how many partners have you had?

Comments

• In seriousness, 0

I'm 16 though, which doesn't make it too much of a big deal. I'm in no rush either so it's all good.
    no matter where you go,
    there you are.

- brain of c
  • deadnotedeadnote Posts: 1,678
    probably around six
    set your laughter free

dreamer in my dream

we got the guns

i love you,but im..............callin out.........callin out
  • jojojojo Posts: 645
    Hartydog wrote:
    the way you emphasized the good I'm guessing something happened though...

well he's good kisser lol but mostly we just laughed alot it was good to just relax and have fun and laugh and be comfrotable and attracted to someone
    Ralph: Me fail English? That's unpossible.
  • In seriousness, 0

I'm 16 though, which doesn't make it too much of a big deal. I'm in no rush either so it's all good.
    Very good! Keep it that way. You will be happier for it later when you are older.
    "When you're climbing to the top, you'd better know the way back down" MSB
  • you shouldn't feel bad about that... every girl goes through a girls gone wild phase in college.
    ummm...no. There are just as many self respecting, choosy girls out there.
    "When you're climbing to the top, you'd better know the way back down" MSB
  • LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    jojo wrote:
    well he's good kisser lol but mostly we just laughed alot it was good to just relax and have fun and laugh and be comfrotable and attracted to someone

i lovvvvvvvvvve to kiss.....sounds like a great date, do you meet him later on this weekend?? ;)
    i'm not happy yet.....
    Linda wrote:
    i lovvvvvvvvvve to kiss.....sounds like a great date, do you meet him later on this weekend?? ;)

not sure it's a busy weekend here in Boston got World Series tonight and sunday and foot ball on sunday :rolleyes: so i'm not really expecting it
  • LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    jojo wrote:
    not sure it's a busy weekend here in Boston got World Series tonight and sunday and foot ball on sunday :rolleyes: so i'm not really expecting it

i'm sorry......;)
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    I think it is a shame that as a woman with higher morals, you consider yourself lame. Take pride in yourself. You set a better standard than many.
    moral shmorals...if it wasn't for people like you judging, no one would care.

edit: well, some people might care...but they could choose not to be involved with the person sexually. Making the inference that your standards are the ones to live by is wrong.
  • moral shmorals...if it wasn't for people like you judging, no one would care.

amen to that. :)
  • Very well said, mookie :)

thanks, stb. i think jeanie had a nice post back there as well.

i hope all is well in your new locale. :)
  • iamsampjiamsampj Posts: 784
    you shouldn't feel bad about that... every girl goes through a girls gone wild phase in college.
    yeah...as girls gone wild as I can get...minus the cameras and public nudity ;) I just got a bit rebellious after my ex fiance broke up with me!
    a couple of my close friends were virgins all through college...so I felt weird talking to them about it.

but, whatever, it is what it is.
    yes...i do feel like a human. i do not feel like a tree.
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    I think it is a shame that as a woman with higher morals, you consider yourself lame. Take pride in yourself. You set a better standard than many.

so those who only have sex with one person have higher morals than the rest of us slutty pagans?
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    jojo wrote:
    so it's Saturday morning who's count just went up by one :p

mmm...haha! ;)

Had a VERY fun date last night! :D

:o
  • anothercloneanotherclone Posts: 1,688
    slutty pagan checking in for duty, and damn proud of it. :p

I know its easily more than 100. I did most of my whoring about in the mid 1980's. I'm now happily married.

This should be a poll.
  • gue_bariumgue_barium Posts: 5,515
    Very good! Keep it that way. You will be happier for it later when you are older.

MILF's are the best.

all posts by ©gue_barium are protected under US copyright law and are not to be reproduced, exchanged or sold
    except by express written permission of ©gue_barium, the author.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    gue_barium wrote:
    MILF's are the best.

Alright, what's MILF????

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• gue_bariumgue_barium Posts: 5,515
    g under p wrote:
    Alright, what's MILF????

Peace

Mother is the first word.

Fuck is the last.

