The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    we ain´t so doesn´t border us as you know ...can be as we all know we are out there since long:D:D
    but hey i would understand if you aren´t happy:D
    i wouldn't be happy yeh....we won 1 cup this season..2 would be better plus the revenue will help buy new players
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    i wouldn't be happy yeh....we won 1 cup this season..2 would be better plus the revenue will help buy new players

i know what you mean to win 2 is more better than 1 specially it´s immportant bec. of money ...
  • KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    Really so why did we both him !!!Acctually beiersdorf is doin a good buying politics etc.mmmhhh .But he is now in germany and the anger of doll you really see that .Actually he is a friendly guy but yesterday oh oh...
    and de jong as overplayed his credit.i meant laurels.He can´t rest on his laurels anymore ....
    and well schalke lost to what a day :(:(

De Jong is a good player, but he just have to do his job. And that's why he didn't played the last months/last year with Ajax. I think that De Jong thought that he would make an entry like v.d. Vaart, But v.d. Vaart is so much better then De Jong. De Jong have to work hard to come back to his level that he reached in 2002/2003. He played very good in that season, also by players like Chivu, Litmanen, v.d. Vaart, Zlatan and Mido.
    Saturday is a big match in the Dutch league, Ajax-PSV. PSV must be concentrate and don't think anymore about Lyon. Ajax will be concentrate and maybe even save some energy for the match against Inter.

My prediction:

Ajax - PSV (1-3)
    i know what you mean to win 2 is more better than 1 specially it´s immportant bec. of money ...
    money is very important..cos we got nothing
    rumor has it too that Rafa will go to Real Madrid if no money is spared for him to buy new players in June
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
    Klumpie wrote:
    De Jong is a good player, but he just have to do his job. And that's why he didn't played the last months/last year with Ajax. I think that De Jong thought that he would make an entry like v.d. Vaart, But v.d. Vaart is so much better then De Jong. De Jong have to work hard to come back to his level that he reached in 2002/2003. He played very good in that season, also by players like Chivu, Litmanen, v.d. Vaart, Zlatan and Mido.

yes and that´s the problem he allways wants to much and then we saw that last match ...yellow cards again...
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    money is very important..cos we got nothing
    rumor has it too that Rafa will go to Real Madrid if no money is spared for him to buy new players in June

to madrid ...ok ...so who do you think will be bought.?
    to madrid ...ok ...so who do you think will be bought.?
    we already bought Gonzalez and Paletta...hopefully Kuyt,Defoe and Simao will be signed
    Rafa asked Liverpool's board for 35 million for new players...and papers say if he doesnt get the money..he will go to his beloved Real Madrid.
    i doubt the papers are right honestly...Rafa is the sorta guy who likes to finish what he started and im confident he will stay for the 5 years he signed for.

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    we already bought Gonzalez and Paletta...hopefully Kuyt,Defoe and Simao will be signed
    Rafa asked Liverpool's board for 35 million for new players...and papers say if he doesnt get the money..he will go to his beloved Real Madrid.
    i doubt the papers are right honestly...Rafa is the sorta guy who likes to finish what he started and im confident he will stay for the 5 years he signed for.

we will see ...you know the bizz is dangerous and money doesn´t smell:D
    Klumpie wrote:
    Saturday is a big match in the Dutch league, Ajax-PSV. PSV must be concentrate and don't think anymore about Lyon. Ajax will be concentrate and maybe even save some energy for the match against Inter.

My prediction:

Ajax - PSV (1-3)

i really can´t say who gonna win ...
    i really can´t say who gonna win ...

No that's very true. Ajax won the last 5 matches and PSV won the last 9 matches. It's gonna be an intresting match. When PSV win, we will be the champion. When Ajax win the competition is getting tight again. And if it will be a tie PSV is almost the champion.
    thanx god Mustafa Kucukovic is on the way to get better..he had a concussion
    in the rapid match ...really bad one ...he couldn´t see anything stayed in hospital in bukarest but fly home today night ..and than he will have check ups ...hope mucky will be allright soon.
    Klumpie wrote:
    No that's very true. Ajax won the last 5 matches and PSV won the last 9 matches. It's gonna be an intresting match. When PSV win, we will be the champion. When Ajax win the competition is getting tight again. And if it will be a tie PSV is almost the champion.

yea sounds intresting ...maybe they show hopefully the match over here...may the best win
    yea sounds intresting ...maybe they show hopefully the match over here...may the best win

In Holland you can see the live match only on a pay-tv, I don't like that.
    But I know some internet adresses, where I can wath it ;)
    Klumpie wrote:
    In Holland you can see the live match only on a pay-tv, I don't like that.
    But I know some internet adresses, where I can wath it ;)

maybe here it also on pay tv i think ....
    Last year I was in the 'Arena'. What a great match was that. The most supporters of Ajax were after 55 min already gone. It was at that moment already 0-4.
    Klumpie wrote:
    Last year I was in the 'Arena'. What a great match was that. The most supporters of Ajax were after 55 min already gone. It was at that moment already 0-4.

i can understand the ajax supporters ...by the way do you thin de jong will have feeth over here...
    i can understand the ajax supporters ...by the way do you thin de jong will have feeth over here...

