Options

I want to choke my coworker

Comments

• Options
    bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    I actually look at people with the very cool holiday sweaters, and sigh One day One day I'll have a cool sweater like you. It's cute. C'mon, it's cute, admit it.

it's cute when my mom does it

but she's over 60... and my mom ;)

anyone else... get a life

especially if you're only 40
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    TrixieCat wrote:
    I am actually laughing out loud so no need for the shortcut.
    I bet you have at least ONE item in your home from the Shop. You are a self proclaimed Mass-h*le. Admit it and show pictures.

MsHaiku, no, they are not cute. They make me feel sorry for you like I would a woman that lives alone with 20 cats and watches a black and white tv and smells like liver.

Shit I have AT LEAST 15 BINS of crap down in my basement!!!! Every damn year we go to the Cape for vacation, the girls all hit at least 6 CTS stores out there! And to top it off, there's one right in Manchester!!!!!!!!!!!! You don't need pics to hear the cringing of my voice!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,258
    I want a cutie sweater - dammit! I like the Christmas holiday ones with little bells. I want red patten leather pumps and purse to go with it, too. It would look great with my blue jeans.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
  • Options
    bostonlou wrote:
    No, no. Not cats. All the birds from the 12 days of Christmas. I thought I could be a cat woman as described above in another post, but I'm just not a cat person, and I don't watch TV. I take black and white photographs. In fact, hopefully, I'll post photographs of this weekend's snow storm on my blog one day. So, imagine me taking black and white photographs in my 12 days of Christmas sweater, hopping between snow drifts in my red patten leather pumps, and matching purse. I get giddy just thinking of it. :)
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    I want a cutie sweater - dammit! I like the Christmas holiday ones with little bells. I want red patten leather pumps and purse to go with it, too. It would look great with my blue jeans.

pumps do not go with a sweater

although if you wore knee high red boots... you could wear any sweater you wanted

OH I JUST REMEMBERED!!

She also wears these!!!!!!

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/eccStoreFront/stp/product_images/21825/F_21825_1.jpg

stirrup pants!!
  • Options
    bostonlou wrote:

although if you wore knee high red boots... you could wear any sweater you wanted

OH I JUST REMEMBERED!!

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/eccStoreFront/stp/product_images/21825/F_21825_1.jpg

stirrup pants!!
    Even in my imagination I can't cross that stirrup pants line.
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    bostonlou wrote:

OH I JUST REMEMBERED!!

Now I know you are making this stuff up. They don't make stirrup pants anymore. I am sure of this. As for the cat sweater, yes my mom has one too.
    And if they WERE still making stirrup pants, they wouldn't be making them in turquoise.

stirrup pants!!
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    Even in my imagination I can't cross that stirrup pants line.

thank you

i thought you were a lost cause but then i found the line that not many would cross

although she hasn't sported them in a year or so... i wonder what happened
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Funny.
    I do not want to hijack, but have you ever been to the Shop? Serious stuff.
    Actually, I used to love craft fairs. I only went to a few last summer. Might hit a few this year. But it's not like I HAVE to go. I just do. There is usually some good snacks and some live music. I could stop if I wanted to.

Lou, Human resources AND a cubicle.
    Now I understand.
    Sorry.

Sure you could.....:)
    8-20-92 \ 6-16-08
    10-4-96 \ 5-6-10
    9-6-98 \ 5-7-10
    4-19-03 \ 9-22-12
    10-6-04 \ 7-19-13
    6-24-06 \ 12-6-13
    10-1-14 \ 4-16-16
    \ 4-26-16 \
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,450
    bostonlou wrote:
    BANG

but only when she has a coupon or something.

she's so tight she squeaks.

she goes to bisuteki on her birthday for the free meal (it's probably 20 miles from her house)
    and a certain car wash for a free wash

she loves the michaels 70% off coupon

goes on the whole craft fair circuit

oh and her earrings also match these outfits

Does she marvel at how cute her cat/dog looks in the outfits she buys for them?......just a guess!
  • Options
    bostonlou wrote:
    OH I JUST REMEMBERED!!

stirrup pants!!

Jesus, you're in hell.
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Where did she get a 70% off coupon for Michael's?????????????
    Can you have her photocopy it for me?
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    Hook up with her and dump her.
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    bostonlou wrote:
    all she wants to do is put together meetings or conference calls to discuss problems instead of just solving them and letting everyone know the solution

there could be a problem with a 2 minute solution but she'll schedule a hour long meeting during which we'll solve nothing and just go off on random tangents

it's gotten to the point where I just say I don't know anything about the issues and refuse to go to the meetings

she also does less work than I do all day... which is hard to do as my post count shows

she spends most of her time gossiping or talking about inane shit like britney spears or 24.

sometimes when she's in the cube next to mine for too long I call her desk so that she'll stop talking and run to see who's on the phone. i hang up before she gets there. I do this probably 3-4 times a day

but this sometimes backfires as she then proceeds to call her mom (she's 44 with a 4 year old that the mother watches)... and they talk about nothing for long periods

thankfully she's stopped talking to the kid on the phone... but for a while all I would hear every few hours is "ARE YOU BEING A GOOD BOY FOR GRANDMA???" "YOU HAVE TO BE GOOD"

i don't bother anyone during the work day... why can't she be more like me?

