how many partners have you had?

Comments

• do you really hang out with guys that brag about it while trying to get you in bed? in my xp, the guys saying stuff like that say it becos 1) they're a virgin or 2) they want to fuck you and hope if they act all respectful and sensitive you'll give it up.

I'm just thinking of stuff I used to overhear at work.

Maybe not even overhear, guys just talk around me! So, probably the complete opposite of your theory.

Thanks! Boohoo ;)
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    chadwick wrote:
    do i dare ask what a red flashing 2 means?

yes i do.

what does that mean?

I was joking that you’re the guy that sits and says how he doesn’t talk about his “number” because he’s above that, making himself sound like some kind of ladies man, while the people that know him well are thinking, “the only time he’s had sex was that time his neighbour was drunk…”
    I should have gone the “does that line work for you?” route…as ss pointed out…apparently it does :p twas a lame joke, was just giving you a hard time man…

The number is such a stupid thing to talk about, it just causes all kinds of judgements….I have to ask….what is the magic number? You know…the one that, once surpassed, makes you a slut (or for guys – a stud ;) )?
  • I was joking that you’re the guy that sits and says how he doesn’t talk about his “number” because he’s above that, making himself sound like some kind of ladies man, while the people that know him well are thinking, “the only time he’s had sex was that time his neighbour was drunk…”
    I should have gone the “does that line work for you?” route…as ss pointed out…apparently it does :p twas a lame joke, was just giving you a hard time man…

Look, I've been with my partner for seven years and he still won't tell me. I genuinely do think that some guys won't kiss and tell.

Besides, it makes no difference here. It's the internet. You could say anything and no one would be any the wiser.
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    Look, I've been with my partner for seven years and he still won't tell me. I genuinely do think that some guys won't kiss and tell.

Besides, it makes no difference here. It's the internet. You could say anything and no one would be any the wiser.
    well ya...which is why it's silly for you to bite and tell him you like how he was raised....that could be the line he uses in mixed company...then he goes and tells his buddies about how it worked again. it's all in fun.

I've found that people aren't usually comfortable with anyone kissing and telling. Unless someone asks, it shows insecurity to run around telling people you got laid.
  • well ya...which is why it's silly for you to bite and tell him you like how he was raised....that could be the line he uses in mixed company...then he goes and tells his buddies about how it worked again. it's all in fun.

True. Obviously I'm naive and I like people.

Grrrr. (Shakes fist at Chadwick). ;)
  • inmyrvminmyrvm Posts: 933
    dunkman wrote:

do blow up dolls and gently microwaved packages of liver count? if so its 31
    this reminds me of a story of someone i know. they put chipped ham in the microwave and stuffed it into a teddy bear. you can guess what happened next.........
    "Fuck the talkin' let's start rockin" - Eddie Vedder 9-5-00 Pittsburgh
    4/26/03 Pittsburgh 5/3/03 State College 7/12/03 Hershey 10/1/04 Reading 9/28/05 Pittsburgh 5/20/06 Cleveland 6/23/06 Pittsburgh 6/22/08 DC

friends don't let friends listen to good charlotte
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    True. Obviously I'm naive and I like people.

Grrrr. (Shakes fist at Chadwick). ;)

easy tiger, easy does it
    calm yourself you fist shaker
    haha
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    I like the way you were raised! ;) You're right, women DO have more respect for guys that don't brag.

thank ya thank ya
    yeah my folks kick ass
    which in turns means i kick ass

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • I only count the women who actually got off. So far it hasn't been a problem but a couple one night stands definitely shot down my ego. Women seem to come to me when it comes to sex. I definitely seek a relationship and romance before going all the way. Sex has definitely enriched my life and added that bittersweet feeling. The number of people will always increase with time and relationships are trial and error. I would say a common error is having sex too soon in the relationship. Someday you find that perfect "fit".
  • chadwick wrote:
    easy tiger, easy does it
    calm yourself you fist shaker
    haha

:D:D

You should be scared! I'll give you the frowning of a lifetime!
  • between 75-100..............
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • disconnecteddisconnected Posts: 2,875
    between 75-100..............

I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't count them on two hands...
  • DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    170 - 158 = 12.....12
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• disconnecteddisconnected Posts: 2,875
    Danimal wrote:
    170 - 158 = 12.....12

like I said, you can't coun't them with your two hands
  • iamsampjiamsampj Posts: 784
    i'm quite secretive about this...my friends can only pull it out of me that anything has even happened when i've been drinking.

i feel as though it's only my business...and rather not have anyone judge me. i've seen how my friends judge others who have had above normal partners (around 50)...not that i'm anywhere near that...but it's still my business. i prefer to be mysterious :)

but that was all in college mostly...and just having way too much fun!! now, i'd rather it be about a relationship. if anyone's available....;)

so, to actually answer...first time ever...less than 20. good times. no regrets. i contradict myself...i know!!
    yes...i do feel like a human. i do not feel like a tree.
  • vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    One...does that make me lame? Just my husband...not planned, it just happened tht way...there was opportunity enough, but I don't know... that's just the way it ended up working out...and I had a male roommate at the time.

