The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    i see but hey hopefully they will find the truth ......
    when it comes to crime related with footie players..they always come out innocent...
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • amentvedderamentvedder Posts: 3,610
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_east/4783606.stm

I'd love to see him stuck in the worse Thailand jail there is *dreams..other than that all i gotta say is, wtf is with the bbc calling it soccer! hahahah
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_east/4783606.stm

I'd love to see him stuck in the worse Thailand jail there is *dreams..other than that all i gotta say is, wtf is with the bbc calling it soccer! hahahah
    lol..
    he's actually not bad a player but lost all respect for him when he texted Shearer with mock words after they lost to Manure in the FA Cup semis
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
    PSV Eindhoven striker Arouna Kone has a desire to play for Manchester United in the future.

The Ivory Coast attacker would like to follow the path trod by Jaap Stam, Ruud van Nistelrooy and Park Ji-sung despite agreeing a deal with the Eredivisie side until 2010.

After being on loan from Roda JC, the option has been taken up to make the move a permanent one - which will formally happen on April 1.

With ten goals in 16 games for PSV, the African attacker is looking well worth the €9 million (£6.16 million) fee.

"It's my intention to play two more seasons at PSV and then make a move to Manchester United, my dream club," Kone told De Telegraaf.

"After three seasons, I hope to play another three years for Milan.

"Of course, I know that's very difficult.

"But impossible it isn't."

Choosing PSV as his destination seemed natural to a player who seems to have everything mapped out in his mind.

"For me, it was important that several players left the club for United," he added.

"Stam, van Nistelrooy, Park.

"The football, the shirt, the stadium.

"As a child, I was already loving Manchester United."

YNWA
  • KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    it´s won´t happen ...or ???i watch lyon sometimes (ubs) but i don´t favor them but they play cool sometimes ...and from holland i mostley wached ajax that´s why i was sooooooooooo happy when i heard de jong is goin to HSV;)
    but hey if psv win than it´s like that...

If there is one team overrated in Holland the last 5 years, then will it be Ajax. It's not for nothing Ajax standing right now on the 4th place. Next year I think it will be better with Ajax, they bought Stam and Perez and it looks like they have finally a good management.
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    PSV Eindhoven striker Arouna Kone has a desire to play for Manchester United in the future.

The Ivory Coast attacker would like to follow the path trod by Jaap Stam, Ruud van Nistelrooy and Park Ji-sung despite agreeing a deal with the Eredivisie side until 2010.

After being on loan from Roda JC, the option has been taken up to make the move a permanent one - which will formally happen on April 1.

With ten goals in 16 games for PSV, the African attacker is looking well worth the €9 million (£6.16 million) fee.

"It's my intention to play two more seasons at PSV and then make a move to Manchester United, my dream club," Kone told De Telegraaf.

"After three seasons, I hope to play another three years for Milan.

"Of course, I know that's very difficult.

"But impossible it isn't."

Choosing PSV as his destination seemed natural to a player who seems to have everything mapped out in his mind.

"For me, it was important that several players left the club for United," he added.

"Stam, van Nistelrooy, Park.

"The football, the shirt, the stadium.

"As a child, I was already loving Manchester United."

Nice post, 2 years to go, Kone to ManU and RvN back to PSV (where he belongs)
    Klumpie wrote:
    Nice post, 2 years to go, Kone to ManU and RvN back to PSV (where he belongs)
    lol what a deal that would be!
    i hope RVN joins Milan or Real next season..he is their best player yet Fergie keeps using him on the bench.
    even the Wigan game...RVN made the difference

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    lol what a deal that would be!
    i hope RVN joins Milan or Real next season..he is their best player yet Fergie keeps using him on the bench.
    even the Wigan game...RVN made the difference

Fergie is an idiot as we all know. I think he stays much to long with ManU. He has to leave.
    Klumpie wrote:
    Fergie is an idiot as we all know. I think he stays much to long with ManU. He has to leave.
    he had his time..it's over and he should face it.
    he should have retired when he promised too a few years back

YNWA
    Rumour,
    Valencia will try to buy C. Ronaldo from ManU. Ronaldo is alot of times on the bench of ManU and is intressed to move to a warmer country. to be continued...
    Klumpie wrote:
    Rumour,
    Valencia will try to buy C. Ronaldo from ManU. Ronaldo is alot of times on the bench of ManU and is intressed to move to a warmer country. to be continued...
    yeh i read that...i wouldnt like to see him at Valencia cos i support them and i think he's a cheat.
    Ronaldo has been playing very well though recently for Manure

YNWA
    Liverpool have offered a trial to Ham-Kam teenager Marcus Pedersen.

