how many partners have you had?

Comments

• JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    jojo wrote:
    you are a very wise and wonderful woman

i agree whole heartedly

if we all tried to live and let live this world cold be a better place

:D Thanks jojo. I'd don't know about wise, perhaps learned the hard way?
    That is, I've made LOTS OF MISTAKES in this life and had to correct them or learn to live with them. But I'd rather have made them than not. :)

I strive everyday to live and let live, but I'm not successful all the time. Some people.......haha!.....they test my resolve! ;):D

Anyway, I guess from my perspective, (and I could be very wrong) but how many people you screwed is neither here nor there. How many people you've killed or maimed or made suffer, that's a way more important figure.
    Sex is one of the few things we should be able to enjoy, uninhibited and unfettered by the judgement that seems to come along with admitting to a number. I don't know about you, but I figure when I die I'm not gonna be looking back thinking I should never have f**ked so and so! ;)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    Jeanie wrote:
    I don't know about you, but I figure when I die I'm not gonna be looking back thinking I should never have f**ked so and so! ;)

more power to you... i know there are a few i'd take back if i could ;)
    more power to you... i know there are a few i'd take back if i could ;)

:D I'm not saying there aren't a few I'd like to take back if I could, I just don't think it's gonna amount to a hill of beans on my deathbed. :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    Sex out of wedlock is wrong..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    The Champ wrote:

being a virgin must be so hard on you ;)
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    The Champ wrote:

what about sex in a headlock?
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    cutback wrote:

this is allowed if you have consent. :D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    prism wrote:
    being a virgin must be so hard on you ;)

The temptation to sin can be difficult at times. Thank God for my morals and unbridled willpower, which most of you seem to lack ;)..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
    The Champ wrote:
    The temptation to sin can be difficult at times. Thank God for my morals and unbridled willpower, which most of you seem to lack ;)..

yes, yes, OH GOD YES!

I'm not completely evil, don't think that I don't thank God for my lack of morals and willpower :)
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Jeanie wrote:
    :D I'm not saying there aren't a few I'd like to take back if I could, I just don't think it's gonna amount to a hill of beans on my deathbed. :D

i suppose not. but it's still fun to hear numbers... starts a fire under my arse to add a few more notches to my bedpost.
  • LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    carry on...
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Just use the cliche excuse if asked this question.

The answer is 2:

I thought I was in love once and it turned out wrong and I was just drunk and wild one night and shouldn't have. I regret it happening. haha

Guys, especially youngerish ones, this excuse should work if the female ever asks you about how many people you've slept with. And don't ever ask the female, you'll rarely get an honest answer.
    "That's part of the curse: If you're gonna play the song, you better play it. I've tried to phone in "Jeremy" a few times, and it's tough. It doesn't work."

EV
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    cutback wrote:

lol..good one.

My number is low considering my age. At least i think so...
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    The Champ wrote:

Haha...well, I've already bought a one-way, non-refundable ticket to hell, so if sex is so evil, then I might as well keep having lots of it since I am already facing damnation! :D:p
  • brain of c wrote:
    i have played guitar in bars. do the math.

so...you're also a virgin?
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    libragirl wrote:
    lol..good one.

My number is low considering my age. At least i think so...

Well, I guess that is relative. What is low to one person might seem like a lot to another.
  • lksammktlksammkt Posts: 127
    brain of c wrote:
    i have played guitar in bars. do the math.

Cheers to guitar heroes!
    I just keep moving on....
    i suppose not. but it's still fun to hear numbers... starts a fire under my arse to add a few more notches to my bedpost.

:D nah, notches smotches. Give me quality over quantity any day. BUT I get where you're at. Tis cool. I think sooner or later it's not about notches anymore. Well for most folk anyway. There's still a few out there at the desperate and dateless nights in their 40s and 50s that are all about the notches. Good on em. I just won't be adding to their tally! :p
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    Jeanie wrote:
    :D nah, notches smotches. Give me quality over quantity any day. BUT I get where you're at. Tis cool. I think sooner or later it's not about notches anymore. Well for most folk anyway. There's still a few out there at the desperate and dateless nights in their 40s and 50s that are all about the notches. Good on em. I just won't be adding to their tally! :p

ah, but variety demands a certain quantity and there is no quality without variety ;)
    ah, but variety demands a certain quantity and there is no quality without variety ;)

perhaps. :) or perhaps it just requires imagination, attention and commitment. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    Jeanie wrote:
    perhaps. :) or perhaps it just requires imagination, attention and commitment. :)

i'm lazy. by the time i get back from law school, the last thing i wanna do is use any more mental energy. :)
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    The Champ wrote:
    how in the hell did you type this and NOT get struck by lightning...that's all i wanna know :p
    i'm lazy. by the time i get back from law school, the last thing i wanna do is use any more mental energy. :)

Fair enough. But you're not gonna be at law school forever so maybe that'll change. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    Jeanie wrote:
    Fair enough. But you're not gonna be a law school forever so maybe that'll change. :)

i know, it gets worse after graduation. it's why US lawyers have the highest divorce rates.
    i know, it gets worse after graduation. it's why US lawyers have the highest divorce rates.

Is it coz they're busy or because they have the contacts?? ;)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    how in the hell did you type this and NOT get struck by lightning...that's all i wanna know :p

I think God was too busy coming after my blasphemous ass....cause I DID just get shocked while plugging in my halloween bats
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    prism wrote:
    I think God was too busy coming after my blasphemous ass....cause I DID just get shocked while plugging in my halloween bats
    plug-in halloween bats are kinder to the environment. plus they add that extra touch of kink

i'm sure he'll get zapped at some point. i'm waiting for my own bolt haha
    Jeanie wrote:
    Is it coz they're busy or because they have the contacts?? ;)

not sure what you mean but im guessing the answer is both!
    not sure what you mean but im guessing the answer is both!

Probably! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    plug-in halloween bats are kinder to the environment. plus they add that extra touch of kink

i'm sure he'll get zapped at some point. i'm waiting for my own bolt haha

maybe that's why i was only shocked and didn't get full-on zapped by a bolt....God, appreciates that extra touch of kink :D

okay, now I am going to hell, who wants to join me? ;)
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~