Howard Stern

Comments

• NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    I have noticed! Do you think Artie is jealous or what? Not that he has anything to be jealous of....Jackie is NOT FUNNY!! :)

jealous? artie took his job lol well after a few others had it

if anyone is jealous its jackie making a huge mistake in life
  • in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    jealous? artie took his job lol well after a few others had i

if anyone is jealous its jackie making a huge mistake in life

Then why doesn't he say anything.....he should !!! I know it was Jackie's job at first....

Stuttering John should be the one who made a HUGE mistake....he is just not good on the tonight show....
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
    Then why doesn't he say anything.....he should !!! I know it was Jackie's job at first....

Stuttering John should be the one who made a HUGE mistake....he is just not good on the tonight show....

that i cant answer for you

maybe being quiet out of respect? which is absurd i know

he also made a huge mistake
  • CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,256

I think Artie just steps to the side and lets Jackie do his thing. I'm sure it's a bit uncomfortable for Artie to see the guy who's job he took sitting in the room with him. But bad I feel not for Jackie. He chose to leave and I am so glad. Even with all the Artie BS that goes on all the time, it's still 1,000 times better than hearing that unfunny shithead known as Jackie.
  • in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    I think Artie just steps to the side and lets Jackie do his thing. I'm sure it's a bit uncomfortable for Artie to see the guy who's job he took sitting in the room with him. But bad I feel not for Jackie. He chose to leave and I am so glad. Even with all the Artie BS that goes on all the time, it's still 1,000 times better than hearing that unfunny shithead known as Jackie.

I tell you, "Jackie" was never amusing!! Artie a lot better, but most of all I listen to Howard for Howard...and Fred!! hehehe :)
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,823
    I recently got tickets to see Artie do stand-up coming up in June. While I have no doubts it will be hilarious, I have never seen his stand-up before. Anyone seen Artie's standup before and how was it?
    I recently got tickets to see Artie do stand-up coming up in June. While I have no doubts it will be hilarious, I have never seen his stand-up before. Anyone seen Artie's standup before and how was it?

it was very repetative

but he has new material now so it will be cool

plus he always has people from the show and references to the show

its def. worth checking out
  • I personally preferred the show with Jackie and look forward to the days when artie is out "sick" ... his non-stop blubbering is often painful to listen to.
    I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal. But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existance either.
  • rriversrrivers Posts: 3,696
    I have not been the biggest fan of Artie lately, but he was hilarious the first hour of the show today with the "800 million GRAND" and doing the rundown of the Jessica Hahn call to the circus music (a bit I always crack up at).
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    rrivers wrote:
    I have not been the biggest fan of Artie lately, but he was hilarious the first hour of the show today with the "800 million GRAND" and doing the rundown of the Jessica Hahn call to the circus music (a bit I always crack up at).

i loved that...he hasn't done that in years....he sounds good since the blowup....sometimes i think he needs to just explode....:)
    rrivers wrote:

we were rolling lol
    making fun of dominic's phone is killing me...:D:D:D
    cutback wrote:
    making fun of dominic's phone is killing me...:D:D:D

Sal's prank to Eric the Midget yesterday with the lollipop kid song thing sent me into hysterics. I love when they bust on him when he thinks it's some big acting job. Say what you want about Sal, I freaking think he is genius.
  • PJOceans11PJOceans11 Posts: 135
    cutback wrote:
    i loved that...he hasn't done that in years....he sounds good since the blowup....sometimes i think he needs to just explode....:)
    completely agree...since the incident with teddy mic, artie has been fantastic...even better than normal.
    9-1-00, 9-2-00, 4-28-03, 5-3-03, 7-1-03, 7-2-03, 7-3-03, 7-5-03, 7-6-03, 7-8-03, 7-9-03, 7-12-03, 10-1-04, 9-30-05, 10-1-05, 10-3-05, 5-13-06, 5-27-06, 5-28-06, 6-1-06, 6-3-06, 6-19-08, 6-20-08, 6-24-08 and 6-25-08.
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,190

Kinda lazy, but you'll have fun.
    "Howard bought a homeless person just for Bianca to shit on"

I could listen to Artie doing that VH-1 show stuff all day. Getting the replay right now and laughing my ass off.
  • rriversrrivers Posts: 3,696
    "Howard bought a homeless person just for Bianca to shit on"

I could listen to Artie doing that VH-1 show stuff all day. Getting the replay right now and laughing my ass off.

