how many partners have you had?

justjoshingujustjoshingu Posts: 538
edited November 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
i dont consider myself a prude, but i am about the complete opposite of a player.

but i was talking with a friend and realized i've had a few partners and so my STD risk was increased. granted i'm clean and i've been in a 1 and 1 relationship for a while. but still

i've had 3 partners where we went all the way and an additional 2 just fooling around. (well, stuff that clinton doesnt consider sex)

thats 5 people, who if they had five and they had five etc....

am i in the normal range? high? low?

no judgement here i really am just kinda curious.
mean people suck!
but nice people sw****w

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• this should be a poll. :)

edit--- no talk of condoms?
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    I'm not answering this on the grounds that people generally can't handle numbers when it comes to this. Apparently there are some arbitrary amounts that need to be seen and never crossed.

Whatever you did is fine and perfectly normal as far as I'm concerned. :)

And that's goes for everyone else too. It's just numbers.

A better question is do you consider that your sex life so far has been beneficial to your life? And have you enjoyed and experienced happy and healthy intimate relations? So much more important than how many. Well that's just my opinion anyway. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Jeanie wrote:
    I'm not answering this on the grounds that people generally can't handle numbers when it comes to this. Apparently there are some arbitrary amounts that need to be seen and never crossed.

A better question is do you consider that your sex life so far has been beneficial to your life? And have you enjoyed and experienced happy and healthy intimate relations? So much more important than how many. Well that's just my opinion anyway. :)

I think I like you.

:)
  • i know my sex life has been benificial to others... giggity giggity

i kno numbers dont technically matter but i'm thinking no one on here is gonna say they've blown 37 guys (in a row?)

but still i think i might be jaded because i dont really see many people saying 1. 1 partner is all they've had.
    mean people suck!
    but nice people sw****w

• i know my sex life has been benificial to others... giggity giggity

i kno numbers dont technically matter but i'm thinking no one on here is gonna say they've blown 37 guys (in a row?)

but still i think i might be jaded because i dont really see many people saying 1. 1 partner is all they've had.

I've been in love (and done the deed) with 2 if that helps you out. I don't pass out blow-jobs like candy in a 4th of July parade.

2 really meant something... the rest (and there has been more) meant nothing... nothing.

The overall number means nothing, it's the 'real' number that means something.

If you're at 1, GOOD FOR YOU! :) I smile knowing what you're feeling right now.
  • Tek MoneyTek Money Posts: 642
    Jeanie wrote:

I agree.
    Cock Fight.
  • brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    i know my sex life has been benificial to others... giggity giggity.

i laughed so hard i actually split my bottom lip...it's now bleeding...thanks.

btw, i have had 1 partner.

even though it is just numbers or a number as brought out, i think this will catch more eyes than the person who says 40.

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Tek Money wrote:
    I agree.

whore.

j/k
  • sex can be fun with someone you're simply physically attracted to or compatible with. if you're both giving each other pleasure, there's nothing bad about that. if you're in love, even better. numbers don't matter. people matter. as long as you're being smart and safe, who really cares how many partners someone has had? i do think it's important to discuss sexual history with someone to know that you've both been smart and safe, though.

i've had girlfriends before who were reluctant to talk about how many partners they'd been with, i guess based on some societal issue about labels when the "numbers" aren't generally accepted as "normal". sex is normal. feeling good is normal.

it's weird how we all enjoy it (well at least i hope we all do :)), yet most of us are taught from either an early age or through peer interaction that you should be ashamed of enjoying yourself, your body and experiences with other people.

sex for everyone! stay safe! :)
  • i dont consider myself a prude, but i am about the complete opposite of a player.

but i was talking with a friend and realized i've had a few partners and so my STD risk was increased. granted i'm clean and i've been in a 1 and 1 relationship for a while. but still

i've had 3 partners where we went all the way and an additional 2 just fooling around. (well, stuff that clinton doesnt consider sex)

thats 5 people, who if they had five and they had five etc....

am i in the normal range? high? low?

no judgement here i really am just kinda curious.