Think the attractive neighbor lady who asks you in for lemonade on a hot summer day.

all posts by ©gue_barium are protected under US copyright law and are not to be reproduced, exchanged or sold
    except by express written permission of ©gue_barium, the author.
  • acoustic guyacoustic guy Posts: 3,770
    I made a list one time and I ended up around thirty something....
    Between 32 and 36.
    I always was safe ...almost always. lol.
    Honest answer.
    The best.....no no....craziest time of my life was from 1994 to 1998.

Man, where is Doc with the Delorean and the flux capasitor when you need him?
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • acoustic guyacoustic guy Posts: 3,770
    g under p wrote:
    Alright, what's MILF????

Peace

You are joking right?
    Right?
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    i dont consider myself a prude, but i am about the complete opposite of a player.

but i was talking with a friend and realized i've had a few partners and so my STD risk was increased. granted i'm clean and i've been in a 1 and 1 relationship for a while. but still

i've had 3 partners where we went all the way and an additional 2 just fooling around. (well, stuff that clinton doesnt consider sex)

thats 5 people, who if they had five and they had five etc....

am i in the normal range? high? low?

no judgement here i really am just kinda curious.

Think I have felt love and consumated that love with 2 people, had sex and fucked with many when I was younger probs in the lower triple figures but hey ho.
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • i try not to dwell on the past.

i didnt count as i went along and my head hurts to count up people now but its more than ten and less than fifty, around there.

as far as im concerned, the person i am with now is the one i will be with forever and that is what matters. we know about each other's pasts but it doesnt register because what we have together is better than any of that in every way, so neither of us feel like we have something to live up to, etc. and i got checked out to make him feel safe and was fine..minor.
  • g under p wrote:
    Alright, what's MILF????

Peace

Mother I'd Like To Fuck
    no matter where you go,
    there you are.

- brain of c
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    So just curious, after reading through, what did we establish by talking numbers? :)

Pretty much what I predicted. Some people can't handle other people's numbers.

They attach some bias or judgement to it. A bit like post counts. ;)

We go through life, some people have sex, some people do not. Some people have a lot of sex with one partner or multiple partners, some people do not.

For the purposes of knowing someone, being friends or even lovers, what is the relevance?

I have friends and family who have slept with no one, one person or a great number of people. In terms of me loving them and appreciating who they are as individuals the number of sexual partners they have had bears absolutely no relevance at all. Just as it bears no relevance to people loving and caring about me, how many partners I have had.

If you've had no partners, one partner or so many you can't remember, it would have absolutely no impact on me in terms of being friends. There are so many other things that I think are far more important.

And before anybody flies on in and says that a person with many partners is more likely to put you at risk of an STD, there are plenty of people in this world who have slept with one person and caught an STD.

I say do what makes you happy, numbers be damned.
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Surely it must be update time, by now.
  • One
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    Jeanie wrote:
    So just curious, after reading through, what did we establish by talking numbers? :)

We go through life, some people have sex, some people do not. Some people have a lot of sex with one partner or multiple partners, some people do not.

For the purposes of knowing someone, being friends or even lovers, what is the relevance?

I have friends and family who have slept with no one, one person or a great number of people. In terms of me loving them and appreciating who they are as individuals the number of sexual partners they have had bears absolutely no relevance at all. Just as it bears no relevance to people loving and caring about me, how many partners I have had.

If you've had no partners, one partner or so many you can't remember, it would have absolutely no impact on me in terms of being friends. There are so many other things that I think are far more important.

And before anybody flies on in and says that a person with many partners is more likely to put you at risk of an STD, there are plenty of people in this world who have slept with one person and caught an STD.

or maybe you're attaching more significance to it than some others? im just curious mainly. and a bit jealous... i missed out on so much tail in college :(
    Jeanie wrote:

you are a very wise and wonderful woman

i agree whole heartedly

if we all tried to live and let live this world cold be a better place
  • AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    5 that lasted more than a year 6 that last more that 3 months and a few one nighters and holiday romances.
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    or maybe you're attaching more significance to it than some others? im just curious mainly. and a bit jealous... i missed out on so much tail in college :(

nope. :) like I said whatever number is your number that's cool by me and also none of my business. Just as revealing or not revealing your number is completely ok by me too. Entirely the choice of the individual and not a reason to be judged in my opinion. I simply choose not to reveal my number because I object strongly to people using the revelation of a number as a reason to judge someone but it would appear that is inescapable from some people.
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift