Options

I want to choke my coworker

Comments

• Options
    Wow, I feel for you.

I've got a colleague who also phones home several times a day. Apart from that, she goes to the loo twice an hour and makes tea more times than can be healthy for the human body, even if it is herbal tea. I think she works up to 60 minutes less a day than the rest of us. When she does work, she makes mistakes.

The first year, I didn't let it bother me. The second year, it drove me insane. This year, I laugh a lot. It's better for me :D
    Like a cloud dropping rain
    I'm discarding all thought
    I'll dry up, leaving puddles on the ground
    I'm like an opening band for the sun
  • Options
    bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    she's on the phone again

she just told someone to not use such "gobbledygook" and just be straight forward
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • Options
    in the last 10 minutes she's made 4 phone calls to find out about a magic show

and if it is really free or not

i guarantee if it's not free then she won't be going... and she makes 95k a year

this thread may help me

although if someone finds it that could be a bad thing :)
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,258
    bostonlou wrote:

i guarantee if it's not free then she won't be going... and she makes 95k a year

this thread may help me

You're spying. You need to talk to her supervisor, right? Or better yet, talk to her, let her know you can hear her.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    bostonlou wrote:

this thread may help me

Who the hell goes to magic shows? And for free?

You're right, she is annoying.
  • Options
    I have to say I am suprised to hear Lou isnt getting along with someone at work.
    It just seems with someone who is as sweet as him, that people are not waitng in line to serve him.

lol

just kidding

choke her
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    FnCircusFnCircus Posts: 439
    enharmonic wrote:
    I'd like to throatfuck 'em all with a donkey cock.
    that's a visual............and a half
  • Options
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    You're spying. You need to talk to her supervisor, right? Or better yet, talk to her, let her know you can hear her.

i'm not going to snitch on her about it... it's just annoying and i would prefer it to stop

and just as i'm typing this she gets a call from mommy... seems wonderchild at his whole lunch today... so that was reason for a call

and now my friend is regaling us all with quite a great story of how he requested his brown pants this morning... as he does every morning

he got these pants for xmas... and they were his absolute favorite gift... he's 4 and brown pants were the highlight

poor fckin kid

I have to say I am suprised to hear Lou isnt getting along with someone at work.
    It just seems with someone who is as sweet as him, that people are not waitng in line to serve him.

lol

just kidding

choke her

the funny part is that everyone does love me at work... i'm not sugary sweet but i'm far from the asshole that i play online :)
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Seriously? To everything you have said about the co worker?
    You should send this into the writers of the Office. You had me laughing so hard.
    Sorry you have to deal with that.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    So, why haven't you told her to keep her voice down? Could you tell her it's breaking your concentration? If her work quality/quantity is down, her supervisor should be able to notice that. However, if it affects your work quality/quantity then you need to ask her to keep it down.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    I'm just going to type in some of the stupid shit she says

don't let him fall...

put the ski pants on him

don't let him fall...

he might like to go in the snow

and if he falls he should have the ski pants on

• Options
    bostonlou wrote:

don't let him fall...

put the ski pants on him

don't let him fall...

hahahahahahahahahahaha

She's a dumb asshole.
  • Options
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    So, why haven't you told her to keep her voice down? Could you tell her it's breaking your concentration? If her work quality/quantity is down, her supervisor should be able to notice that. However, if it affects your work quality/quantity then you need to ask her to keep it down.

honestly the whispering would annoy me more ... the cube on the other side of me has a whisperer .. and that drives me nuts

i guess i'm not the type to mention that it's bugging me to the person... i just try to ignore it .. and am usually successful

it just amuses me because it's so pathetic

although recently i've debated mentioning it to my boss and let her deal with it

but i think it would cause too much drama... and i'm just here to work... not worry about bullshit office politics
  • Options
    bostonlou wrote:

don't let him fall...

put the ski pants on him

don't let him fall...

She talks like a parent. If I remember correctly you are almost as much as an I for Introvert as I am. However, when push comes to shove, you gotta do what you gotta do. Ask her, politely, to keep it down. You can do it, you can do it. I'm rooting for you B-Lou! Or, wear earplugs.
  • Options
    I know exactly what you mean. I have one right across from me, but no where near as bad as yours. Some days you would just love to stand straight up and shout, "who the fuck cares?" "shut your stupid fuckin mouth for 10 minutes". I am not bitter by any means though....:D
    8-20-92 \ 6-16-08
    10-4-96 \ 5-6-10
    9-6-98 \ 5-7-10
    4-19-03 \ 9-22-12
    10-6-04 \ 7-19-13
    6-24-06 \ 12-6-13
    10-1-14 \ 4-16-16
    \ 4-26-16 \
  • Options
    It's almost April Fool's. You could play some pranks on her.
    Like, tape down the button under the phone receiver.
    Tell her human resources called, asked her to pack up her desk and go see them.
    Send her to the supplies closet to get you some:
    dehydrated water, the hydraulic cement humidifier, the double sided transperencies, a fallopian tube, the blunt knife, a glass hammer.
    Use a 3M Post-it notes placed underneath someones's computer mouse - ensure that it covers the ball or the optical sensor on the bottom.
    Grab a bunch of alarm clocks, set them to alarm at very early times in the morning and hide them all around different places in her cubicle.

