Howard Stern

Comments

• lksammktlksammkt Posts: 127
    replay - this is serious. Artie resign - but if memory served didn't he do this a while ago when they brought in that 20 y/o gal that said she was in love with Artie?? REPLAY REPLAY!
    I just keep moving on....
  • thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
    lksammkt wrote:
    replay - this is serious. Artie resign - but if memory served didn't he do this a while ago when they brought in that 20 y/o gal that said she was in love with Artie?? REPLAY REPLAY!

this was different, you had to have heard it. Like he was crying and said "Howard, I love you man, but that's it. I'm done. I resign from the show" gave Howard a big hug and left crying.---this was all after he chased Teddy outside like a freight train, like 30 seconds of dead air till everyone sat back down, and Artie came back in to get his stuff, said that and just left.
  • rriversrrivers Posts: 3,696
    cutback wrote:
    wow! they are not replaying it on 100.....this is serious.....:confused: :(

WTF is with pulling the replay? That really sucks. I'm paying for this shit!
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
    thunderDAN wrote:
    this was different, you had to have heard it. Like he was crying and said "Howard, I love you man, but that's it. I'm done. I resign from the show" gave Howard a big hug and left crying.---this was all after he chased Teddy outside like a freight train, like 30 seconds of dead air till everyone sat back down, and Artie came back in to get his stuff, said that and just left.

I want to hear it!
    it was so big that SFN crashed. You get the message you get here when it's tweet day
  • lksammktlksammkt Posts: 127
    thunderDAN wrote:

REPLAY! Has any brought up on this thread about Artie and the possiblity of 'H'? I hate to say it - cause I love Artie
    I just keep moving on....
  • pjscreamerpjscreamer Posts: 599
    Unreal morning SFN crashed check out http://www.Marksfriggin.com TEDDY Microphone U blew it!For those that didn't hear it no replay check out bit torrent will have it for sure.Shit and I am seeing Artie in Westbury on Long Island soon.
    Let's Go Yanks!
    96)Randalls Island I,II
    98)NJ,MSG I,II
    00) Virginia Beach Jones Beach I,II,III Saratoga Springs Seattle I
    03)Nassau Camden I MSG I,II NJ
    04)Boston I,II Reading
    05)Montreal Ottawa Toronto Borgata I,II Philly
    06) Irving plaza Albany Hartford Camden I,II NJ I,II LA I,II Gorge I,II
    07)Lolla
    08)Roo Camden I,II MSG I,II Hartford Beacon
    09)Chicago I,II Philly II,III,IV
    10)Hartford Newark MSG I,II
    11)PJ20 I,II
    13)Wrigley Brooklyn I,II Hartford
    14)Moline,milwaukee
    15)Central Park
    16)MSG I,II
    17)Wrigley I,II
    18)Wrigley I,II
    22)MSG,Camden
    24)MSG I,II
    lksammkt wrote:
    REPLAY! Has any brought up on this thread about Artie and the possiblity of 'H'? I hate to say it - cause I love Artie

I don't think it's H, but it could lead to it. Artie sounded fine, and was even dancing in a dance competition the segment right before (he even made plans to go out with Lisa G dancing one night), then they went to break and when they came back this started, after like 5 minutes it was all out chaos like I have never heard on the show before.
    I don't know why I laughed out loud when I saw this but just read this: (from Marksfriggen rundown)

- Lisa G's Howard 100 News Preview. 04/10/08. 7:30am
    - Eric The Midget Boring's Short Phone Call. 04/10/08. 7:35am
    - A Gary The Retard Game. 04/10/08. 7:40am
    - Artie Attacks Teddy, Resigns From Show, Walks Out. 04/10/08. 8:00am
  • CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,256
    No daily update on Howardstern.com either. We are in lockdown!
  • AllNiteThingAllNiteThing Posts: 1,114
    Crazy, crazy show. I listened to the original airing and the West coast feed. Kinda disappointed they pulled it the rest of the day so far. We'll have to get it from torrents, I doubt they'll replay it, kind of touchy stuff.

I really hope they put it on Howard tv. Not just for the fight, but to see the dancing earlier in the show, especially to see Lisa G get her groove on. :D She's a sexy vixen. :cool:

I hope someone reaches out to Artie, because I think it's a foregone conclusion he's going off the deep end and could easily go back to the hard stuff. I have a bad feeling about next week.
    24 years old, mid-life crisis
    nowadays hits you when you're young
  • Flannel ShirtFlannel Shirt Posts: 1,021
    Im hoping its the greatest bit ever, but it didnt sound like one. Artie went nuts.

I have a feeling he will be back, as bad as it sounded. Artie is fucking nutso.

This sounded about 100x worse than the high pitch Mike rant and the Sal incident.

