Kids say the darndest things : Part 2

Comments

• KosmicJelliKosmicJelli Posts: 1,855
    One of my cousins when she was little said to her mother whom was getting dressed in the same room, " Mom? I can't wait til my boobs get as long as yours!"

LMFAO
  • Me when I was in first grade. Ok,let me tell you the story behind it. I had to (for homework) write something that ended -ut. So,when I didn't have anymore words that I can think of,I said,

"What about the word slut?". I thought that I had made up the word. My dad said:

"No,that's a bad word."
    To Someone Who Needed To Move Their Car:"Congratulations! You win,you get towed!"-E.V.

ilovesinging-The crazy lady that you catch in detention. Yeah,you can talk to me.
    I am me-I would love to keep it that way.
  • lockedlocked Posts: 4,038
    One of my cousins when she was little said to her mother whom was getting dressed in the same room, " Mom? I can't wait til my boobs get as long as yours!"

LMFAO

mmmm!

I like long-boobed women!
    damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead!
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    I was at a birthday party the other day and a 6 year old girl walked out of the back door and proudly proclaimed "PUSSY" only a few of us caught it, but we were dying.....

Gray - that kid sounds like a rip :)

My ex husband and I were recently in the car and I was dropping him off to pick up take out for the 2 of them for dinner. He was being lazy and wanted me to park the car and run in and get their food - and my son while playing his Nintendo DS says "Daddy...be the man"
  • emily18emily18 Posts: 489
    God, I could go on forever - But here are some classic Harrison lines (He's 6)

"Sarah, we don't pay you to sit here and talk, we pay you to play, so lets go!"

"I don't feel like going to the zoo, if you wanna go so badly, make Josh (my husband) go with you, not me"

"Hey LADY (woman walking across the street) try to hustle it up a little, will ya!

"I wanna make a Birthday cake, you know, for the hell of it"

"Daddy said if he gets another parking ticket, he's going to fire bomb the city office"

Me -"Do you want milk or water?" Harrison - "How about a beer?"

:eek: lmao
    those are great
  • I was at a birthday party the other day and a 6 year old girl walked out of the back door and proudly proclaimed "PUSSY" only a few of us caught it, but we were dying.....

Gray - that kid sounds like a rip :)

My ex husband and I were recently in the car and I was dropping him off to pick up take out for the 2 of them for dinner. He was being lazy and wanted me to park the car and run in and get their food - and my son while playing his Nintendo DS says "Daddy...be the man"

LOL! Great and funny things! :D
    To Someone Who Needed To Move Their Car:"Congratulations! You win,you get towed!"-E.V.

ilovesinging-The crazy lady that you catch in detention. Yeah,you can talk to me.
  • anothercloneanotherclone Posts: 1,688
    God, I could go on forever - But here are some classic Harrison lines (He's 6)

"I wanna make a Birthday cake, you know, for the hell of it"

I know it's wrong, but I really laugh when kids swear. Those other quotes were really cute and Harrison sounds like a kid with a great sense of humor.

My daughter (who is 8) asked last night:

"I'm wondering something. Is it, you know...normal for people to have yellow teeth? Because I'm worried about John McCain's teeth."
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    my friend's little one points to the window and says "dund" which he refers to as thunder

"dund" ?....he's a cutie
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • edvedderrocksedvedderrocks Posts: 1,001
    my just turned 3 year old told me yesterday that I should get a boyfriend. (I'm married to her father). I asked who should be my boyfriend & she said "Freddy(???) or Jack Johnson." I told her if JJ was my boyfriend we would have to move to Hawaii & wouldn't she miss daddy? she said she was ok with that. then she changed her mind & said "nevermind, I have a boyfriend Nicky (a little boy at preschool), that's enough for now"
    "I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me. Guaranteed."

1996 Merriweather, MD; 1998 Camden, NJ; 2000 Camden, NJ; 2003 Camden, NJ; 2005 Philly, PA; 2006 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2); 2006 Arnhem, NED; 2008 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2), Washington DC, MSG(night 2) 2009 Philly Spectrum Shows(nights 1,2,3,4) 2010 Hartford,CT and MSG(night 2)

ED Solo - 2008 Washington DC, 2009 Philly, PA(nights 1&2)*Met Eddie =)
  • alexersalexers Posts: 492
    my older brother (2 years older) and i used to live in houston when we were babies, and our neighbor, brian, had a pool in his backyard. brian also had one of those little yellow and red cars that you move with your feet, like the flinstones. when i was about two, the three of us would all take turns driving the car around the pool, and one time brian decided to skip andrew (my brother's) turn. andrew got very upset and pushed the car- and brian- into the pool. it was hilarious!
  • I know it's wrong, but I really laugh when kids swear. Those other quotes were really cute and Harrison sounds like a kid with a great sense of humor.