Ajax supporters are 'success supporters'. When they winning the stadium is full and if they losing the supporters leave early. Ajax have the most supporters, but is also the most hated club here in Holland. They are always so arrogant.

Well, De Jong is a talented player. But he have to think by himself why he was on the bench of Ajax. I think in the next match he will will be also on the bench of HSV, let that be a signal to him that he have some talent, but that he have to work hard and to do the job the coach wanted to let him do.
    Klumpie wrote:
    Ajax supporters are 'success supporters'. When they winning the stadium is full and if they losing the supporters leave early. Ajax have the most supporters, but is also the most hated club here in Holland. They are always so arrogant.

Well, De Jong is a talented player. But he have to think by himself why he was on the bench of Ajax. I think in the next match he will will be also on the bench of HSV, let that be a signal to him that he have some talent, but that he have to work hard and to do the job the coach wanted to let him do.

i don´t know the fans ...sorry ...but ok i was never a big fan of any club of your country (only some players lol)..
    yea that´s right ...if de jong doesn´t wanna loose the faight of thomas doll in hom he really has to work much harder !!!and he has talent no doubt but he´ve to learn to juse it right ...
    klumpie hello

can you tell me more ´bout this:

League Of Legends
    Release
    14-10-2004

Regisseur
    Jeffrey Elmont

Producent
    Vijay Badri

Cast
    Edward van Gils
    Lenny Netteb
    Edgar Davids
    Michael Reiziger
    Johnny Heytinga
    Nigel de Jong

Genre
    Actie

Land
    Nederland

Kijkwijzer
    Voor alle leeftijden
    klumpie hello

can you tell me more ´bout this:

League Of Legends
    Release
    14-10-2004

Regisseur
    Jeffrey Elmont

Producent
    Vijay Badri

Cast
    Edward van Gils
    Lenny Netteb
    Edgar Davids
    Michael Reiziger
    Johnny Heytinga
    Nigel de Jong

Genre
    Actie

Land
    Nederland

Kijkwijzer
    Voor alle leeftijden

I didn't see this movie, but what i've heard about is this. It's a 12 min movie that was shown as a pre-movie. The main movie was totally something different, but that is not what we talk about.

The film is about two street players (Edward van Gils and Lenny Netteb)
    that can play very good. The were watched by a manager, when they were playing at the street. By the manager they were invited to a secret football match, the winner of this match will get a fantastic football career. Davids, Reiziger, Heitinga and De Jong play a little part in this movie.

Edward van Gils and Lenny Netteb plays also in some nike commercials and some computergames.

That's all what I can find about this movie.
    Klumpie wrote:
    I didn't see this movie, but what i've heard about is this. It's a 12 min movie that was shown as a pre-movie. The main movie was totally something different, but that is not what we talk about.

The film is about two street players (Edward van Gils and Lenny Netteb)
    that can play very good. The were watched by a manager, when they were playing at the street. By the manager they were invited to a secret football match, the winner of this match will get a fantastic football career. Davids, Reiziger, Heitinga and De Jong play a little part in this movie.

Edward van Gils and Lenny Netteb plays also in some nike commercials and some computergames.

That's all what I can find about this movie.

ok thanx for your help ..maybe i find it somewhere in the net???
    i found some spots from fifa street one til....they are cool
    Tottenham offered 7 million pound to buy RvN of ManU.

Tottenham is getting with the day funnier. RvN belongs to PSV and after 2007 or 2008 he will return to PSV. The best club in the world.
    woah Bolton is hammering the Hammers...great game so far

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    woah Bolton is hammering the Hammers...great game so far

really hammering 4:1 ...what´s wrong !!!maybe padrew should concerntrate on fixing his team than thinking loud about the englsih team:D

anyways bremen lost 3:0 today and bayern munic played 0:0

so we have to win 2 morrow
    really hammering 4:1 ...what´s wrong !!!maybe padrew should concerntrate on fixing his team than thinking loud about the englsih team:D
    Bolton dominated..Pardew put out a weird side as well
    Anton started in midfield..and no Ashton and Benayoun in the starting line up.
    maybe he had his mind on the FA cup replay instead.

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Bolton dominated..Pardew put out a weird side as well
    Anton started in midfield..and no Ashton and Benayoun in the starting line up.
    maybe he had his mind on the FA cup replay instead.

Anton in the midfield ??What? did he phoned fergi or what?

sounds so !!!damn they are now down to place no 9 that´s bad really!!!
    A half hour to go and the match of this weekend start.

PSV:
    Gomes, Lamey, Addo, Alex, Ball, Simons, Cocu, Culina, Farf'án, Vennegoor of Hesselink, Koné.

Subs PSV:
    Zoetebier, Reiziger, Väyrynen, Beasley, Lucius, Afellay en Aissati.

Ajax:
    Stekelenburg, Trabelsi, Maduro, Vermaelen, Juanfran, Pienaar, Lindenbergh, Emanuelson, Rosales, Huntelaar, Rosenberg.

Subs Ajax:
    Vonk, Boakye, Schilder, Timisela, Sarpong, Babel, Charisteas.

I think PSV will win 1-3