how many partners have you had?

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Seems like everyone's bored today. Let's make things interesting. :mrgreen:

you bumped it...why not start it? ;)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    This should get interesting now. :D
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Seems like everyone's bored today. Let's make things interesting. :mrgreen:

you bumped it...why not start it? ;)

ha, I knew this would be a bad idea as soon as I bumped it!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    11..... i think :?

there are some blurry nights that i'm not too sure about
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i'm too old to count...
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    i'm too old to count...

I think I am going to need a pivot table
  • 81 wrote:
    i'm too old to count...
    More or less than the spikes in your head?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    11 with NO one night stands :|....and I remember every lady's name
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • 18 I think.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
    funny how all the guys are happy to share their numbers, and the ladies are all keeping quiet. :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    funny how all the guys are happy to share their numbers, and the ladies are all keeping quiet. :lol:
    is it really that big of a deal for you guys?
    conman wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

I dunno what it is...i guess it's more of a 'we don't want to be judged by other girls' I don't think we really care about what guys think...girls? thoughts?

- Christopher McCandless
  • have no accurate count but if I had to guess somewhere around 15-20ish...mostly girlfriends, very few one-nighters.
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    conman wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

I dunno what it is...i guess it's more of a 'we don't want to be judged by other girls' I don't think we really care about what guys think...girls? thoughts?
    slut ;)
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    RKCNDY wrote:
    conman wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Yeah I think you hit the nail on the head. Girls are much different than guys. If I'm going out w/o my hubby and get dressed up, he thinks I'm doing it for other guys. In reality, girls (well at least myself and some of my girlfriends) do it to impress other girls for fear of being judged. Chicks can be really mean, man!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    none of your damned business
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Yeah I think you hit the nail on the head. Girls are much different than guys. If I'm going out w/o my hubby and get dressed up, he thinks I'm doing it for other guys. In reality, girls (well at least myself and some of my girlfriends) do it to impress other girls for fear of being judged. Chicks can be really mean, man!

Yes! other girls can be SO mean! Really, if we go out, I dress 'nice', I just don't want to look all schlubby. Maybe it's because more and more I see people going to dinner in their pajamas. :?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,842
    not enough :lol:
  • I don't pass out blow-jobs like candy in a 4th of July parade.

I'm amazed how some people can look at oral sex almost like it is a handshake (and I've known a few). IMO, oral is ever bit as intimate as actual sex. I went to high school with girls who had "pleasured" many guys, but still considered to themselves to be a virgin. I guess they technically were, but in my opinion only by a technicality. Also, as someone else mentioned, it is not necessarily a bad thing or mean that you are a bad person if you have been with several. However, in my experience and being around young people on a daily basis (high school and college age), there is something to be said about self-respect. Often times those who have a larger "number" have other underlying issues that really have nothing to do with their sex life. Not saying that everyone that enjoys sex with numerous people have issues, but sometimes that is the case and why it can be a red flag when entering into a serious relationship with someone who has a larger number.
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Yes! other girls can be SO mean! Really, if we go out, I dress 'nice', I just don't want to look all schlubby. Maybe it's because more and more I see people going to dinner in their pajamas. :?
    maybe it's a guy thing or maybe it's just me but i really don't give a fuck what other people think
  • till 3 partners at the same time called Relationship...i like to be Single.... 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    till 3 partners at the same time called Relationship...i like to be Single.... 8-)

Ok Hef...

Hugh_Heffner.jpg&sa=X&ei=Mkm0Tp2KKeepiAKg9v2YAg&ved=0CAsQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNEytFgviXVPfpO_7lm32FuCtAhr-w
  • RKCNDY wrote:

haha, I heard there is a math equation for this anyways that is a result of societal pressures:

Whatever number a lady says, multiply it by 3.
    (eg - Lady says, "Ive had sex with 12 guys"...that actually means 36.)

Whatever number a guy says, divide it by 3.
    (eg - Guy says, "Ive had sex with 12 girls"...that actually means 4.)

So, i've had it with 11 girls, which by this equation is actually 3 girls and a midget.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    this is like testifying agianst yourself, Just My Wife. :D

Same with me, just his wife.
  • this is like testifying agianst yourself, Just My Wife. :D

Ahhhh... you beat me to it :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif

Ahhhh... you beat me to it :lol:

ok...so we know she's had at least 3 partners...
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    she still talks about you buckethead :(
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    she still talks about you buckethead :(

:lol::lol::lol: