Options

Edmonton Oilers

Comments

• Options
    prljamgirlprljamgirl Edmonton, AB Posts: 602
    Makes me lose some respect for Jacques Lemaire of the Wild....really I always looked at him as not only a great and classy player but a highly respectful coach....he goes down a few notches for having a guy on his team deliberatly trying to take out other players....

My dad and I were just talking about this tonight. He can't believe that Lemaire would go down to that.....he said the exact same thing though, that he was such a classy palyer and a highly respected coach and that he was SHOCKED at what happened in the game the other night.
  • Options
    prljamgirl wrote:
    My dad and I were just talking about this tonight. He can't believe that Lemaire would go down to that.....he said the exact same thing though, that he was such a classy palyer and a highly respected coach and that he was SHOCKED at what happened in the game the other night.

It was disappointing being an hockey fan....plus my dad is a HUGE Habs fan since he was little.....damn near cried in 1993....but he seemed to lose a little bit of respect for him.....like you said two times two penalties....he was out there for only one thing....glad it backfired.....
  • Options
    It was disappointing being an hockey fan....plus my dad is a HUGE Habs fan since he was little.....damn near cried in 1993....but he seemed to lose a little bit of respect for him.....like you said two times two penalties....he was out there for only one thing....glad it backfired.....

Ah well......it did backfire!! And we won! And now we can just look forward to the Calgary game and kicking some Flame ass!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    prljamgirl wrote:
    Ah well......it did backfire!! And we won! And now we can just look forward to the Calgary game and kicking some Flame ass!!!!!!!!!

They looked pitiful against Dallas a couple nights ago.....it was pretty bad....however they play the Ducks tommorrow so the tables are turned from last weekend when we had to goto the Dome after playing the night before.....
  • Options
    They looked pitiful against Dallas a couple nights ago.....it was pretty bad....however they play the Ducks tommorrow so the tables are turned from last weekend when we had to goto the Dome after playing the night before.....

That is SO true...they'll be hauling their tired asses up to Edmonton to our house!!
    I can say for sure that they Oilers weren't too beaten down last Saturday to party however. They hightailed it back to E-town after the game and some of them proceeded to party it up at the Ranch! And I saw one of them, with my own eyes, with his ass in a snowbank. Haha!!!
    Hopefully they'll be out partying this Saturday, but celebrating a win!!!!
  • Options
    prljamgirl wrote:
    That is SO true...they'll be hauling their tired asses up to Edmonton to our house!!
    I can say for sure that they Oilers weren't too beaten down last Saturday to party however. They hightailed it back to E-town after the game and some of them proceeded to party it up at the Ranch! And I saw one of them, with my own eyes, with his ass in a snowbank. Haha!!!

No they didn't play the overall greatest game last Saturday it was the farthest thing from a battle the game is glorified for....this Saturday will be different...I expect a a rough game....

BTW Regher needs to lose those 'chops....looks like a fool out there....actually let him keep them they make me laugh......also who had their ass in the bank?
  • Options
    prljamgirl wrote:

An Oiler's ass you say? *leans in* tell me more :D:D:D

GO OILERS GO!!!
  • Options
    BTW Regher needs to lose those 'chops....looks like a fool out there....actually let him keep them they make me laugh......also who had their ass in the bank?

Yes, those are the UGLIEST chops I have ever seen in my entire life. I don't even think you could have a serious conversation with the man and not laugh at him. Hahahahahahahaha!!
    And it was Jarret Stoll....but not at the bar. My friend lives by Matt Green and it was in a snowbank outside his place.
  • Options
    prljamgirl wrote:
    Yes, those are the UGLIEST chops I have ever seen in my entire life. I don't even think you could have a serious conversation with the man and not laugh at him. Hahahahahahahaha!!
    And it was Jarret Stoll....but not at the bar. My friend lives by Matt Green and it was in a snowbank outside his place.

I have no idea what he is thinking but if he's trying to be funny by humilating himself he is done a damn fine job!
  • Options
    I have no idea what he is thinking but if he's trying to be funny by humilating himself he is done a damn fine job!