The 15-year-old prodigy has been handed the opportunity to train with the European champions at this early stage of his fledgling career.

Chelsea and Arsenal are also aware of Pedersen's potential but it is believed that the player is a fan of Rafa Benitez's side and would rather try his luck at Anfield.

The striker will turn 16 in June and is likely to remain in Norway to continue his education before accepting any dream move to The Premiership.

Benitez's side have had a few Norwegian players on their books in the past, including current star John Arne Riise and the likes of Bjorn Tore Kvarme, Stig-Inge Bjornebye and Frode Kippe.

YNWA
  • evoevo Airdrie, Scotland Posts: 185
    Bellamy was accused of assaulting a guy out side a night club in glasgow just after he signed for celtic but he was in inverness with the rest of the team. the guy got done for wasting police time.

doesn't mean he didnt (allegedly)assualt this girl, its just that he seems to attract trouble wherever he goes and people know his reputation and will try to exploit it.

bellers is a great player but im glad we didnt sign him.
    Hail Hail
  • ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    Klumpie wrote:
    Rumour,

i hope this is just a bad rumour he should stay in england (manu of course:D)
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    when it comes to crime related with footie players..they always come out innocent...

not allways but mostley ...maybe just bec. just bad storys or bec. of money !!!
    Klumpie wrote:
    If there is one team overrated in Holland the last 5 years, then will it be Ajax. It's not for nothing Ajax standing right now on the 4th place. Next year I think it will be better with Ajax, they bought Stam and Perez and it looks like they have finally a good management.

overrated i don´t agree but ok ...that sounds good ...
    Klumpie wrote:

not so bad for us ...but i hope we are getting better again in some years...:D:D

i don´t agree with you on that but if he leaves or has to i hope hitzfeldt gonna do that job (hope he doesn´t do it for newcastle:D)
    again :

Ole Gunnar Solskjae is out for 6-8 weeks ....this doesn´t sound good ...
    again :

Ole Gunnar Solskjae is out for 6-8 weeks ....this doesn´t sound good ...
    he should just retire..poor guy is always getting injured lol
    this time his cheekbone if i'm not wrong.

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    he should just retire..poor guy is always getting injured lol
    this time his cheekbone if i'm not wrong.

yeap it´s the cheekbone ...anyways that´s not funny ...but i think he should retire but i might be wrong ...i am scared he be an invalid (it could happen)
    yeap it´s the cheekbone ...anyways that´s not funny ...but i think he should retire but i might be wrong ...i am scared he be an invalid (it could happen)
    it was an ironic lol..wasnt being funny
    one of my idols ever Jamie Redknapp was always injured..so i know it sucks to like a player who can never recover or always getting injured.

for Solskjaer...retiring would be a better option.
    Manure have too many good forwards..he wont play much..and he is already 33.

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    it was an ironic lol..wasnt being funny
    one of my idols ever Jamie Redknapp was always injured..so i know it sucks to like a player who can never recover or always getting injured.

for Solskjaer...retiring would be a better option.
    Manure have too many good forwards..he wont play much..and he is already 33.

ok sorry i missunderstood ...yes that´s true it really does...yes i think so too !!!it´s better that he retires now !!!
    ok sorry i missunderstood ...yes that´s true it really does...yes i think so too !!!it´s better that he retires now !!!
    its ok

either retire..or maybe play in a less demanding league..maybe go back to Norway and play for a smaller club there.
    i don't think he can perform top flight level anymore.

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    its ok

either retire..or maybe play in a less demanding league..maybe go back to Norway and play for a smaller club there.
    i don't think he can perform top flight level anymore.

he have to deside !!!!and manu!!!i think...
    hsv plays tonight in bukarest vs rapid ...hope they win but i think they will!!!

MIDDLESBROUGH Vs ROMA( i hope middlesbrough gonna win)
    schalke vs palermo (i think schalkke can do it)

and the rest i have no clue
    Boro vs Roma could be a good game to watch..but i think Roma will win..they are the form team now.

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Boro vs Roma could be a good game to watch..but i think Roma will win..they are the form team now.

boro has a strange sytem in my eyes!!!remember the stuttgart matches ...so i say boro will win!!!(but i might be wrong....
    so how both teams may play :

Rapid Bukarest: Coman - M. Constantin, Maftei, Rada - Badol, Stancu, Dica, Karamyan - Buga, Niculea, Negru.

Hamburger SV: Wächter - Mahdavikia, Boulahrouz, van Buyten, Demel - Wicky - de Jong, Trochowski - van der Vaart - Barbarez, Takahara

i belive Hamburg will win;)