Hello Greg Fitzsimmons....
    All that's sacred, comes from youth....dedications, naive and true.
  • pjscreamerpjscreamer Posts: 599
    Things prob wouldn't have happened today if George Takei waz there after all Atrie is Gorge's Cuddly Muffin.OH MY
    Let's Go Yanks!
    96)Randalls Island I,II
    98)NJ,MSG I,II
    00) Virginia Beach Jones Beach I,II,III Saratoga Springs Seattle I
    03)Nassau Camden I MSG I,II NJ
    04)Boston I,II Reading
    05)Montreal Ottawa Toronto Borgata I,II Philly
    06) Irving plaza Albany Hartford Camden I,II NJ I,II LA I,II Gorge I,II
    07)Lolla
    08)Roo Camden I,II MSG I,II Hartford Beacon
    09)Chicago I,II Philly II,III,IV
    10)Hartford Newark MSG I,II
    11)PJ20 I,II
    13)Wrigley Brooklyn I,II Hartford
    14)Moline,milwaukee
    15)Central Park
    16)MSG I,II
    17)Wrigley I,II
    18)Wrigley I,II
    22)MSG,Camden
    24)MSG I,II
    pjscreamer wrote:
    Things prob wouldn't have happened today if George Takei waz there after all Atrie is Gorge's Cuddly Muffin.OH MY

hot...wet...bitches
    hot...wet...bitches

HAHAHAHA (In George's crazy loud laugh they play)
  • I started to listen this morning at 8am, but wound up turning it off after hearing artie yell at the asst for not copying his passport - i could have cared less.

however, by 8:30 i checked back in and they were all in shock ... eff artie.
    I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal. But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existance either.
    "Enough about the Yankees, let's see that giant cock of yours!"

this is the guy Richard and Sal harass

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonah_Falcon
    thunderDAN wrote:
    "Enough about the Yankees, let's see that giant cock of yours!"

this is the guy Richard and Sal harass

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonah_Falcon

I love when they call into his show. Nothing like being famous for the size of your WANG!
    Okum wrote:

Wow! After listening to it again you just realize what an asshole Artie was being. Look at this past week, he can't take the Dr. Keith thing seriously, he falls asleep on the show only after he did a gig the night before, and then this today. If that was my job and I did the aforementioned things, I'm sure I would have been fired days ago. Get Dave Attell on the show and get over this Artie shit.

This is by far the best comment from that link!!

Wow, it's probably gonna be hard for Howard to replace a fat, greasy, loudmouth idiot in New York City.

If I cared any less, I'd owe you care.
    Wow! After listening to it again you just realize what an asshole Artie was being. Look at this past week, he can't take the Dr. Keith thing seriously, he falls asleep on the show only after he did a gig the night before, and then this today. If that was my job and I did the aforementioned things, I'm sure I would have been fired days ago. Get Dave Attell on the show and get over this Artie shit.

Wow, it's probably gonna be hard for Howard to replace a fat, greasy, loudmouth idiot in New York City.

best quote is "don't ever call it fucking Bloomies around me bro. Who the fuck calls it Bloomies?"

I agree. That NYC quote is funny.

It sucks that Stern is not replaying this. What am I paying $13 a month for? Man tits? No. This is what I pay for!
  • binauralsoundsbinauralsounds Posts: 1,357
    rrivers wrote:

It sucks that Stern is not replaying this. What am I paying $13 a month for? Man tits? No. This is what I pay for!

While I don't agree with him not re airing this, I can kinda see why he doesn't. He is very close to Artie and sees his friend CRUMBLING before his eyes no matter how he tries to help the guy.
    I believe it really tore him up today and doesn't want that aired again since it was so personal for him.

JMO
  • solsurfrsolsurfr Posts: 207
    Just heard the replay... whoa... what a shame.
  • ChrissybChrissyb Posts: 122
    Yesterday's show was so stressful! Artie really needs some help. He did make the trip to Amsterdam but he was not talking to Teddy..and Teddy had to pass him on the airplane to get to his coach seat Artie was in 1st class.
    **find what you love, love what you find**
  • solsurfrsolsurfr Posts: 207
    Chrissyb wrote:
    Yesterday's show was so stressful! Artie really needs some help. He did make the trip to Amsterdam but he was not talking to Teddy..and Teddy had to pass him on the airplane to get to his coach seat Artie was in 1st class.

Where did you get that info?
    Where did you get that info?

Steve Langford has a huge penisssss

penis penis....penis penis....
  • NoCode_inMTNoCode_inMT Posts: 551
    Man, what a show yesterday... reminded me of the John/AJ fight a few years back(shit, like 10 years ago :) )

Lot of speculation on SFN that it was a bit. Who knows???

RADIO GOLD!!!
    Steve Langford has a huge penisssss

penis penis....penis penis....

Why do I sing this in my head even when Lisa G's in there...
    1998-6/20, 6/21
    2003-6/1, 10/25
    2005-8/29, 9/4
    2006-7/2, 7/22, 7/23
    2008-4/15(EV solo)
    2009-9/21, 9/22, 9/28
    2011-9/3, 9/4
    2012-9/30
    2013-7/19, 11/30
  • Flannel ShirtFlannel Shirt Posts: 1,021
    rrivers wrote:

That was funny.

Artie will be back when they return. Anyone disagree?
    All that's sacred, comes from youth....dedications, naive and true.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    audio of the fight

artie's done.....if howard brings him back artie will never get better.....this sucks cuz i love artie on the show.....