that department...

Think about how over-inflated the records of the Red Wings/Predators look when they get to play weak teams like the Blues/Hawks/Blue Jackets 24x in a season....when for example the Oilers have to play the Flames/Canucks/Av's/Wild 32x.....all above .500....

EXACTLY !!! man, this is a hot topic among me and my friends, we have often discussed just what you are talking about.. how the other divisions have such teams as the wings/predators like you say that are so different in ability which makes the not so bad teams look ultra good.. then you have the OIlers like you say, Canucks, Flames.. etc.. that are all relatively kicks ass teams all playing against each other... I wish sometimes, more than not.. that it was back to the old days and there weren't so many teams like now..
  • Options
    stop bitching about the schedule gosh
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    stop bitching about the schedule gosh

are you flirting with me again ?

:)
  • Options
    Earthgirl wrote:
    are you flirting with me again ?