Look out for genital warts or as we used to call it the GW. As in "That bitch gave me the GW."
    one foot in the door
    the other foot in the gutter
    sweet smell that they adore
    I think I'd rather smother
    -The Replacements-
  • gue_bariumgue_barium Posts: 5,515
    200. At least.

all posts by ©gue_barium are protected under US copyright law and are not to be reproduced, exchanged or sold
    except by express written permission of ©gue_barium, the author.
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    sex can be fun with someone you're simply physically attracted to or compatible with. if you're both giving each other pleasure, there's nothing bad about that. if you're in love, even better. numbers don't matter. people matter. as long as you're being smart and safe, who really cares how many partners someone has had? i do think it's important to discuss sexual history with someone to know that you've both been smart and safe, though.

i've had girlfriends before who were reluctant to talk about how many partners they'd been with, i guess based on some societal issue about labels when the "numbers" aren't generally accepted as "normal". sex is normal. feeling good is normal.

it's weird how we all enjoy it (well at least i hope we all do :)), yet most of us are taught from either an early age or through peer interaction that you should be ashamed of enjoying yourself, your body and experiences with other people.

sex for everyone! stay safe! :)

Here Here! I totally agree w you and Jeannie. Numbers so don't matter...all that matters is he or she is happy with their experiences, enjoyed themselves and was safe. Pity that society tries to tell us there should be labels and that certain numbers are acceptable and certain ones aren't.
  • gue_bariumgue_barium Posts: 5,515
    I'm a virgin.

all posts by ©gue_barium are protected under US copyright law and are not to be reproduced, exchanged or sold
    except by express written permission of ©gue_barium, the author.
  • I wonder why some people are getting so deep into this. It was just a question and only 2 people have answered it.
    Stone Gossard...riffmeister extraordinaire!

I am a man, I am advanced.....I am the first man to borrow Stone's leather pants!
  • Jeanie wrote:

nice post jeanie. i'm sorry i must have missed it before, but pearljamjen pointed it out. well said. :)
  • I wonder why some people are getting so deep into this. It was just a question and only 2 people have answered it.
    because it's quite an intimate act with someone... and once you put it into numbers it becomes a bunch of intimate acts... or em... a couple! The numbers don't define the actual individual acts so there's IS no need to put it into numbers and compare. Each time is like the only time.

Besides... I've lost count ;)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

do blow up dolls and gently microwaved packages of liver count? if so its 31
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • because it's quite an intimate act with someone... and once you put it into numbers it becomes a bunch of intimate acts... or em... a couple! The numbers don't define the actual individual acts so there's IS no need to put it into numbers and compare. Each time is like the only time.

Besides... I've lost count ;)

i like the way you termed that, helen. well said. :)

...and congrats on getting lucky last night, dunky. :D
  • PearlerPearler Posts: 191
    well over 50, probably closer to 100, no problems.
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    i have played guitar in bars. do the math.
  • LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    i've lost count ....i was 16, almost 17, when i got in my first "real" relationship...real i mean because i got sexual active in this one..after 8 years we've split up. I stayed single for 4 years and had my fair share i can tell you....;)
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • i like the way you termed that, helen. well said. :)

...and congrats on getting lucky last night, dunky. :D
    :) long time no chat!

Well yeh, whether it's 2 or 2000, you just see the number and not the circumstance and well really it literally IS nobody's business :o . Not in a 'oh I'm ashamed or embarrassed to say' way but in a 'it's a need to no basis and nobody needs to know' cos once you know the number you fit that person into a label... whether it be prude or slut.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • :) long time no chat!

Well yeh, whether it's 2 or 2000, you just see the number and not the circumstance and well really it literally IS nobody's business :o . Not in a 'oh I'm ashamed or embarrassed to say' way but in a 'it's a need to no basis and nobody needs to know' cos once you know the number you fit that person into a label... whether it be prude or slut.

true enough. :) i have been a curmudgeon for the most part since spring i think....i'm venturing back into other threads and actually leaving the house once in a while now. :D
  • true enough. :) i have been a curmudgeon for the most part since spring i think....i'm venturing back into other threads and actually leaving the house once in a while now. :D
    :D just when it's getting too cold to go outside :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • :D just when it's getting too cold to go outside :o

it only just starts getting cold when your eyelids freeze shut. :D
  • The real question is, how do you feel when your partner has more than you. Especially if you're a guy.

Less than Ten more than 5 anyways for me.
    9/7/98, 8/3/00, 9/4/00, 4/15/03, 7/1/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 5/24/06, 5/25/06, 6/17/08, 6/22/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 5/17/10, 10/15/13, 10/16/13.
  • ummmmm i think like 15. wish it was more:(
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.

Or was it 475871438574385738957135?
  • More than 1, and less than 26.

:D;)
  • dunkman wrote:

do blow up dolls and gently microwaved packages of liver count? if so its 31

crackin me up.....when I was about 11 I used to get busy on a stuffed animal.
    one foot in the door
    the other foot in the gutter
    sweet smell that they adore
    I think I'd rather smother
    -The Replacements-