Kids say the darndest things : Part 2

12345679»

Comments

• ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    When my niece was about 4 years old I said I would pick her up and throw her on the bed and pretend I was "shooting her out of a cannon". She looked at me with a weird face and said "Canons PRINT things not shoot things!!" :lol:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    yesterday afternoon.

me: why are you humming 7 nation army.

zoe: im not

me: um yeah you are

zoe: no its the white stripes.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    Mr K is 5yo. We have had a few discussions lately about telling th truth and not to lie ie the aliens did it!! :?
    My dad will say to him, "You aren't telling porky pies are you?"

So in a discussion with Grumpa, Mr K was talking about all the people who he has known that have died and had they gone to heaven? So he's told yes they have gone to heaven.

He moves onto my old dog who died 18 months agoand is buried at home, and asks "Grumpa where's Mac?" to which my dad says he's gone to heaven. Mr K comes straight back with "Your telling porky pies Grumpa. Maccy's not in heaven, he's in the front yard!!!!!!!" :lol:
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    My friends husband used to take the kids for a shower when she was cooking dinner. So he's in the shower with Miss 3, and she exclaims "Daddy, you have a tail!"

That's ok...a few days later they where having dinner with extended family (grandparents, cousins, uncles aunts etc) and in the middle of dinner Miss 3 pipes up with "Lilly (dog) has a tail, Dippa (dog) has a tail, Cassie (dog) has a tail and Daddy has a tail...Daddy can you wag your tail?!!!"