My daughter (who is 8) asked last night:

"I'm wondering something. Is it, you know...normal for people to have yellow teeth? Because I'm worried about John McCain's teeth."
    LOL,that is great!

• mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    Clara just made me giggle. She is sitting on my lap and we have itunes up and are listening to some of her and my favorite songs. Light Years was on and I was singing, she was head banging. So the part came on "We were but stones,... your light made us stars" and she turned to me and said, Hey we aren't Stone are we!
    I think she has a little crush on Stone. She is forever making me watch a video on youtube that is on Stone's birthday and then he sings Don't Gimme No Lip.

Anyway she is three and is adorable :p
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,262
    My niece when she was 2 (she's 7 now) sat on my lap so that we could both look at the computer together. I have big veins as do people on my mom's side of the family. Not abnormal, just obvious.

My niece pointed to my veins and said, "Maps." She is sooo cool! That just rocked.

Of course instead of Orioles for the baseball team name, she says, Oreos and starts to laugh, but who hasn't called the Orioles the Oreos as least once in her/his life, eh?
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • kcherubkcherub Posts: 961
    Cooper thinks that a tetanus shot is a "Texas Snot."

He also thinks that every time I leave town it is to see Pearl Jam. My DH and I went to Vegas last month. I was taking Cooper to school, and talking a bit about me going on a plane--he has never flown and does not relish the idea. He said, "Mommy...can't you just get the CD?" I was a little confused, and I asked him what CD? He said, "Pearl Jam. Then you won't have to fly to Las Vegas to see them." Me thinketh that there might be a little too much Pearl Jam in my house. ;)
    I still want you all to "take care"--I am just damn tired of typing it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/kcherub#p/a/u/0/N-UQprRqSwo
  • I am a teacher. I used to teach high school freshmen (14-15 year olds).

One year, I was having my kids learn prefixes. We would go over a list of 10 or so everyday, then collaboratively think of examples for each prefix.

So, one day I introduced the prefix micro- (meaning "small").

One kid, in dead seriousness, provided this answer: Micro Jackson.

The entire class laughed, and the poor kid looked like he wanted to crawl into a hole; he had no idea why we were laughing.

I still laugh about that one to this day!
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • I am a teacher. I used to teach high school freshmen (14-15 year olds).

One year, I was having my kids learn prefixes. We would go over a list of 10 or so everyday, then collaboratively think of examples for each prefix.

So, one day I introduced the prefix micro- (meaning "small").

One kid, in dead seriousness, provided this answer: Micro Jackson.

The entire class laughed, and the poor kid looked like he wanted to crawl into a hole; he had no idea why we were laughing.

I still laugh about that one to this day!

hahaha!

I intern at a school every thursday and this semester during one point in the day I am working with 3 second graders on a project that has us posting messages to a message board and talking to kids in other countries..

I was trying to prompt them for things to write about, since our topic is "Caring for the Environment" and I said, "Jake, whats another way we care?" and he goes:

"Well I don't know about you, but I want to post about how hot you are" (and then he winks at me)

I was stunned.. second grade? The kid is HILARIOUS.
    A little background:

I am always playing my Pearl Jam DVD's with my 8 year old son in the room by the TV..

I assume everyone is enjoying Guitar Hero III (xbox 360) as much as me and my kids..

So this weekend he's playing "Even Flow" on guitar hero and suddenly puts the guitar behind his head and plays the solo over his back just like Mikey!

doesn't miss a note..

he even has the "head tilted / eyes closed" pose down..

I realized I am a PJ brainwashing station in full gear!
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    had a parents/teachers meeting

got back home and told my daughter her teacher was very funny and nice..

"Than you've talked with the wrong one" she said....
    i'm not happy yet.....
    Linda wrote:
    had a parents/teachers meeting

got back home and told my daughter her teacher was very funny and nice..