No kidding. I don't think I have ever laughed that hard at the show as I did the first hour yesterday. I need to catch the replay this weekend.

I almost wrecked my car when he said "800 million GRAND".

Corduroyboy, I like Sal too. During the "Win John's Job" contest I actually thought Sal should have won. He is an idiot though. When he goes on those rants about racism on the wrap up show, I hope he is acting because I can't believe someone can be so stupid.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
    rrivers wrote:
    He is an idiot though. When he goes on those rants about racism on the wrap up show, I hope he is acting because I can't believe someone can be so stupid.

i can't be an act....i thought it was for a while, but he is really an ignorant ass....however it is entertaining...:)

and i'm actually liking todays repeat.....i love listening to rae stern....their relationship cracks me up :D
    rrivers wrote:
    No kidding. I don't think I have ever laughed that hard at the show as I did the first hour yesterday. I need to catch the replay this weekend.

I almost wrecked my car when he said "800 million GRAND".

Corduroyboy, I like Sal too. During the "Win John's Job" contest I actually thought Sal should have won. He is an idiot though. When he goes on those rants about racism on the wrap up show, I hope he is acting because I can't believe someone can be so stupid.

Yeah I will be listening to that show over and over. I still can't get Artie's voice out of my head doing that.

Sal is good stuff, but the racism and bigoted nonsense I feel is an act, but the shit about his wife and wanting to smash her head in and beat women and shit, now that freightens me.
  • lksammktlksammkt Posts: 127
    Is it just me or does anyone else think Howard is getting married this weekend?

Also the wrap up show has been killing it lately. Jerry O'Connells session on Tuesday and Artie's yesterday.
    I just keep moving on....
  • HailHailVitalogyHailHailVitalogy Posts: 5,131
    today was brootal to listen to....listening to Sam from 10 years ago...good lord was he a fuckin loser, its funny to hear jessica back then compared to now
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
    today was brootal to listen to....listening to Sam from 10 years ago...good lord was he a fuckin loser, its funny to hear jessica back then compared to now

why were they off today?
  • lksammktlksammkt Posts: 127

Jessica is such a mess. Honestly I am kind of tired of listening to her menopause outburst lately.

Listening to Sam was pretty tough too - It kind of reminded me of Artie.
    I just keep moving on....
  • Flannel ShirtFlannel Shirt Posts: 1,021
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    why were they off today?
    I hear you dude. Yes, I am one of those fans who bitch about the vacations. WTF? They just got back from a week off????

As sad as it is, I am disappointed when I fire up my car and find out they are on vacation. The ride to work is a bummer. Thank God for Ferralls last night rerun. NFL network and Mike and Mike gets pretty old.

BULLSHIT!
    All that's sacred, comes from youth....dedications, naive and true.
  • thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
    King of All Vacations
    thunderDAN wrote:
    King of All Vacations

lol i mean really

all next week also??
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    lol i mean really

all next week also??

WHAT?? what a jackoff....i don't care what they say their job is not that difficult....you don't need this many vacations....
    cutback wrote:
    WHAT?? what a jackoff....i don't care what they say their job is not that difficult....you don't need this many vacations....

no no,,i was asking about next week lol

i dont know
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    no no,,i was asking about next week lol

i dont know

well it's possible what with memorial day coming up

ya know howard rants and raves on how much he hates johnny carson yet he is doing the same thing johnny did back in the day......those last few years i think johnny was doing 3 shows a week.....
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Howard Stern really pissed off Dolly Parton!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me