Comments

• ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    march is so rough for them (west ham):

Premiership A Sat 11 Bolton 15:00
    FA Cup H Wed 15 Bolton Wanderers 20:05
    Premiership H Sat 18 Portsmouth 15:00
    Premiership A Sat 25 Wigan 15:00
    Premiership A Wed 29 Man Utd

and in april 9th they meet up chelsea (outside)

and same month the 22nd liverpool(home)

uhu
  • ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    just watched the Sperms Blackburn game...really entertaining!
    Keane is really having a great week eh?

seems so .....
    but one team didn´t ...and well the others we know it on monday ...i think they regreat something:D
  • KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    Martin Jol wins again, he's doing very well by the Spurs.
    I hope he reach the CL places.
    How long ago for the spurs was it that the play European Football?
    I think it was 1999 or something
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    Klumpie wrote:
    Martin Jol wins again, he's doing very well by the Spurs.
    I hope he reach the CL places.
    How long ago for the spurs was it that the play European Football?
    I think it was 1999 or something
    i hope they dont make it...cos Jol is pretty arrogant for someone who hasnt accomplished anything in England despite the amount of money he has to spend..even more than Liverpool and ARSE-anal.

yeh last time was 99-00 when they won the league cup
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    i hope they dont make it...cos Jol is pretty arrogant for someone who hasnt accomplished anything in England despite the amount of money he has to spend..even more than Liverpool and ARSE-anal.

yeh last time was 99-00 when they won the league cup

Well, Jol isn't really arrogant. He comes from the hague and then you have some arrogant talkies.
    And remember before he came to Tottenham, Tottenham ended 14th in the competition and alot of years they were also poor in the competition.
    I think he gets Tottenham back on track and will make from Tottenham a top-club again.
    Tottenham have always been my favourite club in England, with that beautiful white shirt. ;)
    Klumpie wrote:
    Well, Jol isn't really arrogant. He comes from the hague and then you have some arrogant talkies.
    And remember before he came to Tottenham, Tottenham ended 14th in the competition and alot of years they were also poor in the competition.
    I think he gets Tottenham back on track and will make from Tottenham a top-club again.
    Tottenham have always been my favourite club in England, with that beautiful white shirt. ;)
    yeh he had made them a better club..but with still alot of improve on.
    he's a good coach no doubt
    he has been very arrogant recently..saying he is better than Rafa Benitez etc before the Liverpool game
    good thing we beat them :)
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    yeh he had made them a better club..but with still alot of improve on.
    he's a good coach no doubt
    he has been very arrogant recently..saying he is better than Rafa Benitez etc before the Liverpool game
    good thing we beat them :)

Oooh now I know you find him arrogant, I never heard he said that. But Jol is a good coach and so is Benitez. He won alot of prices with Valencia and now he does it very well with Liverpool.
    Klumpie wrote:
    Oooh now I know you find him arrogant, I never heard he said that. But Jol is a good coach and so is Benitez. He won alot of prices with Valencia and now he does it very well with Liverpool.
    my only problem with Benitez is that he makes late substitutions..too late and not enough time for the subs to make an impact.
    also i hate that he uses zonal marking for set plays.

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    my only problem with Benitez is that he makes late substitutions..too late and not enough time for the subs to make an impact.
    also i hate that he uses zonal marking for set plays.

Well Liverpool and Tottenham have only one problem and that is Abrahamovic. If he didn't help Chelsea, I think Liverpool and Tottenham could have be the champion of England again. And for both clubs wich have a fantastic historie is it time to get back at the top again. The last time they were the champions was I think late eighties or early nineties. I hope Abrahamovic will stop and Chelsea will fall down or something. It's time that the real clubs like Liverpool and Tottenham will be the new champions.
    Klumpie wrote:
    Well Liverpool and Tottenham have only one problem and that is Abrahamovic. If he didn't help Chelsea, I think Liverpool and Tottenham could have be the champion of England again. And for both clubs wich have a fantastic historie is it time to get back at the top again. The last time they were the champions was I think late eighties or early nineties. I hope Abrahamovic will stop and Chelsea will fall down or something. It's time that the real clubs like Liverpool and Tottenham will be the new champions.
    Spurs actually are pretty rich..alot richer than Liverpool when it comes to money for new players.
    have no idea where they get their money from.
    but yep..Chelsea are lucky they have Abramovich..without his cash injection..the league would be run by Manure,Liverpool etc.

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Spurs actually are pretty rich..alot richer than Liverpool when it comes to money for new players.
    have no idea where they get their money from.
    but yep..Chelsea are lucky they have Abramovich..without his cash injection..the league would be run by Manure,Liverpool etc.

I just read Liverpool is intrested in Boukari. I thirst thought they ment Boukhari from Ajax (sorrie, I couldn't stop my laugh, he is bad) but it is an 18 year old player from Chateauroux.
    Klumpie wrote:
    I just read Liverpool is intrested in Boukari. I thirst thought they ment Boukhari from Ajax (sorrie, I couldn't stop my laugh, he is bad) but it is an 18 year old player from Chateauroux.
    yeh...Chelsea and Spurs are interested too..but Liverpool are winning the race to sign him.
    Good to see they are already planning for next season!