Yeah, an excellent job!!! Hahaha!! The sad thing is, he's actually a pretty good looking guy and he just looks like a fool.
  • Options
    genevievegenevieve Posts: 1,203
    Woo hoo!
    Go Oil!
    the person below me smells like cat pee and raisins...
  • Options
    ARRRGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stoll won't be playing tonight against Calgary due to the broken nose he got in the game against Anaheim, Hemsky was still questionable in the morning skate today AND now it appears that Torres has come down with this viscious cold that has been sweeping the city of Edmonton!!!!!!!!! He was sent home from the morning skate today and they don't know if he'll be well enough to play tonight. And it doesn't help that Staios is out with a knee injury and Tjarnquist is out still with a groin injury. :(
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    prljamgirl wrote:
    ARRRGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stoll won't be playing tonight against Calgary due to the broken nose he got in the game against Anaheim, Hemsky was still questionable in the morning skate today AND now it appears that Torres has come down with this viscious cold that has been sweeping the city of Edmonton!!!!!!!!! He was sent home from the morning skate today and they don't know if he'll be well enough to play tonight. And it doesn't help that Staios is out with a knee injury and Tjarnquist is out still with a groin injury. :(

haha!! a "groin injury". i love how they call it that. :D

oh....sorry.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    Go Oilers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    aBoxOfFear wrote:
    Go Oilers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you.....I needed that!! :D
  • Options
    prljamgirl wrote:
    Thank you.....I needed that!! :D

the flames are going to get absolutely POUNDED tonight!!!!! they're gonna wish they never laced up!! ; )
  • Options
    EarthgirlEarthgirl Posts: 695
    >
    >A St. Louis Blues fan, a Detroit Red Wings fan, an Edmonton Oilers fan
    and
    >a Calgary Flames fan climbed to the top of Mount Everest. They looked
    over
    >the edge in wonder.Then the Blues fan shouts, "This is for the Blues!"
    and
    >jumps off the cliff.Well, the Detroit fan, not wanting to be outdone,
    >shouts, "This is for the Red Wings!" and also jumps to his
    death.Seeing the
    >trend, the Oilers fan looks around for a moment. Then he walks behind
    the
    >Flames fan, gives him a big shove off the mountain and yells, "This is
    for
    >hockey fans everywhere!"

GO OILERS GO !!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Earthgirl wrote:
    >
    and
    over
    and
    death.Seeing the
    the
    for

GO OILERS GO !!!!!!!!!!!

Chick, I made a thread this joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How's it going?????
  • Options
    Earthgirl wrote:
    >
    and
    over
    and
    death.Seeing the
    the
    for

GO OILERS GO !!!!!!!!!!!

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=230106&highlight=hockey+joke :D
  • Options
    Hi Lisa !!!! I didn't get your email.. but I took a pic of my newest tattoo to show you.. ill send it now..
    love Ya girl.
  • Options
    prljamgirl wrote:

Torres is feeling better, well enough to play and Hemsky is also playing tonight!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    wooohoo 1-0 Flames !!!!!!!!!!

ah, I kid, I kid

I'm neutral
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    smarchee wrote:
    wooohoo 1-0 Flames !!!!!!!!!!

ah, I kid, I kid

I'm neutral

How dare you post that in here!!!!!! ;)
  • Options
    i fell asleep when it was 1-0 flames. :( certainly was the suckiest suck that ever sucked to see the score this morning. :( the home team is supposed to win!
  • Options
    FINALLY....Oilers return to action tonight against the Sharks....should be a great game....I am thinking to make play-offs we need to win at least 70% of our games....we might make it if we dont reach that but I want first place in the division so we can get home ice for at least a round in the play-offs....

LETS GO OILERS!
  • Options
    genevievegenevieve Posts: 1,203
    Hubbie is going to the game tonight.
    Wish I could go.
    Am really missing our usual season tix this year.
    But a new baby will do that.

Go Oil Go!
    the person below me smells like cat pee and raisins...
  • Options
    Lisa(prljamgirl)just informed me that Pissani's baby is really sick in the hospital.. and everyone is giving him such a hard time for not playing up to par.. he obviously has his mind on other things.
    and I apologize if this has already been brought up.. I haven't read back .

go oil go
  • Options
    Earthgirl wrote:
    Lisa(prljamgirl)just informed me that Pissani's baby is really sick in the hospital.. and everyone is giving him such a hard time for not playing up to par.. he obviously has his mind on other things.
    and I apologize if this has already been brought up.. I haven't read back .

go oil go

Not sure if the baby is still in the hospital actually.....but was for sure. Poor guy, we all need to remember that these guys are real people with families and real problems just like us. :)
  • Options
    HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,151
    Haven't heard much lately from the Oil faithful around here.....I’m going to the game tonight Oil v. Canucks at GM place what do you think I'm in for???
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Options
    Hawkshore wrote:
    Haven't heard much lately for the Oil faithful around here.....I’m going to the game tonight Oil v. Canucks at GM place what do you think I'm in for???

go oilers! :D

enjoy the game! :)