"Than you've talked with the wrong one" she said....
    That is too funny!!

I just remembered this since it is getting close to Thanksgiving. One of my kids, I swear it was Katie but she doesn't remember, anyway when she would say Thanksgiving, it sounded like Dicksgiving. LOL!! That could really be an interesting holiday. We still call it that, kind of a family inside joke. Of course when I say it around someone and they have no idea what I am talking about, it can be weird.

And I remembered another Claraism. We have a landline phone just because we also get internet thru the company. We don't really use the phone, we use our cell phones. So we bought the cheapest phone we could find. The first time it rang we had no idea what it was. It sounds just like a cricket. So now when a phone rings Clara says a cricket is ringing. I think she really thinks phones are called crickets. This kid is so silly!
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    i love this thread!

my 12 year old sister, whos generally not known for her humor, said something very funny recently. i was watching a Who concert on VH1 classic and they were playing 'Who Are You'. my sister looks at the screen & asks how old they are. i explain to her that Pete & Roger are up there & that they're 'even older than Dad!!'. she replies, "Soon, they'll be squinting, singing, "Where am I?" instead of "Who are you?".

...maybe you had to be there but her timing was great!!
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    my 5 yr old saw a Rememberance Day (veteran's day) ceremony this morning on tv...we drove past my cities' memorial thingy (can't remember what they're called) where they lay the wreaths. she recognized it immediately...this is how she explained the event to me:

'all the old people that aren't killed yet go there and they put the wreaths down and the old ones in the hats are soldiers and they protected us and they shoot the cannons and they're not dead yet'....or something along those lines.
    it was kinda funny, innocent and sad all at the same time...had no idea how to respond.
    my favorite thread..

bump fr more?
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    10/25/13 Hartford
    My kids make me laugh every day! Did I post this here yet?

So Clara is in here with me. And I hear her singing, Wone's a creep Wone's a weirdo, what the heck I doing heeeeerrrrreeeeeee. It is all even better because she has Max's light up Hulk mask on

We call her her Wone or Woney because when she used to get mad she would sit on the stairs and say weave me awone. So she is Woney now.
    A few other random things.

The other night Kenny, he's 9, was talking about different religions and I thought Emaline, she is my 20 year old, would die laughing when Kenny started talking about the Cathletics(rhymes with athletics). I guess they are very athletic Catholics? :p
    He also had something to say about the Haytheists.

And to go with my post above about Dicksgiving, Kenny was calling Christmas, Fistmas. I told him Fistmas should always follow Dicksgiving. :D
    So Clara just came in and told me she doesn't want to be little any more, she wants to be a big kid. I told her she is our little Woney and I wish I were little still. And then I asked her she didn't want to be little any more and she said "because it sucks balls". :D

Oh she is 3 by the way.
  • mindi wrote:
    So Clara just came in and told me she doesn't want to be little any more, she wants to be a big kid. I told her she is our little Woney and I wish I were little still. And then I asked her she didn't want to be little any more and she said "because it sucks balls". :D

Oh she is 3 by the way.

HAHAHA! I love it!
    Ok after reading my last few posts, I need to watch my mouth in front of my kids!
  • Yesterday on the way to his dad's house, Harrison says:

Harrison - Step-mom (I won't use her name) called 911 the other day!

Me - Why??

Harrison - When she picked me up from school some kid threw a rock at the car and tried to break her window

Me - Really? That's horrible, was she mad?

Harrison - Yes! she rolled down the window and screamed she was going to EAT them!

Me - She said she was going to eat them???

Harrison - Yeah! she's going to eat the next kid that throws a rock at her!!

I later find out that she actually said "beat" but he thought she said "eat" haha!
  • mindi wrote:
    Ok after reading my last few posts, I need to watch my mouth in front of my kids!
    My 14 year old second cousin stopped by the house the other day just to ogle my rather beautiful lady friend and he told me to "shut the fuck up". I am glad to say that was his last visit to my house.....I had just been waiting on a reason.
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • this was a convo between my 4 & 5 year olds in the back seat:

kenzie(4): Which one is more amazinger: God or Santa?
    haley(5): God.

disclaimer: I am in no way religious, nor have we ever gone to church. I'm shocked that a 5 year old could think anybody is more amazinger than Santa!
    I really screwed that up. I really Schruted it.