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    yeh...Chelsea and Spurs are interested too..but Liverpool are winning the race to sign him.
    Good to see they are already planning for next season!

Tottenham is close to sign Hatem Trabelsi from Ajax. This is a really good player. If they sign him they have two great backs with Lee and Trabelsi!
    ManU is intrested in the 22 year old midfielder Makoun from Lille.

And Feyenoord was intrested in Boateng but he's to expensive for Feyenoord.
    among the players in the Dutch league..i'd like to see Liverpool sign Steven Pienaar...he looks quality.

YNWA
  • amentvedderamentvedder Posts: 3,610
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    LOL!

Gers are gonna kick Villareal ass!
    :D

Ah it is good to be in Europe after Christmas.. :D
    History makers, AGAIN!! just by being there. We're still in with a chance!
    Good luck to you an all Axl..i cannot wait :)
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    among the players in the Dutch league..i'd like to see Liverpool sign Steven Pienaar...he looks quality.

After his injury in 2003 or 2004 he never reach his level again. He did it very well with Ajax when they had that good team with Zlatan, Mido, Litmanen, Witschge and Chivu. But now he isn't that good anymore.
    Ah it is good to be in Europe after Christmas.. :D
    History makers, AGAIN!! just by being there. We're still in with a chance!
    Good luck to you an all Axl..i cannot wait :)
    yeh! good luck to Gers as well..
    all the clubs we AETers support have really a tough CL game coming up (cept ladygoodiva cos her team is OUT! :D)

YNWA
    Klumpie wrote:
    After his injury in 2003 or 2004 he never reach his level again. He did it very well with Ajax when they had that good team with Zlatan, Mido, Litmanen, Witschge and Chivu. But now he isn't that good anymore.
    thats a real shame when players lose form due to injury.

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    yeh! good luck to Gers as well..
    all the clubs we AETers support have really a tough CL game coming up (cept ladygoodiva cos her team is OUT! :D)

We have to support each other, maybe it will help.
    Klumpie wrote:
    We have to support each other, maybe it will help.
    yeh! haha!
    i can support as long as its not Manure :D
    thanks to amentvedder i have become a Gers fan as well lol

YNWA
  • amentvedderamentvedder Posts: 3,610
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    yeh! haha!
    i can support as long as its not Manure :D
    thanks to amentvedder i have become a Gers fan as well lol

You're just a classy guy..with exceptional taste :)
    It's Champions League Eve!! woooooooooooooooooooooo
    You're just a classy guy..with exceptional taste :)
    It's Champions League Eve!! woooooooooooooooooooooo
    lol
    just read Le Guen signed a 2 year deal with Gers
    and Mick McCarthy got sacked by Sunderland...former player Kevin Ball will replace him..busy day for managerial news eh lol

YNWA
    Milan hopes they can sign Cris and Diarra (both from Lyon) next summer. I hope this wont happen, because Lyon have great team now and Milan also buy players from their rivals. And most of the time they don't use the players.

HSV have a new shirtsponsor for the next 3 years, it's the Fly Emirates. HSV will get 5 million euros a year.

Jan Wouters will maybe become the new coach of FC Twente. I don't know him good as coach. I've only seen him with Ajax and that wasn't really good.

Davids hopes he can stay with Tottenham for the next season, he want to play CL he said. I hope also he can stay with Tottenham.
    wow...Emirates have been really busy recently with sponsoring footie clubs lol..

Cris is a great player...he got his nose busted pretty badly as well against PSV in the first leg.

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    wow...Emirates have been really busy recently with sponsoring footie clubs lol..

Cris is a great player...he got his nose busted pretty badly as well against PSV in the first leg.

Well, maybe I hope they buy Chris. Maybe Alex will stay for another year with PSV. hehehe that wouldn't be bad.
    Klumpie wrote:
    Well, maybe I hope they buy Chris. Maybe Alex will stay for another year with PSV. hehehe that wouldn't be bad.
    yeh i was aboot to say how these two are pretty similar players..but Alex is better with his foot..he can score some real great goals

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    yeh i was aboot to say how these two are pretty similar players..but Alex is better with his foot..he can score some real great goals

Yeah, you've seen that free-kick against Heerenveen last weekend? Ooohhh what a beauty.
    Klumpie wrote:
    Yeah, you've seen that free-kick against Heerenveen last weekend? Ooohhh what a beauty.
    no i din...i only get a glimpse of Dutch teams during the CL
    i remember he scored a great goal in last season's CL as well.

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    no i din...i only get a glimpse of Dutch teams during the CL
    i remember he scored a great goal in last season's CL as well.

I don't know if you can see eurosport. Their is a programm called eurogoals. They show all goals of the top 3 from Holland.

I think he scored against Lyon that beautifull goal. Maybe next wednesday again!