oh she also makes it a point to tell her stories in either an awful high pitch squealing voice... or she'll make fun of another person if they're not american... she tries to imitate indians, irish, and asian people... but the voice always sounds the same

thanks for listening ;)

Okay so tell me.........how do you really feel?
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Options
    tooferztooferz Posts: 135
    bostonlou wrote:
    plus she's talking to her own parents... are they not smart enough to dress him right?

they raised her and apparently gave her a great fashion sense. so maybe not.
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    Does she marvel at how cute her cat/dog looks in the outfits she buys for them?......just a guess!

no ... she doesn't have pets thank god... i'm sure she's had 400 tests that proved she was allergic

oh did I mention that she also is sick almost all winter long

and spends probably 40 hours talking about getting her FREE flu shot

TrixieCat wrote:
    Where did she get a 70% off coupon for Michael's?????????????
    Can you have her photocopy it for me?

lol... sign up for their emails... this was a while ago

Hook up with her and dump her.

not a bad idea... now you understand me ;) i would go with the hate fck before I asked her to pipe down ;)
  • Options
    it never fails

each time i come in here to post she reminds me of another reason she annoys me

so... every so often... she'll wear a retainer at work

AND THEN call home

so not only do I have to listen to her phone call... but now her whine has a lisp to it

she also seems to feel the need to walk around and talk to people while wearing her retainer ... it's awful
  • Options
    IDgotIIDgotI Posts: 262
    Try to find a way of communicating with her. See if you both have something common... Take this thread for example. Show her this thread and then discuss...
  • Options
    bostonlou wrote:
    it never fails

each time i come in here to post she reminds me of another reason she annoys me

so... every so often... she'll wear a retainer at work

AND THEN call home

so not only do I have to listen to her phone call... but now her whine has a lisp to it

she also seems to feel the need to walk around and talk to people while wearing her retainer ... it's awful

OK now you're just makin' shit up. :p This can't be all one person. :)
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    It's almost April Fool's. You could play some pranks on her.
    Use a 3M Post-it notes placed underneath someones's computer mouse - ensure that it covers the ball or the optical sensor on the bottom.

or just remove the mouse ball and put it in her desk somewhere.

call her and hang up a few times an hour. she'll be livid by the end of the day.

as for the whisperer, i just play music all day to drown out the nonsense around me.

btw, was the magic show free?
    I'll scream my lungs out...'til I fill this thread!
  • Options
    Damn this thread just gets better each day. You could make one of those spoof movies about this bitch lou and make a fortune...
    8-20-92 \ 6-16-08
    10-4-96 \ 5-6-10
    9-6-98 \ 5-7-10
    4-19-03 \ 9-22-12
    10-6-04 \ 7-19-13
    6-24-06 \ 12-6-13
    10-1-14 \ 4-16-16
    \ 4-26-16 \
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    OK now you're just makin' shit up. :p This can't be all one person. :)

i wish

it really is all one person

lamperti77 wrote:
    or just remove the mouse ball and put it in her desk somewhere.

call her and hang up a few times an hour. she'll be livid by the end of the day.

as for the whisperer, i just play music all day to drown out the nonsense around me.

btw, was the magic show free?

pranking her backfires a lot of the time

because then she'll call home and ask if they called... and if not then she wonders out loud who it could be

i'm sure she'd just call more people

yes... i think it was a freebie... in town hall or something... must of been amazing

releeseme wrote:
    Damn this thread just gets better each day. You could make one of those spoof movies about this bitch lou and make a fortune...

all i need is a couple of web cams... we could reality tv this shit

she now just yelled over her cube asking if everyone could try to get to a certain website

yes... like i am sitting her waiting to troubleshoot your problems
  • Options
    she's now on the phone with one of our software companies asking them all kinds of questions that I can answer

better them than me i guess

it's just painful to hear her ask these questions in a slow loud tone because the person on the other end is in india

i guarantee there will be an impression later today of this poor person who is just trying to help
  • Options
    Take a leaf out of one of our foremen's book lou.. just choke her. He had an argument with a subcontractor at lunch in the canteen cos they were talking about work, then he tried to push him out and the two of them started going at it, kicking eachother and punching eachother and all and wrecking the place, throwing eachother all over the place. Fucking shocking stuff to see two grown sober men fighting like that. It was scary to see him just lose the cool like that, I really hope he gets sacked. He's still here walking around like nothing happened :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    bostonlou wrote:
    she's now on the phone with one of our software companies asking them all kinds of questions that I can answer

better them than me i guess
    You're jealous! That's it! You WANT her to talk to you, and be your best buddy. Now, it's clear as crystal, you want her attention. She has your attention, and you want it reciprocated.

I'm right aren't I?
  • Options
    It might be easier and less illegal just to choke your chicken.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyones got one.

"do gay midgets come out of the cupboard"
    ~CreedDisease~

10/27/06
  • Options
    It's time for a webcam, lou. We gotta see and hear this shit. :p
  • Options
    ...she's a two faced, sunless tanned,
    one inch thick make-up wearing whore,
    who thinks she's runs the place,
    and at every man's glace thinks they want to fuck her!!
    Ugh...woman can be such BITCHES!!! :mad:
    If I could be anything in the world I would be your teardrop...I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.