Yes, I am five.
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    dehydrated water, the hydraulic cement humidifier, the double sided transperencies, a fallopian tube, the blunt knife, a glass hammer.
    Use a 3M Post-it notes placed underneath someones's computer mouse - ensure that it covers the ball or the optical sensor on the bottom.
    Grab a bunch of alarm clocks, set them to alarm at very early times in the morning and hide them all around different places in her cubicle.

Yes, I am five.

You've given this a lot of thought. :p
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:

Yes, I am five.

Lotion on the reciever while she is at lunch, and call her right as she walks back in. Too funny....
    8-20-92 \ 6-16-08
    10-4-96 \ 5-6-10
    9-6-98 \ 5-7-10
    4-19-03 \ 9-22-12
    10-6-04 \ 7-19-13
    6-24-06 \ 12-6-13
    10-1-14 \ 4-16-16
    \ 4-26-16 \
  • Options
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    She talks like a parent. If I remember correctly you are almost as much as an I for Introvert as I am. However, when push comes to shove, you gotta do what you gotta do. Ask her, politely, to keep it down. You can do it, you can do it. I'm rooting for you B-Lou! Or, wear earplugs.

if you could hear her whine then you would know what i mean

plus she's talking to her own parents... are they not smart enough to dress him right?

i've never even considered asking her to keep it down ... it's just a part of life in a cubicle

i don't need ear plugs... it amuses me sometimes...

and venting here has helped ;)
  • Options
    releeseme wrote:
    Lotion on the reciever while she is at lunch, and call her right as she walks back in. Too funny....
    ew...

I have also heard about putting Vasoline on the bathroom door handle.
    double ew...
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:

Yes, I am five.

i like these ideas ;)

oh... one problem though... we are in Human Resources

have I mentioned that she has sweaters for all occasions?

Like Christmas
    Valentines
    St PAddy's day
    etc

and usually there are matching shoes, pocket books, etc etc etc

i forgot that fact
  • Options
    bostonlou wrote:
    i like these ideas ;)

oh... one problem though... we are in Human Resources

Like Christmas
    Valentines
    St PAddy's day
    etc

i forgot that fact
    Matching holiday shoes and bags???
    Oh lordie.
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Matching holiday shoes and bags???
    Oh lordie.

Must be a Christmas Tree Shop person.
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    cilcia wrote:
    Easy on the Christmas Tree Shop.
    You are treading on thin ice here.
    ;-)
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    ;-)

Craftfairaholic....
    8-20-92 \ 6-16-08
    10-4-96 \ 5-6-10
    9-6-98 \ 5-7-10
    4-19-03 \ 9-22-12
    10-6-04 \ 7-19-13
    6-24-06 \ 12-6-13
    10-1-14 \ 4-16-16
    \ 4-26-16 \
  • Options
    releeseme wrote:
    Craftfairaholic....
    Funny.
    I do not want to hijack, but have you ever been to the Shop? Serious stuff.
    Actually, I used to love craft fairs. I only went to a few last summer. Might hit a few this year. But it's not like I HAVE to go. I just do. There is usually some good snacks and some live music. I could stop if I wanted to.

Lou, Human resources AND a cubicle.
    Now I understand.
    Sorry.
  • Options
    bostonlou wrote:

Like Christmas
    Valentines
    St PAddy's day
    etc

I actually look at people with the very cool holiday sweaters, and sigh One day One day I'll have a cool sweater like you. It's cute. C'mon, it's cute, admit it.
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    TrixieCat wrote:
    ;-)

Ah yes. Anytime I hear one of my female family members say they're going to CTS, I always ask if they're going to Home Depot first to buy a bin to put all the crap in. I always catch hell for it, but it's so true.
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    cilcia wrote:

BANG

but only when she has a coupon or something.

she's so tight she squeaks.

she goes to bisuteki on her birthday for the free meal (it's probably 20 miles from her house)
    and a certain car wash for a free wash

she loves the michaels 70% off coupon

goes on the whole craft fair circuit

oh and her earrings also match these outfits
  • Options
    cilcia wrote:
    Ah yes. Anytime I hear one of my female family members say they're going to CTS, I always ask if they're going to Home Depot first to buy a bin to put all the crap in. I always catch hell for it, but it's so true.
    I am actually laughing out loud so no need for the shortcut.
    I bet you have at least ONE item in your home from the Shop. You are a self proclaimed Mass-h*le. Admit it and show pictures.

MsHaiku, no, they are not cute. They make me feel sorry for you like I would a woman that lives alone with 20 cats and watches a black and white tv and smells like liver.