167891012»

Comments

• Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    megatron wrote:
    i love bass to mouth
    rimshot!
  • polaris_x wrote:
    polaris_x wrote:

no no ... men want to have sex with virgins but want to marry one that is experienced ... 8-)
    not me..

you want to marry a virgin? ... horrible idea! ...

i think he's saying he has no desire to have a virgin, period.

in theory, i can see the appeal of wanting a virgin, but in practice, i don't at all see why anyone would want it. definitely an act that having someone who is experienced is far, far better, overall. sure, everyone learns, and even with an experienced partner, you learn too - what each likes/dislikes, etc - and sure, the idea of teaching someone everything sounds sexy, but i would think the reality of it wouldn't be as good as an experienced partner. needless to say, i've never been with a virgin. :lol:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• polaris_x wrote:
    not me..

you want to marry a virgin? ... horrible idea! ...
    no..i want have sex with woman with epxrerience and never get married
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    no..i want have sex with woman with epxrerience and never get married

ahhh ... yes ... i agree ... ;)
  • in theory, i can see the appeal of wanting a virgin, but in practice, i don't at all see why anyone would want it. definitely an act that having someone who is experienced is far, far better, overall. sure, everyone learns, and even with an experienced partner, you learn too - what each likes/dislikes, etc - and sure, the idea of teaching someone everything sounds sexy, but i would think the reality of it wouldn't be as good as an experienced partner. needless to say, i've never been with a virgin. :lol:[/quote][/quote][/quote]

I have been with two virgins...and one didn't tell me he was one until halfway through. Talk about a turn off!! With the first one-the one I knew about-it was a relationship, and we were in love, high school sweethearts. The second one was a hook up in college and he got very attached to me afterwards...not a good thing and I didn't like how I ended up hurting him. Not purposely, but I just wasn't interested in a relationship with him. Which is why his being a virgin would've been REALLY useful info to have beforehand, and a deterrent. Apparently girls aren't the only ones who get attached through sex...
  • acutejamacutejam Posts: 1,433
    Three in High School, one became a 2.5 year girlfriend... Three in college, one became my 20-year wife, anniversary coming up, have now been together for more than half our lives (we dated for six years).

And yes, that girlfriend and future wife might have over-lapped a wee bit....

---

My friend has imagined a chart to demonstrate a "fact of life" to his daughter.

The X axis is "Number of Men You Have Had Sex With"
    The Y axis is "Number of Men Who Will Marry You"

Then just draw a line from upper-left to lower-right.
    He's an engineer, I pity his daughter. But....
    [sic] happens
  • Seventeen. There, at least somebody answered the question. :lol:

Fourteen of those were in the last century. :lol:
  • Seventeen. There, at least somebody answered the question. :lol:
    good number...

...for a couple of years... :shock: :lol::lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Yeah, but I joined an ascetic cult called the PJ Message Pit. People just talk about getting it, and never get it. :lol::lol:
  • numbers shumbers ...
    there's always going to be someone who takes issue - too many, too few, whatever.
    honestly, it is SO dependent on well, when you first started having intercourse, how long you are single and your present age. obviously, the older you are and the less often you are in committed, monogamous relationships well yea, you're going to have higher numbers if you like sex. and certainly, the younger you are and commit, the less you will have, unless you have an open relationship, but that's another thread. :P

point is, someone who is say 20 and had 30 partners, well ... i might think, wowza! someone who is 40 and single who had 30 partners i'd probably think yea, sounds healthy to me. :mrgreen: it's going to vary, a LOT, depending on life circumstance ... and sure, just pure dumb luck and how much one enjoys, and gets, to have sexual partners. :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    obviously, the older you are and the less often you are in committed, monogamous relationships well yea, you're going to have higher numbers if you like sex.
    I don't need this kind of pressure, k?
    Yeah, but I joined an ascetic cult called the PJ Message Pit. People just talk about getting it, and never get it. :lol::lol:
    *revelation*
  • obviously, the older you are and the less often you are in committed, monogamous relationships well yea, you're going to have higher numbers if you like sex.
    I don't need this kind of pressure, k?
    Yeah, but I joined an ascetic cult called the PJ Message Pit. People just talk about getting it, and never get it. :lol::lol:
    *revelation*

:mrgreen:
    no pressure, think of it as a goal!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• btw ..what the analogy with women?
    i mean,when a woman says
    i had 3 before you,we know means at least 7 before you..
    so is there a math type to use for find out?..i have some stastitics..but i need something more official.. :mrgreen: