Options

I want to choke my coworker

Comments

• Options
    libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    imspinnin wrote:
    Ugh...woman can be such BITCHES!!! :mad:

yep agree with that. I work with virtually all women and all of them are annoying except for a few.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,451
    I work with someone from a communist block country (this is relevant because he trusts no one!), and everytime something goes wrong at work, he seems to have some conspiracy theory, or thinks that someone is tripping him up on purpose. He thinks that our office manager doesn't order enough food for us because she is jealous that we get to eat for free when we work late during tax season.

Most of the time, I just think, "oops, someone goofed-up!"

I take the simple route, and my aim is to fix the problem, while his goal is to point fingers, usually at the wrong person!
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,451
    Has anyone watched the original (British) "The Office"......that will teach everyone how to annoy others at work!

Tim is great at upsetting Garreth!
  • Options
    bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    Take a leaf out of one of our foremen's book lou.. just choke her. He had an argument with a subcontractor at lunch in the canteen cos they were talking about work, then he tried to push him out and the two of them started going at it, kicking eachother and punching eachother and all and wrecking the place, throwing eachother all over the place. Fucking shocking stuff to see two grown sober men fighting like that. It was scary to see him just lose the cool like that, I really hope he gets sacked. He's still here walking around like nothing happened :eek:

do they have police in ireland?

between your stories and that other chick who was saying her brother was kicking her ass around the house

are you guys mad because the polish are taking over? ;)
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • Options
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    You're jealous! That's it! You WANT her to talk to you, and be your best buddy. Now, it's clear as crystal, you want her attention. She has your attention, and you want it reciprocated.

I'm right aren't I?

you're such a girl ... you couldn't be more wrong

she truly annoys the fuck out of me... i hate when she talks or gossips to me ... if she quit tomorrow I would be so happy

the only thing i want is to not have to deal or listen to her... honest

It might be easier and less illegal just to choke your chicken.
    well I never!!

cutback wrote:
    It's time for a webcam, lou. We gotta see and hear this shit. :p
    oh if i only had the time and technology

imspinnin wrote:
    ...she's a two faced, sunless tanned,
    one inch thick make-up wearing whore,
    who thinks she's runs the place,
    and at every man's glace thinks they want to fuck her!!
    Ugh...woman can be such BITCHES!!! :mad:

no... this girl sounds like someone I would like ... i like making sex ;)
  • Options
    JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    BostonLou,
    I have not read most of this thread but I just read this article and I think it would be a good idea to send it to your coworker. I, in fact, want to send it to my whole company (only 35 employees).

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17279961/from/RS.3/
  • Options
    she's now debating with mommy

"there's no raisins in that bread.....

no there's not

there's no raisins in that bread.....

no there's not

no there's not"

oh... and she also just started eating a bag of chips.... crunching each one with her mouth wide open

hopefully she'lll have a caramel later today... that's my favor where it sounds like she's sucking on the teets of the mother bull
  • Options
    Jeanwah wrote:
    BostonLou,
    I have not read most of this thread but I just read this article and I think it would be a good idea to send it to your coworker. I, in fact, want to send it to my whole company (only 35 employees).

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17279961/from/RS.3/

thanks... i posted it in my cube

hopefully she'll read it
  • Options
    bostonlou wrote:
    no... this girl sounds like someone I would like ... i like making sex ;)

Berzerker.... :p
    ~~*~~ ...i surfaced and all of my being was enlightend... ~~*~~
  • Options
    bostonlou wrote:
    she's now debating with mommy

"there's no raisins in that bread.....

no there's not

there's no raisins in that bread.....

no there's not

no there's not"

oh... and she also just started eating a bag of chips.... crunching each one with her mouth wide open

hopefully she'lll have a caramel later today... that's my favor where it sounds like she's sucking on the teets of the mother bull
    Maybe you should offer her a Blow Pop
    If I could be anything in the world I would be your teardrop...I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.
  • Options
    Berzerker.... :p

8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    (that's my metal face)
    :)

imspinnin wrote:
    Maybe you should offer her a Blow Pop

she would definitely take it

any time there is free food she is all over it

she plans her day around it
  • Options
    bostonlou wrote:

That is a great band name. "Hello Cleveland! We are teets of the mother bull from the UK! You must be the USA!"
    A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.

-- Willy Wonka
  • Options
    we're all aware of the 215+ million dollar jackpot?

well ms whiny pants isn't buying any because her mom bought a couple and they're just going to share

it never ends
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,085
    she wanted her own tickest... big fluckin deal

people are way too sensitive

go back to talking about britney blowing lines on anna nicoles stinky rotting corpse
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    she wanted her own tickest... big fluckin deal

people are way too sensitive

go back to talking about britney blowing lines on anna nicoles stinky rotting corpse

you might want to take the donkey dick out of your mouth while you attempt to read ;)

she was too cheap to buy her own ticket
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,258
    bostonlou wrote:
    you're such a girl ... you couldn't be more wrong
    You called me a girl? A girl. I'm a girl? Who'd knew. Last time I checked I was 38.

Anyway, I was joking. I guess the sarcasm/joking tone wasn't that clear.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    You called me a girl? A girl. I'm a girl? Who'd knew. Last time I checked I was 38.

