Question about girls

Comments

• soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    They're telling you to 'allow yourself to be vulnerable'...

..and I'm always getting 'be less vulnerable.' :rolleyes:

You can't win.

well of course not, it's common knowledge women want what they can't have... if you're sensitive, you need to toughen up. if you're hard, you need to be vulnerable ;) they want it all how they want it when they want it... cos they're selfish ;) guys... we want her to be supportive, sexy, and a kinky whore in bed... cos we're selfish!
  • 10 to 1 if he does what i suggested, she'll have her legs wrapped around him in a matter of days. if he gives her some wilty "i really like you" bullshit over the phone, she will say "that's great, but i like this other guy... let me tell you about how much i love him and how mean he is to me and how hard it is to find a decent guy."

cynicism and bitterness are words used by the naive to discredit realism.

Absolutely! But will it last? When the bad boy thing get's old, will she stick around? And don't say 'who cares'? because I'm not talking about you. :)
  • well of course not, it's common knowledge women want what they can't have... if you're sensitive, you need to toughen up. if you're hard, you need to be vulnerable ;)

That's your problem then and you know it! Some women just look for honesty. Pureness and I'm not just talking about myself. You guys are completely deluded! (Sorry Mark! XXX :D)
  • Absolutely! But will it last? When the bad boy thing get's old, will she stick around? And don't say 'who cares'? because I'm not talking about you. :)

Well she's going to scarper even earlier if he's acting like the wilty sensitive guy.... remember the dreaded friendzone? At least if he acts like a dick he'll have fun for a while, that's all one can hope for.....
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
    Absolutely! But will it last? When the bad boy thing get's old, will she stick around? And don't say 'who cares'? because I'm not talking about you. :)

if it's an act just to get in with her, then he can shed the bad boy thing later to keep her around. regardless though, he's got a better shot of her sticking around if he can get in the door than he does if he ends up sitting there in the friend-zone while she asks his advice about how to seduce and entice other guys.
    That's your problem then and you know it! Some women just look for honesty. Pureness and I'm not just talking about myself. You guys are completely deluded! (Sorry Mark! XXX :D)

pureness?

i am honest. i'm being very honest here. one of my old gf's used to say i was one of the most genuine people she ever knew. again, what has that got to do with anything?
  • That's your problem then and you know it! Some women just look for honesty. Pureness and I'm not just talking about myself. You guys are completely deluded! (Sorry Mark! XXX :D)

It's no problem. I don't apologise for the way I am. And for the record, you're deluded as well :D...... Honesty? Pureness? No, those things really haven't served me very well. They've got me a lot of friends but I may as well be gay if that's what I've been looking for.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• if it's an act just to get in with her, then he can shed the bad boy thing later to keep her around. regardless though, he's got a better shot of her sticking around if he can get in the door than he does if he ends up sitting there in the friend-zone while she asks his advice about how to seduce and entice other guys.

It's like looking at my post in a mirror....

• Well there you go. Thanks guys. Now I've sank to your level. :(

But I haven't because I'm not naive and although I know deep down people are selfish, I also know people can be very good sometimes as well.
  • It's like looking at my post in a mirror....

but ten years later if you don't grow up! :)
  • but ten years later if you don't grow up! :)

I'll probably have given up on women altogether in ten years. I certainly won't be writing about them. ;)

• Well there you go. Thanks guys. Now I've sank to your level. :(

But I haven't because I'm not naive and although I know deep down people are selfish, I also know people can be very good sometimes as well.

Hey man, didn't mean to upset you. Shit I'm doing a lot of that tonight.

People do good things, sometimes, no doubt. I'd like to think I try and do good for others.

• AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    Hey man, didn't mean to upset you. Shit I'm doing a lot of that tonight.

People do good things, sometimes, no doubt. I'd like to think I try and do good for others.

Bloody Ell !!! You two sod off!
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• If you want and thats all, be good looking, maybe witty. That's all that matters.
  • If you want and thats all, be good looking, maybe witty. That's all that matters.

Well I'm both of those things.

:cool:

• Bloody Ell !!! You two sod off!

Oh sod off you cheeky devil, you!

*I'm going to put the kettle on now so that I can have a cuppa*
    Oh sod off you cheeky devil, you!

Don't you MEAN to say "A spot o' tea, love"

• Oh sod off you cheeky devil, you!

Pour me one... there's a love.

:D

• Well I'm both of those things.

:cool:

Let me re-phrase that. I meant 'If you want a SHAG and nothing more...' :D
  • Don't you MEAN to say "A spot o' tea, love"

Don't be so stereotypical with your English language use! No one really says that...

Cor. Blimey. Governor!

• Don't you MEAN to say "A spot o' tea, love"

Nope! Never heard that one before! :D;)

Anyway, men are crap! :mad:
    Don't be so stereotypical with your English language use! No one really says that...

Why do you have to ruin the image?? Who was it hurting! ;):D
    Nope! Never heard that one before! :D;)

Are you kidding?!! I love men! Yeah, alot of them are jerks...but goddamn they are cute!

• Let me re-phrase that. I meant 'If you want a SHAG and nothing more...' :D

Hmm... I'll get back to you on that one. Maybe I'll settle but I want to see what else is available first. :D

• Nope! Never heard that one before! :D;)

I'm a darling and you know it!

You love my bitterness really... it makes me poetic.

• Hmm... I'll get back to you on that one. Maybe I'll settle but I want to see what else is available first. :D

Your going to get such a slapping when I meet you in the summer!

*Edit* And not in a good way!
    Your going to get such a slapping when I meat you in the summer!

"meat" or "meet"?? Because...hubba hubba if it's "meat"! :D

• Your going to get such a slapping when I meat you in the summer!

What was that about slapping? You said something about meat?

OK, I'm tired now.... :D

• Yeah. Okay. I can't spell when I've been drinking. (Or make sense). :D Now I'm giggling... I'm out of this thread. heeheehee
  • Yeah. Okay. I can't spell when I've been drinking. (Or make sense). :D Now I'm giggling... I'm out of this thread. heeheehee

LOL where dost thou goest?

Art thou not enamoured by my company?

• No one's expecting anything. You're both great guys but, sometimes, (Just from what I've read), you both seem completely deluded and BITTER).

The same as the thread starter. He didn't understand women so he thinks the best thing to do is act like a prick and hope the woman understands.
    whoa, whoa, whoa... i never suggested acting like a prick. where do you get that from?
    This isn't the land of opportunity, it's the land of competition.