The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    Klumpie wrote:
    I don't know if you can see eurosport. Their is a programm called eurogoals. They show all goals of the top 3 from Holland.

I think he scored against Lyon that beautifull goal. Maybe next wednesday again!
    oh ok..i have seriously lost touch with european leagues besides the EPL,Spanish and Italian

yeh was Lyon i think...hopefully yeh we will all be happy by the end of Wednesday..im really excited thinking of the CL games.
    its actually more exciting heading to the 2nd leg as the team losing by aggregate lol.
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    oh ok..i have seriously lost touch with european leagues besides the EPL,Spanish and Italian

yeh was Lyon i think...hopefully yeh we will all be happy by the end of Wednesday..im really excited thinking of the CL games.
    its actually more exciting heading to the 2nd leg as the team losing by aggregate lol.

No, it's not excited to lose with aggregate. I know everything about that since last year.
    Klumpie wrote:
    No, it's not excited to lose with aggregate. I know everything about that since last year.
    not completely lose..but lose during the first leg.
    this is the first time in a long time that Liverpool are going into a game as the team trailing and wow im feeling pretty excited lol.
    just hope we can get the 2 goals we need without conceding.
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    not completely lose..but lose during the first leg.
    this is the first time in a long time that Liverpool are going into a game as the team trailing and wow im feeling pretty excited lol.
    just hope we can get the 2 goals we need without conceding.

I wish we played the second match at home against Benfica. I'm pretty sure Liverpool will make it to the quarter final.
    Klumpie wrote:
    I wish we played the second match at home against Benfica. I'm pretty sure Liverpool will make it to the quarter final.
    yeh that's true..it's always best to have the away leg first.
    that's why i think Chelski are so screwed!

YNWA
  • WEST HAM!!!
    www.myspace.com/rockmastergeneral

To break down borders and realise that we are one species and then the true patriotism comes from pride and love of the human race, not from the tribes of which we currently are divided, open your eyes your mind will see! - ME
  • WEST HAM!!!

I did it!

sorry for the interuption folks.;)

To break down borders and realise that we are one species and then the true patriotism comes from pride and love of the human race, not from the tribes of which we currently are divided, open your eyes your mind will see! - ME
    WEST HAM!!!

I have a question for you,

What is your favourite team?
  • Klumpie wrote:
    I have a question for you,

What is your favourite team?

liverpool ;)

Where is ladygooddiva, maybe she can tell what the score is with Wigan - ManU.
    Klumpie wrote:
    HAHAHAHAH!
    watching the game now..Wigan are playing real well!

YNWA
  • ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    Klumpie wrote:

wigan leads this time now :1:0 seems we loose this match ....
    but hey hsv won (:D)

so oil what is with west ham (you know i favor this boys clup lol)
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    yeh! good luck to Gers as well..
    all the clubs we AETers support have really a tough CL game coming up (cept ladygoodiva cos her team is OUT! :D)

but neyt time i will get two teams there :D:D ok if they meet up i gonna die (lol)
    wigan leads this time now :1:0 seems we loose this match ....
    but hey hsv won (:D)

so oil what is with west ham (you know i favor this boys clup lol)

Sorrie, sometimes I'm an asshole :D
    Klumpie wrote:
    its ok..shes used to it..im a bigger asshole when Manure loses :D

YNWA
    Klumpie wrote:

it´s ok the revange will come :D;)
    shit Gaynaldo equalised

YNWA
    it´s ok the revange will come :D;)

That revenche was very quick
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    its ok..shes used to it..im a bigger asshole when Manure loses :D

we will se who is the bigger asshole one day:D:D
    we will se who is the bigger asshole one day:D:D
    what can manure do?!
    win Fa Cup? win Champions league?
    I DONT THINK SO :D

YNWA
    Klumpie wrote:
    That revenche was very quick

that´s why i love ....:D:D foothball a match is 90 minutes:D:p
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    what can manure do?!
    win Fa Cup? win Champions league?
    I DONT THINK SO :D

next time :D:p:p

or fianl meet up with my fave german team (next time as i said)

Liverpool can kick Hamburg's ass any day ;)
    we always do well against German teams!

YNWA

If Bouhla will join Barca and Raffie will play an excellent World Cup he will be gone also. I don't think HSV could win the CL next time.
    Manure are really fucking lucky :(
    such a cruel game..Chimbonda scored an own goal in injury time

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:

Manure is always lucky
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Liverpool can kick Hamburg's ass any day ;)
    we always do well against German teams!

no way than we´ve a good team now :D
    Klumpie wrote:
    If Bouhla will join Barca and Raffie will play an excellent World Cup he will be gone also. I don't think HSV could win the CL next time.

everthing can hhappen ...you know that ...that´s foothball;)

and anyways it wasn´t only luck i think:D:p

so 2 of my fave teams won and one just a draw so nice week ;);)
  • HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Feel so sorry for the guy. What a crappy way to lose. Wigan really do impress me a lot. For all their limitations, the spirit they've shown game in game out is absolutely marvellous.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • natureboy46natureboy46 Posts: 165
    Hinny wrote:
    Feel so sorry for the guy. What a crappy way to lose. Wigan really do impress me a lot. For all their limitations, the spirit they've shown game in game out is absolutely marvellous.

And now that they've showed they belong they might be able to attract more players for next season. They do have quite a bit of money in the club so it looks like they'll be here to stay.

I'm especially happy for Paul Jewell.
    In the land of the little kings
    Profit is the only thing
    And everywhere the little kings
    Are getting away with murder
    - Paul Kelly

www.troywass.com