Anyway, I was joking. I guess the sarcasm/joking tone wasn't that clear.

missed the sarcasm... sorry

thought you were trying to solve the situation with a happy ending

and not the happy ending you get at a asian massage parlor
  • Options
    This thread is hysterical! :D

Honestly though I think everyone works with SOMEONE that is totally annoying. It's all in how you deal with it I guess. It appears as if Lou doesn't deal with it any better that I do. ;)
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

Finally got that "One for the Thumb"!!! Got the "Six Pack". Now we're on a "Stairway to Seven"

Some words when spoken...can't be taken back.

"Seeing a brick wall straight ahead and stepping on the gas." Eddie...Pittsburgh 6/23/06
  • Options
    bostonlou wrote:
    do they have police in ireland?

between your stories and that other chick who was saying her brother was kicking her ass around the house

are you guys mad because the polish are taking over? ;)
    Yeh we have police but I don't think the other guy's pressing charges, he'll probably make a lot of money from our company from this and, in fairness, he gave as good as he got once it started :o . It was the cleaning lady I was sorry for, she's in her 60's and they were RIGHT in front of her, she was in the corner and it looked like she got a couple of digs :o and she was in bits afterwards so I sent her home.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    PedgePedge Posts: 71
    The best way to deal with an annoying coworker is to outdo them with nuisance value. Its obvious this chick is wrapped up in her own self importance so you should start calling your own meetings to resolve pointless issues. Start making pretend phonecalls to pretend kids and saying stupid stuff like
    "Have you been a goody boody bubby for mummy wummy"
    You will soon enjoy how much fun it is to out irritate this pest and work will be fun again. Start singing irrritating songs over and over, a personal favourite ploy of mine
    Why do people with closed minds always open their mouth
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,258
    Pedge wrote:
    Start singing irrritating songs over and over, a personal favourite ploy of mine
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=235125&highlight=bright
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    PedgePedge Posts: 71
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    A tremendous song I will add to my list!
    My personal favourites to sing
    "It must be love love love" repeat 3 times "nothing more nothing less, love is the best"

and the worst song ever written that has just come out now, lips of an angel
    "its really good to hear your voice, say my name it sounds so sweet"
    sing that crap 5 times a day and watch the look on peoples faces, priceless
    Why do people with closed minds always open their mouth
  • Options
    Pedge wrote:
    The best way to deal with an annoying coworker is to outdo them with nuisance value. Its obvious this chick is wrapped up in her own self importance so you should start calling your own meetings to resolve pointless issues. Start making pretend phonecalls to pretend kids and saying stupid stuff like
    "Have you been a goody boody bubby for mummy wummy"
    You will soon enjoy how much fun it is to out irritate this pest and work will be fun again. Start singing irrritating songs over and over, a personal favourite ploy of mine

the problem is she's so disinterested in work and would rather do anything... there's no way to annoy her

she's too blonde to figure out things so she asks 3 million questions

oh and if i was on the phone talking to my cats she would just come over and ask how they were

i can't have a conversation on the phone without her listening in

maybe i'll call up and pretend i'm talking to a OBGYN and discuss my pregnancy
  • Options
    bostonlou wrote:
    the problem is she's so disinterested in work and would rather do anything... there's no way to annoy her

she's too blonde to figure out things so she asks 3 million questions

oh and if i was on the phone talking to my cats she would just come over and ask how they were

i can't have a conversation on the phone without her listening in

maybe i'll call up and pretend i'm talking to a OBGYN and discuss my pregnancy

Just get on with it and choke her. :D Or either move your desk or get her moved. I actually feel sorry for you. The world must be coming to a end.
  • Options
    Just get on with it and choke her. :D Or either mve your desk or get her moved. I actually feel sorry for you. The world must be coming to a end.

I guess i find it amusing as well as annoying

if it truly bothered me then i'd put an end to it

but her existence is too sad and humorous

plus i don't give a fuck about work either :)
  • Options
    bostonlou wrote:
    I guess i find it amusing as well as annoying

if it truly bothered me then i'd put an end to it

but her existence is too sad and humorous

plus i don't give a fuck about work either :)

Well at least yr ok with it on the humorous side. :)
  • Options
    "i had to take it from him... he really cried a lot

"I WANT MY BINKY!!! MOMMY I WANT MY BINKY!!!"

"I told him that the Binky fairy came and took it away"

• Options
    bostonlou wrote:
    "i had to take it from him... he really cried a lot

"I told him that the Binky fairy came and took it away"

I don't know why but I picture this woman having an annoying name like Claire(ha ha...Breakfast Club)
    If I could be anything in the world I would be your teardrop...I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.
  • Options
    edit

and it turns out the magic show wasn't free

but it's at a church

did i mention she's also a semi religious nut who supports george bush?

when da vinci code came out she brought a flyer into work and passed them around about how the movie was untrue

did i mention her hairdo consists of her taking a curling iron to the front and leaving the rest??

kind of like this

http://trapine.org/f8foto/seizures/images/hatchet.jpg
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    bostonlou wrote:
    Laurie

and it turns out the magic show wasn't free

but it's at a church

did i mention she's also a semi religious nut who supports george bush?

when da vinci code came out she brought a flyer into work and passed them around about how the movie was untrue

did i mention her hairdo consists of her taking a curling iron to the front and leaving the rest??

kind of like this

http://trapine.org/f8foto/seizures/images/hatchet.jpg

Lou, although she sounds like a living hell, I love hearing all of it. That picture is the top. :D