Comments

• LOL where dost thou goest?

Art thou not enamoured by my company?

Pssst. Somewhere else or PM! :)
  • AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    Pssst. Somewhere else or PM! :)

Now THAT'S cheeky!!!!!!
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• 10 to 1 if he does what i suggested, she'll have her legs wrapped around him in a matter of days. if he gives her some wilty "i really like you" bullshit over the phone, she will say "that's great, but i like this other guy... let me tell you about how much i love him and how mean he is to me and how hard it is to find a decent guy."

cynicism and bitterness are words used by the naive to discredit realism.
    don't worry. i'm totally out of it. i've had my share of experiences before.

what was it you suggested anyway?
    This isn't the land of opportunity, it's the land of competition.
  • whos slapping whos meat next summer??? Get a room!!!

Iv heard rumours about pj in europe next year! Hopefully they dont play festivals and play proper shows, in fairness..who rathers seeing pj in the point instead of glastonbury with 5,000 teenagers crowsufing on your head!!
  • Pssst. Somewhere else or PM! :)

:eek:

Get ye to a nunnery!
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • whos slapping whos meat next summer??? Get a room!!!

Iv heard rumours about pj in europe next year! Hopefully they dont play festivals and play proper shows, in fairness..who rathers seeing pj in the point instead of glastonbury with 5,000 teenagers crowsufing on your head!!

Wow, really? That'll be great... I really need another PJ gig..
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Absolutely! But will it last? When the bad boy thing get's old, will she stick around? And don't say 'who cares'? because I'm not talking about you. :)
    it's more likely that she'll stick around longer.
  • it's more likely that she'll stick around longer.

Yeah. That's what we said.

• it's more likely that she'll stick around longer.

NO! That's completely wrong! Fuckin' hell! Are you all single, by any chance? :)
  • NO! That's completely wrong! Fuckin' hell! Are you all single, by any chance? :)

I am a single cell organism, if that's what you mean.

• Yeah. That's what we said.
    but i never did say anything about me acting like a prick though.... where'd she get that from?

i only said i would ignore her... that's not being a prick, is it?
  • NO! That's completely wrong! Fuckin' hell! Are you all single, by any chance? :)
    i tell you this.... being a "bad boy" has gotten me laid more than being a "nice boy".
  • but i never did say anything about me acting like a prick though.... where'd she get that from?

No... it turned into a conversation about the idea of 'Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen'... it's not really a reflection on you.

• i tell you this.... being a "bad boy" has gotten me laid more than being a "nice boy".

It's up to you. If you just want to get laid. Carry on doing what you've always done. If it's not working, then I and I'm sure no other woman on here will try and help you trick her into bed.
  • No... it turned into a conversation about the idea of 'Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen'... it's not really a reflection on you.
    well, you did say that i suggested being a prick to her so maaybe she'll like me.
  • well, you did say that i suggested being a prick to her so maaybe she'll like me.

No, Soulsinging did.. but it was a rash generalisation. He does that. He was referring to the ignoring thing... I guess giving the 'cold shoulder' is being a prick in a passive way. Maybe he thought that's what you meant. No big deal.... conversation's past. We're now talking about MCKB slapping my meat.

• but i never did say anything about me acting like a prick though.... where'd she get that from?

Sorry... Yes. Ignoring a woman because she only wants to be your friend is being a prick. If you're okay with being a prick, then fine.

...This seems like an odd question to me. :o
    This thread gives me a migraine.

• It's up to you. If you just want to get laid. Carry on doing what you've always done. If it's not working, then I and I'm sure no other woman on here will try and help you trick her into bed.
    well, i'm not talking about tricking women into bed either. is there really such a thing? if there are no drugs involved, it's always the two of them who are responsible when getting into bed.
  • This thread gives me a migraine.

Would you like an Ibuprofen?

Would you like an Ibuprofen?

Got anything stronger?

• Got anything stronger?

A mallet?

• well, i'm not talking about tricking women into bed either. is there really such a thing? if there are no drugs involved, it's always the two of them who are responsible when getting into bed.

This thread is very long... What do you really want? A relationship or a shag?
  • This thread is very long... What do you really want? A relationship or a shag?

To be fair on the guy, I don't think it's HIS fault this is a long thread. ;):D

• Sorry... Yes. Ignoring a woman because she only wants to be your friend is being a prick. If you're okay with being a prick, then fine.

i don't know... there's something not clicking here.

it's not your fault though. i guess, what i'm trying to say is... that i don't want to be "just friends". and being the nice guy that you talk about will not get me any closer. it's like reverse-psychology... it's part of being human. and for some odd reason it's what triggers something inside a women's brain that makes them respond to it.

i'm not suggesting being a prick. and i guess when we're speaking about it there's like a very thin line when it comes to ignoring and being a prick. all i know is that we both have feelings. and being the guy that chases her around while she's chasing the other guy around will not make things any better for either one of us. in fact, there are much more chances of actually going out with this girl if i go on with my life than i would chasing her around.
  • This thread is very long... What do you really want? A relationship or a shag?
    that's none of your business ;):D

or what about having both?
  • that's none of your business ;):D

or what about having both?

Surely a good relationship means the best of both worlds..

• Surely a good relationship means the best of both worlds..
    totally
  • it's not your fault though. i guess, what i'm trying to say is... that i don't want to be "just friends". and being the nice guy that you talk about will not get me any closer. it's like reverse-psychology... it's part of being human. and for some odd reason it's what triggers something inside a women's brain that makes them respond to it.

Only sexually. Being tough won't last, the same as being physically attractive, bud. :)

I can't speak for her. Everyone is different, that's why I think honesty is the best policy. If you tell her you really like her, genuinely, she'll either run a mile, in which case it was not meant to be, or let her think about it for a while and she'll realise you're the right one for her. You can't do any more than that. :)

No woman on this board can speak for her! You should know her better than the rest of us!

What is it about this other guy that she really likes, anyway? :confused:
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    Sorry... Yes. Ignoring a woman because she only wants to be your friend is being a prick. If you're okay with being a prick, then fine.

how is he supposed to be a real friend to her if he has feelings for her and wants her for himself? how is he supposed to be cool and supportive of her and her relationship when he wants nothing more than for her to drop the other guy and come to him? i know this is incredibly easy for women to do, but men cannot do it. we cannot fake sympathy and support to someone's face while resenting them behind their back as easily as you.