When I was working in the music biz, word got out that I was "pure as the driven snow" and ugh...way too much attention... But I knew that I would have NOT been taken seriously if I started sleeping with everyone...then I met my husband (who didn't work in the music biz)...

Yeah..OK...I'm lame...
    be philanthropic
    iamsampj wrote:
    i'm quite secretive about this...my friends can only pull it out of me that anything has even happened when i've been drinking.

i feel as though it's only my business...and rather not have anyone judge me. i've seen how my friends judge others who have had above normal partners (around 50)...not that i'm anywhere near that...but it's still my business. i prefer to be mysterious :)

but that was all in college mostly...and just having way too much fun!! now, i'd rather it be about a relationship. if anyone's available....;)

so, to actually answer...first time ever...less than 20. good times. no regrets. i contradict myself...i know!!

well done grasshopper.
    i knew i wasn't the only one out there.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • lisamlisam Posts: 75
    Fucked 5 and given a few random blow jobs & hand jobs

Why be ashamed to say how many partners? .. if people judge you, then tell them to go fuck themselves and add one more to their list :D
    Shot me with your funk gun
    lisam wrote:
    Fucked 5 and given a few random blow jobs & hand jobs

Why be ashamed to say how many partners? .. if people judge you, then tell them to go fuck themselves and add one more to their list :D

Well for me, I do not care who judges me, let em, I do not care.

The entire reasoning behind being hush hush about who, where, when, and what is the number of ladies is just simple respect.

That's all, it's no big flippin deal.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Posts: 3,635
    more than 10, less than 100.

:)
    Nice shirt.
  • more than 10, less than 100.

:)

11?
    no matter where you go,
    there you are.

- brain of c
  • Look out for genital warts or as we used to call it the GW. As in "That bitch gave me the GW."

GW (In the) Bush

Hot damn I'm on a roll
    no matter where you go,
    there you are.

- brain of c
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    iamsampj wrote:

you shouldn't feel bad about that... every girl goes through a girls gone wild phase in college.
  • jojojojo Posts: 645
    so it's Saturday morning who's count just went up by one :p
    Ralph: Me fail English? That's unpossible.
  • More than ten, and less than twelve. ;)

That doesn't include blow up dolls and apple pies, of course
  • The real question is, how do you feel when your partner has more than you. Especially if you're a guy.

Wouldn't bother me at all.. I don't really ask/tell either.

P.s. Just saw your sig... Megson... ouch!
  • HartydogHartydog Posts: 2,060
    jojo wrote:
    so it's Saturday morning who's count just went up by one :p

hehe too funny. I know mine didn't last night after a mediocre date.
    Boston 9-28-04, 5-24-06, 5-25-06, 5-17-10, 8-5-16, 8-7-16, 9-2-18, 9-4-18
    Hartford 5-13-06, 6-27-08, 10-25-13
    Mansfield, MA 6-30-08, 6-28-08, 7-2-03, 7-3-03, 7-11-03, 8-29-00, 8-30-00, 9-15-98, 9-16-98
    Worcester 10-15-13, 10-16-13
  • jojojojo Posts: 645
    Hartydog wrote:
    hehe too funny. I know mine didn't last night after a mediocre date.

lol mine didn't either but it was a GOOD date :p
    Ralph: Me fail English? That's unpossible.
  • One...does that make me lame? Just my husband...not planned, it just happened tht way...there was opportunity enough, but I don't know... that's just the way it ended up working out...and I had a male roommate at the time.

When I was working in the music biz, word got out that I was "pure as the driven snow" and ugh...way too much attention... But I knew that I would have NOT been taken seriously if I started sleeping with everyone...then I met my husband (who didn't work in the music biz)...

Yeah..OK...I'm lame...
    I think it is a shame that as a woman with higher morals, you consider yourself lame. Take pride in yourself. You set a better standard than many.
    "When you're climbing to the top, you'd better know the way back down" MSB
  • HartydogHartydog Posts: 2,060
    jojo wrote:
    lol mine didn't either but it was a GOOD date :p

the way you emphasized the good I'm guessing something happened though...
    Boston 9-28-04, 5-24-06, 5-25-06, 5-17-10, 8-5-16, 8-7-16, 9-2-18, 9-4-18
    Hartford 5-13-06, 6-27-08, 10-25-13
    Mansfield, MA 6-30-08, 6-28-08, 7-2-03, 7-3-03, 7-11-03, 8-29-00, 8-30-00, 9-15-98, 9-16-98
    Worcester 10-15-13, 10-16-13